Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inaluke

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:56 pm
Abaddon smiled lightly... she got the picture, and seemed like she was going to protect him.

"Thats the general idea yes... Vlad won't go near you if he can help it, so as long as I'm near yu, he wont hunt me down and skin me alive... or strangle me with my own intestines... or beat me to death with my own lungs... or any others of the wonderful threats he made last time he saw me... So is it a deal?"

Abaddon got up slowly, the belt still covering his eyes just incase she haden't finshed changeing yet.

"And I'm sorry about yourr outfit... I kind of have thing thing about people touching me.... It's a long story that I would rather not go through right now."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:59 pm
Yue looked at him. she smiled a bit.

" I won't ask you about your past. as long as you don't ask about mine." she said as she had finished making the bed.

" It's alright about the outfit, I have plenty. You can take the blinnk fold off now." she said .

she went to take it off for him but, thought better of it.

Ketsueki-Yue

Inaluke

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:09 pm
Abaddon undid the belt around his eyes, and looked Yue up and down... she was rather attractive... and for some reason he felt the regardless of Vlad he would want to make her happy and protect her... he had never felt like this, maybe it was becasue she was a dragon, ah well, it diden't matter. He just needed to stick close by any means nessisary.

"So... ummm... need any help?"

His face felt hotter than normal... he diden't know waht was going on.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:16 pm
She lokoed at him. she could feel the temperature rise around him.

" why did you body heat just rise? do you hav a fever?" she asked.

she was going to feel for the fever but pulled back.

Ketsueki-Yue

Inaluke

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:22 pm
Abaddon looked at her for a couple seconds... he couldent decide...kiss her, don't kiss her, kiss her, don't kiss her...

"err... umm...ahh.... dammit"

Abaddon took a step forward and hugged her, closed his eyes tightly, and went in for a kiss.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:26 pm
Yue didn't know what to do or how to react to this. she had just met him. her face went paler that it already was. what pigment that was left was no longer there her beathing became jaggid and she pushed away. she put her hands on her head and sank to the floor. The touch had brought back bad memories from home.

" I'm...sorry.....I didn't.....mean to....." she said as she tried to calm herself.

" bad......memories are.....triggered......" she added.

Ketsueki-Yue

Inaluke

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:31 pm
Abaddon was crushed... his touch only brought pain to her... he backed away and slinked off to the corner he was in before and huddled back into it... he welcomed the darkness that hid him from her view... he was only good for inflicting pain and suffering upon people... and now that he actualy found somone he cared about, he still coulden't make things feel good.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:35 pm
She looked over at him and sighed. she crawled over to him and sat in front of him. she looked sad and upset. her face had actually taken on an emotion. the memories had gone just as quickly as they had came. she felt really bad. she crawled coser and took his hands slightly. a little afraid of what might happen she wrapped his arms around her slwoly. so far, the meories were still locked up. She hugged him.

" I'm sorry, I guess the movement was just too fast." she said as she hugged him.

Ketsueki-Yue

Inaluke

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:41 pm
Abaddon's eyes shot wide open... his overwhelming need to kill was actualy supressed by whatever this new emotion was the he felt towards Yue. He hugged her back, it was the best feeling in the world, this might actualy be happyness...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:45 pm
She felt his eyes open and thought the worst. that she had made a mistake in touching him again but, when he hugged her back, that feeling was gone. she wasn't expecting this. from the way the mage had discribed him, he sounded very evil but now, she wasn't sure.

" so, Vlad is your brother." she said.

Ketsueki-Yue

Inaluke

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:55 pm
Abaddon nodded, he hated to admit it but he was Vlad's little borther.

"Ya.. hes my older brother... he scares me... he used to beat up on me when we were kids... he used to fly into these un-controlable rages at any random time... you coulden't even speak to the guy without him snapping at you.. it was horrible...becasue, when he started, he diden't stop untill you stopped struggeling, and as he got older he stoped using his fists and started useing whatever he could grab... he stabbed me 25 times with a kitchen knife once before he was satisfyed... please don't let him get me..."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:04 pm
Yue looked up at him. she realized now why he panicked when he felt Vlad's presence. Now, her hate for him was growing. she just wanted to bring him to the gates of death but, that would take up too mush of her stamina. she looked at him.

" Don't worry, that is not going to happen, I promise. He tries anything, and I'll bring him to the gates of death myself. I just have to play one note on my tiny flute and it's over for him." she said.

She yawned slightly as she stood up. she took his hand and started walking towards the bed.

"You can stay here with me tonight if you want. If you can pick up on his sent, the surely he has yours already. if you deside to stay, don't try anything sneaky or....otherwise." she said.

she let go of his hand and got onto her bed. she held her hand towards the door. it shook and fixed itself. by doing this she caused herself to become even more tire. she crawled over to the chest at the end of her bed and took out an extra pillow and layed it by hers. She got under the covers and rolled over to look at him her eyelid drooped as she drifted off into sleep.

Ketsueki-Yue

Inaluke

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:14 pm
Abaddon smiled weakly and nodded, as she got into bed he lay down on the floor next to her, wrapping imself in his trenchcoat for warmth, she diden't know... Vlad might be only human.... but that ment alot in this case, he knew how much Vlad had learned.. and exactaly how long he had to live, there was no way just one dragoness could bring him to the gates of death.... it just wasen't possible  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:19 pm
Yue woke up sometime during the night she looked around and found him on the floor next to her bed. she smiled and gave him the extra pillow and the blanket. she looked around. she needed to conferm something that was bothering her. she took her tiny flute out and hit a note. it was so high pitched that, she couldn't even hear it. the room darkened and became cold. It filled with a black mist and fog that dimed whay little light that was still there. she stook there as a gentil wind blew through her long hair. a set of huge, back gates appeared and a hooded figure came from with in.  

Ketsueki-Yue

Inaluke

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:39 pm
Abaddon shiverd in his sleep and woke up, looking around.He notived the black gates of death were in the room and the reaper himself was paying a visit.... not again...

Abaddon got up and looked at the reaper.

"You agian? Buddy comon, I've been alive for less than three hours and your back allready? You suck..."

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff