Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Trouble at Inuzama Mountain Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:45 pm
(ok i missed way 2 much ps aro god mode so re post)

Biki doged the attact as he started to do handsigns and did Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu (Lightning Clone Technique).A lightning clone formed itself just like Biki but in lightining form.As the clon pulled out his sword the sword itself now has lightining surrounding it.So if anybody touched it they would be eletricuted.(Nagare Isou no Jutsu Current Transfer Skill)

Chuunin can use:
45 Academy Jutsu=44
35 Genin Jutsu=33
25 Chuunin Jutsu=24
10 Jounin Jutsu=9
1 S-Ranked Jutsu  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:55 pm
Naruto728
Chira smiled. "Good, a challenge." She inspects her opponent. "He seems to be a hyouton user and by the looks, the kage of this village. Kato...we hit the jackpot, let's kill him." Knowing Kato will protect her from the rocks flying towards her she runs towards the raikage making handsigns. She blasts a large torpedo of invisible air from her mouth toward the Raikage. Continuing handsigns she suddenly blasts forward towards the raikage to follow up on the torpedo. Lifting her fist with ice covering it so it would not hurt her when she hit the Raikage she thrusts it forward as she gets near.

Rahenno smiled as he noticed the girl and the air blast came from the same the same direction so he doge to the left by sidesteping and spun so he was facing the back of the girl and formed seals. He placed his right hand in front of him and aimed at Chira. "Konton: grand blast." A dark ball of chakra formed in his hand and glowed a briliant black light. He fried a large pure dark beam at Chira's back. At such close range it would be hard to dodge.

109 jutsu left

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
49 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:11 pm
(wow the whole family is here...except me crying )  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:57 am
((Yami are you here or in your office? =="))  

iZann

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:32 am
((Here, the one in my office is a clone))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:36 am
((Oh ok then. Well then you might want to make your way over there, Sypher just pulled your office underground and flipped it upside down...))  

iZann

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:51 am
Camton saw the fire blast going at his squadmate at grimaced, flashing through hand seals at a rapid rate.
"Reflection Clone!:
The clone stood up and grimaced as well, knowing what it was for. Without missing a beat, it kawarimi'd with Chira, taking the fire blast, leaving Chira over by Camton as the winds around him died.
"So.. who's the next contestant over there?" He asked, having missed Rahenno arrive because of his wind armor.

((
Jutsu used
Reflection Clone Chuunin rank
I'll snag my chakra list from one of the earlier pages. Give me a sec.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:34 pm
Rockgirl809
(ok i missed way 2 much ps aro god mode so re post)

Biki doged the attact as he started to do handsigns and did Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu (Lightning Clone Technique).A lightning clone formed itself just like Biki but in lightining form.As the clon pulled out his sword the sword itself now has lightining surrounding it.So if anybody touched it they would be eletricuted.(Nagare Isou no Jutsu Current Transfer Skill)

Chuunin can use:
45 Academy Jutsu=44
35 Genin Jutsu=33
25 Chuunin Jutsu=24
10 Jounin Jutsu=9
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

and no i didn`t so shut up!!!  

Aro97

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:46 pm
Aro metatora
"yes as you can see there`s 4 other ninja and only me." said as he thrusted the kunai into biki`s neck "make that 3."

((Yes you did. She never had a chance to respond, so killing her here was god modding. And Wings, did you miss this one?
Ronnel no Fenniksu
Camton saw the fire blast going at his squadmate at grimaced, flashing through hand seals at a rapid rate.
"Reflection Clone!:
The clone stood up and grimaced as well, knowing what it was for. Without missing a beat, it kawarimi'd with Chira, taking the fire blast, leaving Chira over by Camton as the winds around him died.
"So.. who's the next contestant over there?" He asked, having missed Rahenno arrive because of his wind armor.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:58 pm
Ronnel no Fenniksu
Aro metatora
"yes as you can see there`s 4 other ninja and only me." said as he thrusted the kunai into biki`s neck "make that 3."

((Yes you did. She never had a chance to respond, so killing her here was god modding. And Wings, did you miss this one?
Ronnel no Fenniksu
"Reflection Clone!:

LIKE SAID BEFOR IF YOU PAYEDS THE f** ATENTION IT`S NOT HAT PART!!!! SO SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND DON`T SPEEK IF IT`S NOT YOUR BUISNESS  

Aro97

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:52 pm
((1 Stop cussing, misspelling a cuss word is still cussing.
2 The god mod issue is dropped since it was ignored and fixed.
3 I'm part of the guild police so watching for god modders IS my business, or at least part of it.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff