Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply The Gallery
The N-Pire (Prologue.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

otawara

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:58 pm
Shane-Cheshner
otawara
Shane-Cheshner
otawara
Shane-Cheshner

Yeah.
That was a nice little bit, Ota. xd

Dude, I notice everything.

EVERYTHING.
mad

YEAH.
xd

I saw that.
You think you can get that past me? mad

Nope. 3nodding
Wait, did I directly tell you or...

I know EVERYTHING.
You don't have to tell me s**t. ;D  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:20 pm
Ota~ He is a pretty old member of the N-Pire, but did not decide to join a team until almost a year ago. Ota can think very quickly and enjoys peace. He will only fight if it's absolutely necessary. Ota has surprisingly good jumping skills for someone who is so lazy. However, when he does battle, Ota likes playing mind games with the enemy and driving them insane. Ota can control darkness, and his staff amplifies it's power. He is strongest in the daylight because the closer you are to light, the bigger your shadow is.

Ota's minor powers include walking on air, melting onto the floor, and can blast globs of darkness, and beams as well. Outside of battle, Ota is very lazy and laid back. He likes everyone and is very easy going. Him and Reg are very close.

The following person is a friend of Ota's, and is in charge of training up and coming members who wish to take the Wall position.

J~ J is completely, 100% invincible. However, he can still be thrown around and knocked about easily. He can still feel pain, however. Everyone loves punching him in the face, To which he responds 'MY FACE! gonk '

The following is a character who tries to do good, but he shoots first and asks questions later; which gets him involved in a lot of fights with the N-Pire.

Allegro~ Allegro is an expert gunman. He is very rough and violent, and often attacks anything that comes in sight. Allegro owns many guns and keeps the weapons of any defeated enemies in his base, located somewhere in the desert.

He has a custom made pistol that has a 99.99% hit ratio. Allegro also owns a special type of grenade that can cause concussions and kill anyone sleeping.  

otawara

The Awkwardest Turtle

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:38 pm
You know, you really should put all the profiles in one place so people (like me) don't have to backtrack through the whole thread to see what one person's power is because they forgot.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:41 pm
The Awkwardest Turtle
You know, you really should put all the profiles in one place so people (like me) don't have to backtrack through the whole thread to see what one person's power is because they forgot.

Don't worry, I'll do it soon enough.  

otawara

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:42 pm
otawara
The Awkwardest Turtle

Don't worry, I'll do it soon enough.
See? It's not just me. talk2hand  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:34 pm
HEY! I do NOT scream my face... That often... Ok maybe I do...

FFFUUU-

Well im startin a NEW catchphrase. 'MAH GROIN! gonk '

Hm. Not as catchy as I thought... Face it is. sweatdrop  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:41 pm
I wanted to see if I was our favorite hillbilly, and instead I see allegro in an update, when he isn't even a member anymore.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:00 pm
[Kegan]
I wanted to see if I was our favorite hillbilly, and instead I see allegro in an update, when he isn't even a member anymore.

Wait, he Isnt?  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:32 pm
J of The Wind
[Kegan]

Wait, he Isnt?

really...huh o__o;  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:31 am
xX_Kyro_Freed_Xx
J of The Wind
[Kegan]

Wait, he Isnt?

really...huh o__o;

xD He left over a month ago.  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:01 am
Regulust
xX_Kyro_Freed_Xx
J of The Wind
[Kegan]

Wait, he Isnt?

really...huh o__o;

Why did he leave anyway?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:25 am
Regulust
xX_Kyro_Freed_Xx
J of The Wind
[Kegan]

Wait, he Isnt?

really...huh o__o;

No he di- ...So he did...  

Super Cheesio

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:33 am
NintendOmega
Regulust
xX_Kyro_Freed_Xx
J of The Wind
[Kegan]

Wait, he Isnt?

really...huh o__o;

Why did he leave anyway?

He says he was being quite an a*****e, and he felt he didn't really fit in as an a*****e. He needed some time away from the cult.
He'll come back, though. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:38 am
Shane-Cheshner
NintendOmega
Regulust
xX_Kyro_Freed_Xx
J of The Wind
[Kegan]

Wait, he Isnt?

really...huh o__o;

Why did he leave anyway?

He says he was being quite an a*****e, and he felt he didn't really fit in as an a*****e. He needed some time away from the cult.
He'll come back, though. 3nodding
Ah.  

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Orphie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:30 am
LOL!

Also, apparently I skipped over the paragraph where it mentions me in Kriel's entry. Way to hold up to the entry, Kay! Woo-hoo!

Also, 25 tons holy s**t and regaining accents loloollololol  
The Gallery

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces