Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Legend of Salem (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:49 pm
((That's one of the good things about playing more than one character because even if you can't post as one, you can most certainly post as the other.))

Telaria inhaled the fresh air and allowed the warm sun to caress her skin. She enjoyed the feel of the warm sun upon her skin as she walked at a quick pace towards the inn, which was not very far away for she could already see it in the distance. The inn was very small, but also very well cared for. She knew the innkeeper quite well for she had helped him ward off bands of bandits from time to time. She hoped that what Ayatane spoke was the truth and that he wanted to help them. She was placing a lot of trust in him, trust that she did not normally place in many people. A few strands of her hair lifted in the light breeze.

After a few moments she reached the inn and walked inside. The innkeeper, a robust man with a round face and watery blue eyes was behind a desk that wrapped around a small area. He beamed when he saw Telaria. "Ah, Miss Stroder. It's so wonderful to see you again. Have you come to rent a room for the night?" he asked curiously. Telaria returned his warm smile and shook her head. "No, Mr. McDuff. I have come to visit an acquaintance. He goes by the name if Ayatane," she said. "Do you know if he has rented a room here for the night?" she asked tilting her head to the side slightly. The innkeeper scratched his round chin for a moment thinking. "Ah, yes...I believe there was a young man by that name who came by. He is staying in room one-fourteen. It's just up the stairs fourth door on the left," he said before adding "are you sure I can't get you anything, tea perhaps, a few freshly made biscuits?" Telaria shook her head. "No, I'm in a bit of a hurry, but thank you anyways," she said. The innkeeper nodded and bid her farewell. Telaria returned the gesture and walked up the stairs to the room that the innkeeper had indicated. She did not just want to barge in for that would be rude so she took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:01 pm
Ayatane lifted his head and crawled back into the window again. He came back into his room and brushed himself off. He went over to the door and opened it a bit to see a rather beautiful, familiar woman behind the door. He finished opening the door with a smile. He brought up her hand gently and softly kissed her knuckles again. He let her hand down gently once again.
Ah, Miss Telaria, what a pleasant and welcomed suprise. Come in, its not much to offer but make yourself comfertable. How can I help you?
Ayatane secretly hoped that she was here to inform him that she would accompany him on his journey. He stepped aside to allow his guest to enter so that they could chat.
I do hope that I can entertain you for a while so that I can enjoy your raident beauty for a little longer than the trip to your friends house.  

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:08 pm
Jean looked at Goldor and then Max. "Sorry" she said grinning a little. She then thought about what he just said. "Oh that will be easy" she stated with confidence. She had used abilities before in broad daylight, the power of pheremones though sometimes it backfired. She said nothing after that thought but then began to ponder why they were going to the gallows. "So why are we going to the gallows again?" she asked.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:14 pm
Telaria felt a warmth upon her cheeks that had nothing to do with the heat outside as Ayatane gently kissed her hand again. "Thank you," she said after she had regained her composure. She walked inside and sat down upon a chair that had been placed before a table. "I have seen these rooms many times," she admitted not mentioning that she had protected this inn many times for she did not want to seem rude by bragging. She cleared her throat and got right down to business. "I have come to you today for I have spoken with my comrades about you telling them of your goals. As we all share the same goals, they have agreed that you might be able to help us. You see, we plan to destroy the gallows in order to prevent anymore hangings. This would prevent the young woman who was tried earlier today from meeting such a fate. However, it's not as simple as that for she is also being guarded very heavily and it will be difficult to save her from the prison. A few of our comrades have already gone ahead to see to this. Because I was the one who had met you already, it was decided that I should tell you these things." She took a deep breath and awaited his response.

((I think I got that all right. sweatdrop If not tell me and I'll edit it.))  

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:34 pm
Destroy the Gallows? Ayatane questioned, he took a seat on the bed and listened carefully to what Telaria said. His smile downturned slighty. This quest was going to be difficult at best, impossible was a more likely outcome. Well... we certainly have our work cut out for us, don't we?
Ayatane stood up and walked to the window, his hands clenched each other behind his back. Gazing out at the gallows he stood sollumly for a moment in thought.
I did promise you that I would help you, and I will, but this task that you have presented before me is not only dangerous it is going to endanger the lives of that young girls family as well as your own and the lives of those who seek to help you. You should know, those who aid in the witches escape will be hunted and punished as a witch alongside them. There are many unknown factors that could either aid or cripple our efforts.
Ayatane paused for a few minutes, then looked over at Telaria and smiled brightly.
Thats why we need to plan this every carefully and perform this with percision. So... tell me what the plan is and we'll improve upon it from there. we still have some time and we should use it to our advantage as much as possible. We'll need a place to hide her and lay low for a while, most likely some disguises. They is a possiblity that we may not accomplish this tonight, and we'll still have to contend with the other means as well. Just because the gallows are gone, doesn't stop the dunkings, iron maidens or the stakes.
Ayatane walked over to Telaria and knelt down on one knee to his companion. He took her one hand in his and squeezed it fermly.
We will accomplish this, Miss Telaria but we will have to come up with a solid plan in order to pull this off and cover our tracks carefully so that we don't drag any more innocences into this. Alright?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:44 pm
Telaria nodded and let out a sigh. She knew that he was right. She was not sure if their plan would save Alice, but they had to do something and risks had to be taken. She looked up at Ayatane. "We are aware of the consequences. That is why we are acting as quickly as we can and as stealthily as we can as well. The plan is quite simple. We sent the stealthiest of our group ahead to make sure that the guards are rendered powerless. We are not murderers so we do not plan on killing them. One of our own has already gone ahead to make sure that this happens. Just a short while ago, a few more of our comrades has agreed to follow him and make sure that things go as planned. However...something does not seem right for this seems too easy. I get these feelings that the enemy is planning something that could possibly ruin these plans. That is why we are being as cautious as possible." She looked down at her lap. "I get the feeling that this is not going to work," she said honestly thinking of the visions that she'd had in the past.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:03 pm
I agree, this doesn't rest very well with me either. Ayatane walked over and started to put on his armour. He moved slowily but fluidly to try and think over this situation. Miss Telaria, as much as I hate to ask, do you have a cloak that you can cover yourself with? There will be people gathered for the hanging and I think that our best be would be to hide among the crowd and wait to see if the stealthier of your friends can handle this. If you and your friends expose everyone at once then we will be in a whole lot more trouble. If we go as back up in the shadows we can react accordily. I think thats what will be our best bet. That way, if things go south we have people to fall back on.
Ayatane placed his twin blades on his belt and threw his cloak over his shoulders. He walked over to Telaria and offered his hand. He smiled at her again.
why do I get the feeling that your going to be bringing me on one hell of an adventure?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:10 pm
Telaria watched as he put his armor on. She nodded in response to his question. "Yes, but it is at my home. We would have to stop by there first in order to retrieve it. I hope you do not mind the small detour," she said. "I have experienced many battles, however I am not as experienced in stealth. I have a feeling that this may come to a battle and if so we must be ready." She looked up at him and smiled at him placing her hand in his. "I should ask you the same thing," she said. There was a hint of teasing to her tone of voice.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:23 pm
Well... perhaps we are both a bit to blaim for this little bit of excitment between us. And I don't mind the detour one little bit. After all... I get to travel with the most gorgous girl in the town. How can that be an inconvience? Ayatane replied cooly and helped her up. An amused smile crossed his lips at Telaria's teasing. In truth he enjoyed the attention. He rested his hand on the hilt of one of his blades and walked over to the door. He opened it and waited for Telaria to go through first like the gentleman he was.
Ladies first, I insist.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:31 pm
Tabitha soon woke up in a cold sweat as the darkness receded. She looked at herself and then looked in the mirror. She sat up off the bed dusting herself off. She began to think of the young witch she spoke with earlier. She put it in the back of her mind as she fixed her nun outfit. "Ugh...I hate this uniform...I thought only catholics have nuns, we're prodestant for pete's sake...this makes no sense" she stated as she walked downstairs and out the side of the chapel. She went to the front looking at a few townspeople as she sat on the stairs in front of the chapel, bored with this simple life she had.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:37 pm
Telaria put one hand on the side of her cheek as a pink tinge enveloped her skin tone. "I do not think that I am the most gorgeous girl in town," she said modestly and a bit embarrassingly as well. She stood up. "My home is not too far from here, but it is further than the journey from the hill earlier," she said walking through the door before him. She felt that she could trust him. His aura felt very warm and soothing and there was something in his eyes that seemed caring. She hoped that her feelings were right about him. She was placing a lot of trust in him.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:48 pm
((im sorry.... i don't really know where i could join in with everyone... Could somebody help me?))  

LittleMissNonaFaye

5,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:51 pm
Ayatane locked the door behind him and walked alongside Telaria. Keep her gentle pase with his own. The Innkeeper seemed to raise an eyebrow at the pair but Ayatane paid no mind. Again, when they got to the door he opened it for his lady friend and then followed her outside. He felt the night was pleasent. He looked at Telaria through the corner of his eyes, stealing glance of her and her softly dying pink cheeks.
That pink in your cheeks looks very lovely on you Miss Telaria. Ayatane teased lighty, adding a wink to her to prove his playfulness. If you don't mind the topic, I would like to get to know you a little better. I just met you and am eager to find out more about you. We have the walk and silence from your lovely voice should be crime unto itself. That is... if you won't mind endulging me on such a personal topic?
Ayatane relaxed and looked to his traveling compainion. He couldn't stop looking at her beautiful face. Noting that he was, once again staring like an improper gentlemen that he tried not to be. He forced himself to look ahead. A proud smile graced his features, a smile full of confidence and calm.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff