Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Introduce yourself here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:50 am
welcome all of you! i hope you enjoy your time here mrgreen

if your a little lost dont worry where currently working on a guide to remedy that mrgreen

but just so you know you can talk about anything you want in the town talk subforum! blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:10 pm
Thank you Jasae....I'm doing my best to get suited in here...a guide would be much appreciated. 3nodding whee  

aeris192
Crew

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:56 pm
its under development 3nodding
along with a guild mule for mass pms  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:57 am
Hi there! Gemini here! I'm new, and this said to post if you were new so...I'm hungry. domokun  

Paradoxical Gemini

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:02 am
welcome *gives treat*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:21 am
Hello, I'm new....my name is Sarah. I am a bit confuzed but will try my best to be an active member. I like to watch movies, anime and read mangas and other books. I like to write alot, and play my flute (I am horrible though...). I have a freakish wing fetish (angel wings mainly) and my favorite foods are potatoes cooked in almost any way and double chocolat chip muffins heart heart heart . So yeah...Hi! and thank you Sou Jara for inviting me! whee  

setasuna

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:27 am
you seemed to fit and i thought you would enjoy yourself  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:04 pm
Hello there. o_o?

I was just invited and I don't know who did so. I'm glad they did though, because this sounds like fun!

Well I'm Roth, you can find me around Wordgames mostly.

....... Thats about it I think.

Oh if the person who invited me happens to see this, please tell me who you are. xD;;  

Roth

Darkest Intimacy

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:30 pm
Welp......... I found this guild in my list so might as well check it out and it looks fun! sweatdrop 3nodding Anyways, I'm ((of course)) BabylonRogues101, just call me Babylon or Rogues or whatever......... or call me Stephanie since hat is my real name ((just to make things easier)). As some of you can see that my name is based on a infamous group from Sonic Riders xd Yep!!! I'm a Sonic fanatic!!! 3nodding xd blaugh Any of you got a problem, to bad because I can careless! scream Anyways, yeah.......... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:30 pm
welcome aboard!  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Demi Couture

Wheezing Sophomore

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:43 pm
So uh... My friend Jasae asked me to join this guild. <_< I don't think I've talked to him in... Forever though. I'm sorry. D; But anyways... I'm Glassy and I'm random like and sometimes people don't like me... So... I have no idea why you invited me. D:  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:50 pm
randomness is fun and one of the things byako doesnt have enough of 3nodding  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:12 pm
I think you mean CAN'T have enough of. Because 'doesn't' is impossible with you around.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:57 pm
true! blaugh  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:09 pm
Well hello there! I was just browsingtrough all the RP guilds there and this one looked fun so I came! Yes yes! It's true! I swear!
*Laugh*
Well anyway, you may call me Lone as anyone else on Gaia does. I like to RP even if I am just starting so don't be mad at me Kay? But I'm kinda used to write so it may not look like I'm that bad ^_^.
So yeah...I don't anything else to say. Go see me profil if you want to know more abouth me.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff