Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Dragon Tamer: Dragon Rebellion (started) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SotaAlpha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:16 pm
He laid opposite of them. One false move and he has no doubt the she could easily break his neck. All four legs were underneath him. He watched them, especially her. For a black dragon, which he thought were evil, she was very kind. She was a bit tense but she seems almost as a mother how gentle she was with a human.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:29 pm
So is there any questions you have for me... She asked as she relax more so that her arm wasn't as hard on Troa's head.  

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

SotaAlpha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:31 pm
He raised his head and sat up, facing her. His gaze caught hers. Yeah...just one. Why?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:07 pm
Saika raised her head off the ground still looking into his eyes. Why i helped him or why i'm injured the way i am or even why i'm here... it all goes with what this world has done to me and how long i've been here... i've seen my far share of pain suffering and have experienced manythings along those lines... but at the moment the only thing i want to do is find my place in this world and take my revenge... She said.  

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

SotaAlpha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:29 pm
But why did you trust me to heal your wounds. Why are you caring for him? You're timid and upset yet you also seem so relaxed all of a sudden. Why? His eyes broke contact.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:38 pm
I could tell by your voice tone that you weren't going to hurt me but i'm always ready for anything. He doesn't mean me any harm to me so he isn't my enemy. I remain tense so i can strike if i need to but at this moment there are no precences anywhere around us so i can relax. I may not know which side to choose but i can still be kind to those who cause me no threat... she said looking down at troa then up at the trees and leaves. She could tell that the sun had begun its desent.  

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

SotaAlpha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:47 pm
He fell silent. Has never experienced love but he felt something from being with Saika. Her strong will and passion made them very similar. The question was, how does she feel? Does she feel the same...or is he just another dragon to her. He did not understand this so until they were in the clear he just through those feelings aside.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:49 pm
Troa slept soundlessly, but his mind was a torrent of thoughts and fears. He had no idea how long he was out by the time his eyes opened. It had to be less then five hours though...I didn't wake up screaming... He thought to himself as he glanced around. "Whe...where am I?" He muttered as his vision was blurred, and he couldn't make out much of anything.  

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SotaAlpha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:55 pm
Just rest... He faced the dazed human. ...as soon as the sun is completely out of view we will need to relocate. You'll need your strength.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:25 pm
Dont worry about where you are just know that your safe and protected while you rest and recover... Saika said calmly and gently. She then looked over at Resrai before laying her head back down. I wonder waht he's thinking about... I should think of a way to thank him... he has done so much for me... i wonder if this is what it means to have a friend... or is it more... maybe i should just get some rest... She thought as she let her eyes close gently.  

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

Daarka

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:51 pm
1. Gaianame: HalfBreedsPwn
2. Charecter name: Lucifer
3. Race: Dragon--is a hybrid of the fire and darkness dragons.
3-2 Age: 125
4. Alliance: humans
5. Bio: Her mother was dark, her father, fire, and she has a small bit of human blood in her, allowing her to transform on rare occassions into a human, making her more vulnerable. As such a hybrid, she was excluded from the dragon's ranks, and went to fight with humans.
6. Apperance:
User Image

Human form: ((less slutty tho, lol))
User Image

7. Weapons: Sniper Rifle ((She's better at sniping in a gunfight, but better at hand-to-hand combat in physical war))
8. Other: She has a spot in her heart for humans, and is fond of them, allowing them to ride her and practically use her as a pet.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:25 pm
He smiled as her eyes fluttered closed. In here his eyes were useless so in order to protect them he shut his eyes focusing on his hearing and smell. He suddenly couldn't rely on his smell for the smell of blood still hung in the air. Along with the humans body odor wich took Resrai a great inner strength to keep him from hurling....he still listened but grew tired...

(Hey, Halfbreed...nice girl pic. I love it. lmao)  

SotaAlpha

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:33 pm
Saika's eyes shout open with excitement as the night was about to arrive final after they had stayed there for a few hours. She lifted her head looking up at the leaves. Its finally come... she whispered.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:34 pm
((oh, dont be such a guy :/ but hiiii))

Lucifer picked up a steady lope, easily surpassing fifty miles an hour at the effortless pace. Her ebony scales rattled slightly as she ran, heading towards a medical base. She felt horrible.
Her previous rider had been killed in the fighting, the attack tearing her wing as well. She really liked him, but he was gone now, and she needed to find a new rider. She didn't tend to do well on her own, and she was lonely.

Daarka

Friendly Friend

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:42 pm
Saika excitement then vanished as she moved Troa so he laid on the ground and out some leaves under his head. She then stood to her feet quickly as she felt a presence nearby. She stood up to quickly though and almost reopened some of her wounds and began to fall over.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff