Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Field of Dreams - Iwagakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:06 am
Kyo heard Sen's words and nodded. Just because he was sannin now did not mean he could forget the power of some of the basic jutsus. After all that was what he had had to use in his bouts against Sen himself when he was a gennin. He turned to Ravel. "In order to Master your electricity resistance training, we will have to teach you gennin rank jutsus  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:09 am
Kyo made a few rapid handsigns, "Heki no Jutsu (Burst Technique)" Kyo's body was charged with electricity. He looked at Ravel as he let the jutsu go. "Now you try."

Heki no Jutsu (Burst Technique)
Description: An overall simple move that is generally taught to genin to assist in generating and controlling chakra for the sake of ninjutsu, the shinobi vents electric chakra from his entire body, causing anyone that touches or attacks him to receive minor electrical shocks and burns. The shinobi cannot move while in this state.  

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:14 pm
((Ok, thanks to Wings, he pointed out that you blocked my first attack, but I put that after the explosion, lightning was sent, thus hitting you, because the tendrills would have been defeated by the explosion. Owe, and I'll ask once more, please state the Tendrill's jutsu you are using.))

As the Wind ripped away from Koi violently, he smiled. Since he had no bones or muscles, he could just dismember his limbs, and put them together again. As it ripped his already unstitched arms apart, he continued to laugh. Sen was flying up, paralyzed, and unable to move. That meant no way to stop the next attack. As the violent wind stopped pulling his limbs, he swung them below Sen, and wrapped them around him. He then brought the tendrills together and squeezed Sen tightly. As Sen was bloodied from the mass explosion, Koi laughed more. "So am I in yet!?" He yelled as his arms began to crush Sen's body like Desert Coffin. His Tendrills then charged with electricity paralyzing Sen more. Koi's hands then came up, as it was only the Tendrills holding on to the paralyzed body. "Sen, it's now or never. Call off your pet--- Owe wait, you can't speak." He said as he lifted his hands to his face. "Sorry." He said as a stream of flame would horribly disfigure Sen's face. Koi then dropped the body of Sen to the ground, unmoving. "You know, I could have done that more less violent, but I thought I'd show you how serious I am. I suggest you let me in. As for your face, my Kage can help you with that, Alicia."

As Goji turned to see a streak of silver aimed at him, he let out a high pitched cry that would pierce the ears of everyone around. Koi would fall to the ground clutching his ears, and the paralyzed Sen would just take the beating, making him near deaf. Goji then looked at the beast and just as it broke the sound barrier, Goji would be sitting at the base of the rock hill. Once the beast hit him, Goji wrapped his wings around it, and watched as the rock hill crumbled over their bodies.

(See, you take a hit, I take a hit. Goji will most likely be BADLY injured[if not dead], but you will be too. Trust me Sen, I told you I knew what I was doing. And you even made Sen tell Koi to go all out. Well, he did. Your face is now melted off because there is no possible un-godmod way to block it if your right in front of me, being crushed and you are paralyzed. You have like 3rd degree burns all over your body, your bones should be fractured or broken everywhere due to the Tendrills crushing. Well, you can whine about how it's an auto-hit, and then get Masumi to look it over, and we'll see. Hmm? Or you could take the hit, allow me to go into Akatsuki, or put a good word in, or tell Obito that you recruited me and that I beat you. Don't worry, I've beat a Kage before. Also, I don't care for rules. It's total bullshit about not being able to beat you. I personally think that is the worst rule ever created, mainly because the fact that if a Kage walked up to me and then attacked me like you did, then what am I supposed to do? Owe sorry, since your Kage you can kill me without me fighting back because I can't just say "Koi got up and ran away." because that is bullshit. I did it before and got bitched at. Well, that was my rant about how this is a totally legal win over you. Unless, you want to keep going? You can't move for the next 2 posts if you wish to continue fighting, just so you know...)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:30 pm
Ravel replayed what Kyo had done in his mind, and then charged his chakra. He then executed the hand signs, but he missed a few. "Heki no Jutsu (Burst Technique)," and his body let out a low hum for a moment, but then silenced.

(How many posts?)  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

xLytez

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:20 pm
Sengetsu's body fell to the ground, laughter echoed in the area, he rose from the hit, his face cracking and falling to the ground. Well done, koi..." He rose not a single scratch remained on his body. He turned to Kyo. "Well, now that you've used so much chakra..." He paused to cough up a small amount of blood. "You really shouldn't underestimate me..." his eternal eyes glared into the sky. He formed several seals and the area became filled with copies of the ninja. "This jutsu marks game over...its impossible to beat them all without killing yourself, with that." he turned from the area and raised his right hand, in his palm was a small sheet of paper. In it read the following.

-The man before you has passed my test, i do believe he is allowed to be recognized as an apprentice of the akatsuki...you know that the final decision is yours.

"Take that to alicia." He disspelled the technique and sat against a tree he adjusted hismelf so that the sword would not irritate his rest. "Well then...since you're almost out of chakra, and I can't use the puppet armor again without killing myself I guess this marks the end of your test...you probably know your results."

((Puppet armor, my favorite jutsu, you can't defeat me with the kind of stuff i pulled when i was a jounin, which is when I developed this puppeta rmor thing. It allows me to coat myself in a "Second skin" made of puppet like materials. This way the damage I sustain is either greatly reduced or none at all. Its drawback is that to activate it it must attach itself to your chakra points, and the damaged area can inflict some internal damage which is why Sen's coughing blood. The tendrils are formed from a technique called chakra wiring, they're meant to be spread across the ground in the form of a powerful web then using dance of sen I can instantly be anywhere on the web at will. But...they are reapired by my chakra and since I could not spread them on the ground I decided to use them as a guard. Read carefully I only lashed out with one which was broken by your fire...the other seven or what not were with me and defended against the lightning. Sooo, yea. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:41 pm
(3 posts.)

(and he used the puppet armor before you got here and never released it, you can check yourself so it counts.)  

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:09 am
Ravel attemted the technique again, with minor error in his hand signs, but far too much chakra. "Heki no Jutsu (Burst Technique)," and ended up jolting himself with electricity, thus releasing the technique. Well, that didn't go well!" The boy said with a look of annoyance.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:24 am
(Lightning: I know, I already knew he had it on...)

((Sen: Ok, well I used the explosion technique underneath you so... I thought you meant you were blocking them. Owe well, fight is over.))

Koi looked at the many clones. The rock hill began to move as Goji appeared, very injured, but able to move. His wing was broken, again. He had a concussion, but, that was about all. Koi then looked at Goji. "We head to Mist first, I leave you with Sana, and then I go away for a while. Ok Goj?" Koi said. He rarely called Goji 'Goj'. Koi then looked at Sen. "Well, that was a good fight. When I am Jounin, expect it to happen again." Koi said with a wink. They then walked away. Koi had gathered his things and continued on. Goji limped behind him.  

Zombie Swagger

xLytez

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:43 pm
Sengetsu dispelled the jutsu and turned away from the sene walking towards the exit of the village, now for round three, with the sand village. he dispersed into a gust of wind.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:37 pm
Ravel sighed, happy to see that rather obnoxios ninja who fought Sengetsu leave. "Focus," he told himself, then charged his chakra. He performed the hands signs, "Heki no Jutsu (Burst Technique)," and suddenly he felt a surge of electricity flow through his body. Not painful, but he couldn't move. After a moment, he released the jutsu.  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:44 pm
Kyo watched as Sen left, then turned back to Ravel. "Good work. shall we proceed?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:56 pm
The gennin grinned at his master, "certainly, sir! What am I doing next?"  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:14 am
Kyo nodded, and pulled out a kunai before he focused his chakra and made a few handsigns. "Nagare Isou no Jutsu (Current Transfer Skill)." The kunai in his hand seemd to buzz lowly as electric sparks came off of it. He threw the kunai at tree and as it struck the area around the kunai turned black as the electricity burned the tree. "Now you try."

Nagare Isou no Jutsu (Current Transfer Skill)
Description: An overall simple yet very effective technique, the Cloud-nin creates a sort of electrical current on his hand, this current can then be transferred onto any weapon he happens to be holding at that moment be it a kunai, senbon, shuriken, or even a sword. The next physical attack he performs is charged with this electrical current, if he blocks a weapon attack with his own weapon the current transfers over shocking the attacker. If by chance the user is not carrying a weapon he can transfer this current into his opponent's weapon shocking him, or can even hit him with this current.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:27 pm
The boy grimmaced, realizing that this would be similar to the last technique, but far more focused, and difficult. He drew a single shiruken from the tool pouch on his thigh, and focused his chakras. He then performed the hand signs, but screwed them up from holding the weapon in his hand. "Nagare Isou no Jutsu (Current Transfer Skill)," and Ravel threw the star at the tree, but it simply stuck with a thunk, nothing more.

(How many posts?)  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300