Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:17 am
Amiea summoned more clouds in the sky as freezing rain hit the rest of the magma making it solidfy more. Her breathing became more heavy as she looked towards Zephyr, her brother and Dulceri. "That should do" she stated at least she had hoped. She turned to look at her brother. "Dont you ever scare me like that again Neph" she stated punching him in his arm.

Shatara rolled her eyes. She walked away. "Helios could have put the lava out" she stated as she was now in her room. Her mental abilities sometimes let her envision a spot and she was there, but sometimes it backfired. She picked up the book once more and began to read.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:19 am
Halcyon sat there and sighed. "Show offs... always believing there stronger by using any means..That's why Wanted to leave.. " as Halcyon sighed. Thinking about it. Halcyon slowly used the rest of his ki to heal his left arm.  

Miluion Feredir

The Raining Soul

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:24 am

Sera looked down at Halcyon as he spoke. "Well, they can think what they want, but you can think what you want, too. Just because they look or act strong, doesn't mean you can't think you're strong, too. I mean, come on! You used to be the general of this place." She looked down at him for a moment, then sat beside him. "Don't let any other thought, especially one that's not yours, get to you." She said, looking at him.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:25 am
Charon stood by the meteorite. He culd feel a strange aura pulsating from the space rock. "...If this is indeed what I invisioned then it isn't just a chunk of rock. " He said softly. He didn't dare place his hand on it, after all it hadjust plummeted from space some rain wasn't going to cool it off enogh for him to touch it just yet. He sighed and waited seeing that Dulceri nd Nephilis were alright he smiled but didn't go over he knew he had to talk to all of them anyways and what better time then now. Opening his wings he flew back towards the ground of Prime Ministers. " My apologise your majesties, however there is something I wish to speak to you all with. " He said softly with a bow.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:27 am
(Page 10 in six hours. I'm good for now until tomorrow because it's like four here and we're supposed to go see Harry Potter. So, I'll be calling it quits till tomorrow you guys. Thanks again crew!)

"Ow." Nephilis said as he looked up at her. "I don't think I will. Not if I have to come back to a fist in the arm....you, man woman."

"Yeah, that's why I don't have a sister. Well, you guys, I left Daphne back near our field path, so I'm going to go back and get her, then head on home. I think that tomorrow maybe I'll go and check out what happened over there. The rock isn't going anywhere, I don't think, so if anyone wants to join, they can."

"I guess Dulceri is right. For someone that likes to stay clear of danger, you're pretty into this.

"It's a rock. I control rocks, but I've never controlled a rock from space. I've heard scientist and even you Neph that these rocks are very malleable like aluminum, but harder than steel. So tomorrow, I'm going to brave it all again and go check it out."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:29 am
(Oh so for now only the main four are posting, or any, and everyone?)  

Celestin Selone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:29 am
((Yea, I'm about to hit the hay myself. enjoy HP! I did!!! I may go see it again, actually smile and YG, everyone can post if they want. I still have a character in the background, not playing at the moment))

Zephyr nodded to Nephilis and Dulceri. "You guys be careful going home," she said. "I'll see you tomorrow-- we'll all check it out as a group, to be safe." She looked over at the newcomer, Charon. "What can I help you with?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:31 am
"Heh you would be surprise how stupid I was to even considering myself that title. I accepted it so I can fight strong opponents but all i got was paper work doing Zephyrs Paper work for over nights no sleep at all. I did her tax work, I did her food work I did most of all the papers. I even did her room and her toilet and her chores in that matter! All she did was running away to talk to her friends.. I'm glad I got out of there and I feel bad for the new General." as Halcyon sighed.  

Miluion Feredir

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:31 am
((It's anyone YG. LIke i said this is three years before our main timeline. So if youre character is 15 in the beginning right now they'd be 12))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:35 am

"But you're not general anymore, so all of that is none of your concern anymore. What they all think and say and do isn't any of your concern either. Now you're just a free man" Sera looked around. Everything had calmed down at little. "Are you still tired, or do you want to start on your way to Shale?" She asked him. Personally, she still thought that he should rest, but it's his decision.

The Raining Soul

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:36 am
(Well since this isnt the actual story do someone mind telling me just breifly whats going on? And thank you Lacey, I will also keep my second char out for not. But if I do bring on in, is this whats going to effect the three year time-skip?)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:37 am
(I like Charon and I haven't spoken to him yet, so I'll get in three more posts.)

Nephilis turns and looks at Charon with his usual vacant stare and simply asks in his childish, yet serious tone,"Yes, i'd love to hear what you have to say after you tell me who you are."

Dulceri knew he wasn't a Prime Leader, but his father wasn't exactly in good shape. He takes in a puff of air, raising his chest to make himself seem somewhat more and responds,"Okay, I'm listening....guy."

Mahareshi

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:39 am
Halcyon slowly sat there and looked around and sighed. "I'll rest..but when I wake up I'm leaving no ifs no butts" as Halcyon slowly closed his eyes and placed his hat over his head. Slowly dozing off.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:42 am

"As you wish." Sera leaned back against the trunk of the tree, crossing her arms and looking up at the sky. Some of it was black from the ash that spewed out along with the lava, but other than that, it looked like a clear blue. She looked around at the people of the village. None of them seemed her, which relieved her. But they were still shocked and scared about what happened, and most of them stayed hidden. Once it's been peaceful for a while, they'll calm down. She said, looking back up at the blue, white, and black sky.

The Raining Soul

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:44 am
(Okay homie Devonte. What's happening is that well, they were watching a meteor shower. It was all,"Oh hey look at that," until a different shining one, an asteroid crashes through the mountain and lands near a bay. Possibly Evermore's bay. The lights are out there. Anyway, that's it and Charon is going to deliver what I think is bad, bad news about our futures. And yeah, it's an asteroid. I kept calling a meteor.)  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games