Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Oinin and ANBU HQ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:04 pm
Riku barked but turned his head away from her and kept barfing he wiped off his mouth and just shook,"I'm sorry about..." Riku was saying and barfed again,"that, and no worries I'll tru..." Riku said and barfed again and almost couldn't stand up anymore,"trust ya, and I'm really sorry for the problems I'm causing ya." Riku said as he felt himself losing consciousness but kept himself awake as much as he could as she did the whole thread thing as well stayed not moving his body at all except for the occasional vomit,"Wow you really enjoy making people barf." Riku said trying to joke a little.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:14 pm
Ariana laughed a bit knowing it was true
"How often do you meet a ninja that makes people throw up so much just to win. Wait till you see me do it to a high ranked ninja."
Ariana joked sticking her tongue at him.
"Anyway Riku my name is Ariana and I believe you understand me by now. I am an Anbu which means I'll kick your a** if you do something wrong, I'll kick your a** I simply don't like you, and on top of it have the government cover me and go on probation for a little while."
Ariana said a bit with laughter
"But I wouldn't do that to you, but now that you saw this secret base that you fell into and know a bit more about this poison than anyone out there, well ytou are the only one to see or experience it so with that....I have to ask you keep it a secret or we'll have to kill you. No jokes"
Ariana said taking a probe and sticking it into his wound deep and then healing it into his wounds. Being so weak she didnt even need his consent for he couldnt really stop her in his worn out state.
"Also you cant tell anyone about that either. Thatll be listening and seeing what you see, so we'll know."
Ariana said simply helping the kid up into the lobby of the Anbu HQ where most visitors were welcomed. SHe helped him onto the couch and continued to heal his wounds shut. As for his tired state she couldnt do anything for him. Riku would have to get pills from a better medical ninja or rest it off.  

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:51 am
Riku was falling asleep but he listened to her words,"Thank you Ariana-sensei, don't worry I won't tell anyone, I never plan to betray Cloud in anyway." Riku said as he started to fall asleep,"I know the punishments for it as a shinobi I'm ready to lose my life at anytime though I don't plan to lose it so easily either." Riku said with a grin as his vision started to become so blurry he couldn't see at all,"Ahhh... A-ria-na I ho-pe to tr-a-in with y-ah mo-re it pret-ty fu........" Riku was trying with all his strength to tell her without falling asleep but ended up dozing off as she cured him.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:30 am
The next morning Riku would have a rude awakening as a bucket of cold water had spilled all over his face. When he awoke he would see Ariana stepping over him and looking down at him with a smile.
"well wake up already."
Ariana said moving out of the way so he could stand.
"we're going to go camping today"

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:35 am
Riku simply nodded as he stood up and quickly,"Okay Ariana-sensei sorry for sleeping so long." Riku said stretching his arm,"Well I'm ready now to head out." Riku said feeling dizzy and a little lightheaded still but with luck it will go away in a little while.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:40 am
Naito_Arekkusu7
Riku simply nodded as he stood up and quickly,"Okay Ariana-sensei sorry for sleeping so long." Riku said stretching his arm,"Well I'm ready now to head out." Riku said feeling dizzy and a little lightheaded still but with luck it will go away in a little while.

Ariana smirked then began to walk out of the Anbu HQ  

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:43 am
Riku followed behind her as she walked out following her out of the building.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:26 pm
((Eh, my teammate has been taken by ANBU for training? Sheesh, how are Kazuo or I suppose to get a hold of him now...))  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:17 am
Ronnel no Fenniksu
((Eh, my teammate has been taken by ANBU for training? Sheesh, how are Kazuo or I suppose to get a hold of him now...))

((lol psh idk))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:03 pm
(lol This is funneh.) I'll post later.  

D a i j b

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:23 pm
D a i j b
(lol This is funneh.) I'll post later.

lol i try  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:17 pm
Ariana walks back into the office then lays down on the couch and falls asleep seeming to have a little problem.  

Bodhisattva Empress

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:39 pm
Ariana woke up slowly opening her eyes and yawning softly. She got up then walked to the bathroom splashing water on her face to wake herself up. Reaching out she grabbed a towel and wiped her face dry then headed out to do what ever.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:02 pm
>>>-Daisuke-Hyoton <<<
Daisuke Hyouton- ANBU/
Jonin

User Image

User Image
Daisuke waltzed in and found nobody there where he could see them. He heard running water in the bathroom and peeked around the corner to find Arianna drying her face. He went back out and looked around.
The was pretty much nothing to do at this point. He was bored and decided to sit down until something happened.

D a i j b

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:09 pm
Ariana walked into the anbu office then snuck up behind Daisuke jumping on his back and wrapping her arms around his neck letting her legs wrap around his waist.
"You owe me a ride!"

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces