Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tameka

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:19 pm
Meero blinked at the sudden exclamation of joy and then he gasped as he was squeezed even more tightly than before. But the red in his face was not from the lack of air at all; Meero just simply was not accustomed to sharing his personal space with anyone. Least of all someone who had been a stranger that very morning. Was this customary here? Would others do the same? It was not so anywhere else he had been. But then, perhaps it was and he had just never been out among people enough to know. He had learned well in the Crystal Palace that his place was underground tending his garden and staying out of the way. Down where the sunlight was dim at best and sorely coveted by the Third Born. But that was not here; there was sun here and friendly people and smoothies and milkshakes.And plushies. "What is a plushie?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:58 am
"hi" eva stuck out her hand to shake Meero's then realized since he really didn't understand hugs perhaps a handshake wasn't exactly the right greeting either. Instead she nodded her head in recognition, then her introduction continued "I'm Eva Oliander."  

The_Space_Cat

kari_mimi2001

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:19 pm
"well i guess i could go for some pizza" she said going over the choices in her head. "yup definatly pizza" dshe said as she made her final decsion. she waits for Evande to begin walking first so it dosen't seem like she is deserting her.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:14 pm
Christopher blinked at Meero in disbelief at his question. Is he serious? He observed the young man before him, trying to figure out if he was joking or not. But Meero's naive, would he seriously just ask such...erm... uncommon question?

"Well," he first stated as he proped his arm on the table and placed his cheek on his hand. His lips twiched downwardly, searching for the appropriate words to define a plushie.

"It is a stuffed animal toy made out of fabric material in which little girls normal huggle onto... hmmm," his eyes trailed off to the ceiling. Looking for some other way to describe a plushie. It was a vain effort and Christopher smiled to Meero in a childish manner and let out a small giggle, "A plushie is like you, adorable and huggable, I'll show you what's a plushie some other time, say do want to do anything right now? Staying here bores me."

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

bracheal_rubyre

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:16 pm
"Well then,come on."Evadne said with a smile and grabbed Rei's arm ,pulling her along."Here we are!"Evadne sang when they reacher thier destination and Evadne walked up to the counter."Do you wanna get a pizza to share or just a piece each?"She asked,turning towards Rei.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:21 pm
Meero tried to think of something entertaining for Chris, but he was not coming up with any bright ideas. "Well, then... ah... what do you enjoy doing? I have nothing that needs doing at this very moment. I am at your disposal." Pim rolled onto his belly finally and crawled over toward Meero. He flopped into Meero's lap and the boy sighed. "Silly lizard. Now our stomachs are upset." Pim looked up at Meero with wide, shining eyes. "It was tasty!" Meero smiled and shook his head, having no response to that as Pim wriggled his way back into Meero's shirt.  

Tameka

kari_mimi2001

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:29 pm
rei felt the girl grab her arm and pull her to the pizza place. she was a little startled by the action but when they got there she just smiled. "i dont' care it's up to you" she said. she didn't really acre weither they shared or not she was just happy that someone actually was being nice to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:23 pm
"Hmm," Christopher tilt his head, trying to figure out a place to go. He did not have anything in mind at the moment either, but anywhere else but here would be fine; since they were done with the drink of course. Well, Christopher was not new here, though he was waiting for a friend of his, no rush to that though, it's just he needed a small chat with that person. But Meero was more entertaining nonetheless, so he shrugged that thought off for the moment, not that it was an important meeting or anything, right?

"Well, you are new here no? Perhaps we can check out if there is any fights that are on in one of the arenas, it is one of the best way in order to learn one's opponent's weakness without having to be battling against the oppenent himself. You can learn a lot just by watching," he finally stated with a nod.

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

Tameka

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:34 pm
"Oh, right. Fighting. I suppose I had better get used to the idea sometime. Yes, let us go do that, then." Meero rose from his seat and grabbed his bag, but before he was ready to go there was still one thing he had to do. He opened the bag and shuffled through the contents to pull out a small baggie of dried leaves. He removed one, pleced it under his tongue and returned the baggie to its rightful place. Goofy lizard always had to overdo it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:38 pm
Evadne nodded and smiled,turning back to the person at the counter."OK,then,we'll have a small pan pizza with...ummm,is peperoni(sp?) fine with you?Sorry,I have no clue what you like."Evadne said,scratching her head out of awkwardness.  

bracheal_rubyre

Dapper Dabbler

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:52 am
Christopher rose from his heet, parting from his chair and dust off and striaghtnen his skirt. He groomed his hair before looking back at Meero. He blinked somewhat curiously as the young boy placed a dried leaf in his mouth.

"Hm? Say, what is that," he asked.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:04 pm
"yes, pepperoni is fine with me" she said. after responding to her friend she began to look around the room to get a better feel for it. she also began to wonder when the pizza would be done.  

kari_mimi2001

isis_knight

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:21 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:47 pm
The person at the counter said the total and how long it would take for the pizza to be done to Evadne and she paid for the pizza."Let's grab a seat while we wait for the pizza."Evadne said,walking towards the tables."He said it would be 10 or 15 minutes till the pizza's done."She said,sitting down at a table.  

bracheal_rubyre

Dapper Dabbler

Tameka

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:34 pm
"It is a peppermint leaf. It helps to settle the stomach. Normally I would brew some tea with it instead, but this will do." Meero explained, then smiled. His bag was actually quite well stocked with such simple remedies for everyday maladies. He was a bit over prepared, but it had come in handy today. And would likely come in handy again; Pim had a bigger sweet tooth than either of them needed sometimes.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff