Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Raikiri Wing: Boy's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phantomejester

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 7:56 pm
Finally, after stumbling about the enormous building for a good twenty minutes, Puck came upon a young woman. He reached out tapping her on the shoulder. "Excuse me, I'm supposed to be in one of the doorms here. Could you help me find which one it is?" He asked with a doubtful look on his face. He was shocked when she turned right around with a smile on her face and told him that she of course could. After that she led him through the halls like she knew this place like the back of her hand. "I'm sencing you have been here awile? You seem to know this place like the back of your hand." And she was quick to explain that she had been there sence the very beginning.

Finally they arrived at Puck's new room. He only stood in the doorway and looked around for a few minutes just admiring it. This being the first place he had actually lived in sence he left his mother's house when he was fourteen. "Well...time to redecorate." He said to himself.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 7:38 am
Cephal walked into his room, and was completely amazed. He had asked for a room with space to practice, and a little alcove to be able to think in peace. Hew found that his room had three sections. To the left, an alcove where he could sleep. It had a bed, a dresser, a chest, and 'YAY' a bathroom. Forward, there was a range with metal targets down a long hallway, along with some dummies and statues scattered about. He noticed many portait frames on the wall, with no picture in them. He walked into the practice room to further investigate. He decided to ask the maid, who was still waiting at the door.

"Oh, those? Let me show you." She took a picture of a japanese character out of her apron pocket, and put it in a little slot on the wall. Suddenly, about fifteen or twenty picture frames lit up with that particular japanese character.

"You know, for those days you really want to hurt someone?"

Cephal whole heartedly agreed. He went to the alcove on the left, and knew that this must be his study room. There was a black door into the room. He went inside, and found that the room was very tall, and had bookcases on every side. Beyond the bookcases there was soundproof wall. Cephal tried to say "wow," but he couldn't hear himself. Talk about a room he could hear himself think in. The maid opened the door and beckoned him out.

"Is there anything else you need, sir?"

"No, and this room is perfect. You have amazing staff here."

"We're just doing our jobs. Thank you, sir." The maid left the room.

"You're welcome." Cephal decided that he would turn in for the night. He went to his bed, sat down, and fell asleep on the spot, dreaming of what he would learn the next day.

blahblah6428

Angellea

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 7:53 am
Angie got tired of trying to explore the boys living quarters and sat down against the wall. She was not yet bold enough to peek inside the actual dorms, and she respected their privacy anyway. Running a hand through her long hair, she looked around her, a sigh escaping from her lips. What to do now?  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:33 pm
Arimwen walked into the guys side of the dorms looking for person to talk to for a room. "Hello? Is anyone here? I need a room." He said somewhat scared. He still had no idea where to go. I am still lost on my second day.  

Arimwen Fireax of Myrk

Conservative Gawker

the lost god

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:05 am
Tajeh walks into the lobby of the dorms his Long white hair tied into a long braid, The light reflective of his white silk robes, he looked around for the droid, "How do I get a room in this place?" he said to himself  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:59 am
((Know how it feels, my friend was shot by a gang a few months ago))
"I don't really know what to say to that." He stood silent for a moment, then sat down on the bed, looking at the ceiling (sp?). "I don't know exactly how you feel about being entirely lonely. But I do know about how it feels to see my friends hurt. It is not something I want to happen often, if at all. But when they are sad, I'm glad that i can be there to help them. And I know that I will also feel their joy when they are happy." He looked down at his feet. "I strongly believe in the power of empathy, understanding others' feelings. Yeah it hurts when someone is sad, but the joy that appears later makes it worth it. You say you don't want to hurt anyone, but do you want to live life not making anyone happy either?"  

Chase Arni

oO-Bloody-Condom-Oo

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:56 pm
"Do accually believe that I chose to be lonely?" she asked slightly glaring at him "Sure sometimes I do but... I enjoy people smiling at me and laughing with me I enjoy every waking moment of it..." she looked at the ceiling and lay back on the bed "...friendship and boyfriends don't come easy to me in fact I've never had a 'real' boyfriend before" she whispered "I don't know if it's cuz I'm not pretty or smart enough but I haven't but that's off the subjet...I hate the lonliness" she whispered placing her hands on her stomach.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:36 pm
The boy straightened himself up along with hoisting Luiz up some more, to get a better grip around the boy's waist. Surprising to Johan, the trek across the court yard, didn't seem as slow as he imagined. He himself was rather talkative along the way. He told Liuz all about his pervious school life and how it seems so different from the old school he attended in Germany, the Country where he was born and raised. About how he was usually one of the smarter kids in his classes. Liuz seemed rather quiet during the whole trip from the dining hall do the dorms. He must be a man of few words. What Johan didn't think of was that Liuz could be in too much pain to talk?

'Zero thirteen?' Johan repeated. Also nodding his head in the direction of Liuz's pointed hand. With the final last few feet, the two reached Liuz's dorm room. The older boy's hand reached up and turned the knob and swung the door open. Two people stood on the otherside of Liuz's room. Or so Johan thought at first. To his mistake, the "two other people" Johan saw happened to be the two of them. So many mirrors. 'This place gives me the impression of a failed fun house.' Johan chuckled as he moved over towards the bed and helped Liuz to sit down.

Up and Atom

Chase Arni

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:20 pm
"I've herd that before," Chiro laughed a little, he coulden't help it. "I said the same thing. I mean, except for the pretty part. My powers arn't common in my realm, and my family was moved to the capital and treated well because I was a Manipulator, I think that's what the word is in your language. But outside my home I was shunned. Everyone looked at me funny and avoided me. I guess they did'nt like that we got it easy because of me. It wasn't until i met Ayumi that I started to fell happiness or friendship. She said I just had to try. It turns out she was right. Everyone did'nt shun me because of what I do, but because I never tried to talk to them and they thought I was a snob." He blinked and shook his head hard. "Sorry, I was just rambling. I meant to say that it may not be easy to make friends at first, but it gets easier each time. It wasn't hard with me was it? It didn't seem so, you walked right up and said hi. Sometimes that's all it takes. That and a little confidence."  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:41 pm
She smiled "I like when you ramble" she whispered and let her legs hang loosly from his bed. "Chiro... accually I wasn't trying to make friends...it just happened I was lost and you were the only one with a map and by yourself... " she said sitting up and putting on her sandles. She glanced at Nani and Haku standing up but fell again "s**t..." she whispered Nani and Haku grabbed her shirt and started pulling slightly pulling her up. She smiled "Don't worry I'll manage" she whispered to them.  

oO-Bloody-Condom-Oo

Kimihiro_Watanuki

6,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:07 pm
After a very long sleep, Taern finally got himself up. The first thing he heard in his head was Lena's voice but he shook it off. He didn't feel comfortable thinking about her right now.

He went into the bathroom to get himself cleaned up, noticing the mirror that he'd one broken was now replaced by a new mirror. Apparently, one of the maids came in and replaced it. He didn't care either way considering he almost never used it.

He left the bathroom, throwing on some clothes, and then strapping up his gear. The necklace Lena had left behind was still tied around his neck. He didn't want to think about her, but he still wanted to remember who she was so he kept it.

he was missing one pistol, Ombra, his black weapon that he'd given to Lena as a keepsake. He now had his white pistol, Umbra. It didn't really match his style which consisted of darker clothing but, it was still an effective weapon.

He holstered it, taking some ammo with him, and started out of the dorm, towards the training hall.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:29 am
"Well now don't I feel special" He paused, waiting for her reaction. "Just kidding! No matter the reason, you still came over right? And you ended up making a friend in the process anyway." He watched her make it to her feet. "You're pretty independant huh? That's a good thing, to a degree. Although it means that you've had it pretty hard until now. But now you can have it a little easier." He got off the bed and walked over to the closet. He rummaged around his bag and came back holding a small brown...thing. "Here," he said, handing it to her "it's not the best tasting, but it will let you get your strength back faster."  

Chase Arni

BritBoy109

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:44 pm
Hikaru walked into the dorm building. He looked around for someone to help him, but no one seemed to notice. A bulletin caught his eye, and he walked over to it. Glancing at the random pieces of colored paper, Hikaru noticed one that said: "Wanted: Roomates. sign your name here." He grabbed the pen tied to it and wrote his name neatly at the bottom of the list.

"Well, that should be it. Hopefully someone responds soon."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:44 am
Rake walked into the dormatory, his yellow jacket slung over his back, this place was huge, way bigger than the dorms at his old school. He had a quick look around and walked up to a desk with yet another android behind the counter. He passed her his temporary ID, and she sat there for a moment before smiling at him and saying his room was 723, and returned his ID card to him with a key, and yet again reminded him to get his official ID as soon as possible.
He found an elevator and rode the way up to his floor and searched around for his room. The layout of the dorms wasn't too different from any other campus building so he found his room rather quickly, pushed in the key and turned it. He wondered to himself if he had a room mate as he opened the door and noticed there was only one bed.
"Hmmm, not bad. My own room." He tossed his jacket on the bed sloppily and closed the door, after taking his key back. Rake was impressed with the size of the room, as he checked out his own private bath, the nice view from the 7th floor, and strangely a window pointing out to the hall. He pushed the curtains back and watched his neighbors scurry about trying to find their rooms, or dragging bags along the floor.
He looked at the small stack of bags at the end of his bed which had been delivered a few days before he got to the school himself. He let out a heavy sigh, thinking about his friends again. Starting a new school was no fun.
After rumaging though a bag or two he found his spare cloths, and tossed new cloths on the bed, took off his shirt and pants and changed, feeling much better suddenly. He made sure to take out his new id cards and maps from his old pants and tossed them on the bed next to his jacket before putting the dirty cloths in the prepared basket. Rake streched, and grabbed for his jacket, stuffing his keys and card into one of the inner pockets and keeping the map in hand. He locked his room, and started down the hall to the first floor, and out the door to explore campus.

Flir

oO-Bloody-Condom-Oo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:47 pm
"well you should" she laughed slightly "And your right I have to be strong...and I've been through hell...literally" she smiled "and my family dosen't really aprove of my family and they all...well don't like me cuz of the mixture of the next devil and a god" she whispered and looked at what Chiro held out to her "That...looks...interesting" she took it and examined it "This like isn't a trick where I'll eat and you'll say it's something like mud and worms will you?" she whispered and nibbbled it. She swollowed and stuck her tounge out "No...this isn't the best tasting it's the worst" she whispered  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff