Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Twilight Falls (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:27 pm
Kit stood and walked to the front of the girl. H was only 9 feet away. "You may have the first move."

(For some information...My water clones should be about as strong as a chuunin since im kage level.)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:36 pm
(No worries. Just be good to her, :p she's a young-un. )

Giving a nod at his readying, she reached back for her katana underhanded. Water or no water, she could at least tell his chakra output was much higher than hers. Even if she attempted lethal force, which she didn't want to, she doubted she could really have an impact.

"Alright, here we go!" Giving herself a little boost with her chakra, she darted forward, sword halfway free from its scabbard. Only when she actually swung her blade, a basic horizontal cut, did it come out completely. She may have been a little fast for a genin... but -only- for a genin. The only thing coming from her sword swing was the energy of a vigorous youth.  

Kayorvaha

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:39 pm
Kit could see the girls movements semi clearly. He wasnt like his real self but he wouldnt be taken back by such a stright forward attack. Sidestepping to the right he watched the young girl breeze by him. Taking three steps back he removed a single kunai and threw it directly at her right shoulder blade. It was a few seconds behind and she had plenty of time to react to the strike. If she turned around fast enough.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:49 pm
Having been teased incessantly by her schoolmates with kunai and their prowess over her with throwing them, it was little more than cake for her to defend against them. Giving her sword a flick, she set the broad side in the kunai's path, deflecting it a sharp distance from either of them. She smiled excitedly, all too happy to spar with someone withOUT a cocky mouth.

It was her move, but she knew she had to kick up a notch to really have some fun. Dashing at the backstepped boy, she lunged with her sword again, giving a false swipe to attempt a counter-maneuver.

This time, she gave a vertical swing at him, expecting a simple dodging move on his part, she quickly let her blade dig into the ground. Having the leverage she needed, she prepped her weight and lunged, sending her feet forward in a sort of spring kick. It may not be as easy to predict as before, but she was only playing with the basics. You could almost hear her giggling all the while.  

Kayorvaha

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:57 pm
Kit eatched intently and didnt budge as the sword dug into the ground. Seeing the kick come from almost no where Kit reached out and grabbed both of her feet. Giving it a slight pull he intended to seperate her from her sword. Andwith this pull he also tried to throw her to the left and even farther away. "Your not bad....But id try to hide your movements a little bit better."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:13 pm
Kei gave a loud "Eep!" as she was caught by her partner, followed by a rather unhappy shout as she was flung elsewhere. Having lost her grip on her sword, she quickly pulled her two small knives strapped to her legs, digging them into the ground as she landed, to avoid skidding or bouncing too much. She groaned a bit, hopping back to her feet. "That wasn't at all what I expected..." Even with her obvious disadvantage, she kept smiling. Winning or losing, she just couldn't wipe that smile away.

Now with two swords in hand, she had a few free fingers. This being the case, she had enough room to make just the hand symbol she wanted. With two small poofs of smoke, Kei had tripled her odds of success with a pair of normal clones. The three of them both took stance in unison, coming at him in a much more ninja-like form. Her daggers roughly the size of kunai, though thinner and a twinge longer, she was able to swing much faster. The girl still needed work, as all three Kei's attempted the same strike on the single target.  

Kayorvaha

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:27 am
User Image
陈权
Chen Quan

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice...

((I have nothing to do so I shall come here lol))

Quan strolled to the waterfall with his hands in his pockets. He could feel two...no, three people now, beside the waterfall. He walked towards a large boulder that was far away from everyone else, and sat down when he climbed to the top. He lay down spread-eagled on the boulder, letting the afternoon sun warm his body. His mind, however, was much less peaceful--in fact it was racing. Why did he suddenly attack Hiro? All he knew was that his head suddenly hurt so much that it felt as if it was cracking open, and the next instance he felt incredible rage and wrath. Why?

...This hell is my realm.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:22 am
Kits water clone smiled and blinked once. In this blink he ativated his kekkai genkai. Seeing the chakra flow and the chakra levels of the clones he easily distinguished which was real and which one was fake. So he began to walk forward and picked up the sword that the girl had dropped. Looking to his now left he saw the first strike coming. Ducking under it he did a small 360 spin slashing at the clone. The sword went clean through the image and it faded away. As he got back into a standing position he looked at the remaining to as the charged him. Ignoring the clone he darted directly for the girl which was real. Holding the sword back in less then the blink of an eye the water clone of Kit was behind the real Kei holding the blade to her neck. "Not bad....you could go far." With this done he dropped the blade and walked back over to the rock in which he was sitting.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Kayorvaha

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:17 am
Wait a minute... what the hell just happened...?!

Kei was dashing at him, wasn't she? She was about to attack, right? Then...how did... when... who is this guy? She didn't even noticed he'd moved, and then all of a sudden she's defeated. Her own sword, spite being, was her downfall. "T-...touche..."

Pikcing up her sword after the match ended, she sheathed all three and approached the clone at the rock. "You're no ordinary ninja... this much I can see. You don't strike with the ferocity of lightning. Might I ask your name? I am Kei Robaha." She gave a polite bow, obviously showing admirable respect. "A pleasure to lose to you, sir!" Despite her loss and obvious lack of skill, she was smiling. She seemed even happier after she lost. What a strange girl...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:30 am
((Sorry Kit but I just HAVE to say this...you're surrounded by girls right now XD No offence, just thought it's funny blaugh
So, um...Iron fist? When you're free?))

iZann

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:19 am
(LOL Zann notihing changes for me then i guess ^^ Yeah sure no problem i can only teach you the kick you arent high enough rank to leanrn much else.)

The water clone looked up to Kei since he was sitting and nodded. "My name is Kit Joukai Heyaza, Former Kage of the rock village....." Seeing as how Kei wasnt discouraged by the lose he smiled. He liked her attitude. "It was my pleasure fighting against you. You show promise....with a little bit of training could be a good or even great ninja." Seeing Quan over in the distance the water clone sent out a small pulse of chakra for the blind kid to follow. The last move he could teach him at the moment was the iron leg kick.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:07 am
Kei gave a subtle flinch. Kage? Kage?! This... this BOY was the former Kage of a village?! He's so young! He's barely older than me! How on earth... such power, and I can't detect it? He must be...

She shook her head lightly. There was no evidence to prove or disprove his status as a kage-rank ninja. Regardless, she'd lost to him, and that was reason enough to respect his skill... whatever level it may be. Either way, she gave him another polite bow with a smile. "Thank you for the compliments, Heyaza-san, and for the sparring match. Seeing as I have much to learn, I should go continue my training. Perhaps I should find a comrade closer to my level, hm?" She gave a small giggle, blushing lightly at admitting her own shortcomings.

Since the odd person was returning, and apparently had some business with the ex-Kage, Kei thought it best to leave them be. Waving gently and exchanging goodbyes, she turned around and moved on, heading to wherever she deemed best.  

Kayorvaha

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:44 pm
User Image
陈权
Chen Quan

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice...

((Ok thanks XD Sorry for the late reply...God I hate school...))

Quan turned his head as he felt a sudden pulse of chakra to his left. From the feel of it, it seemed like the water clone of the insanely strong boy from before. He got up and walked over, using the chakra surge as a guide.

...This hell is my realm.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:05 pm
(Eh im trying to play my piano and roleplay ^^)

Kits water clone evaporated and Kit handed Yuko the frozen flower. Looking at her he jumped down to help Quan. "Alright....last one for now.....Iron leg....." Forcing chakra to swell in his knees joint and flow through out his leg he kicked the nearest tree to himself. The shin bash the tree andsliced through it like knife to butter. It was a clean cut like a blade had done it. "Pump chakra to your calf and then kick very simple....." The treebegan to fall in the direction of Quan. He would master the technique in one try or die under the tree.

(LOL i know im awesome but its abasic move really. onceto get it down 5 to master. So cleave the tree for protection then practice untilyou master it. Alright im logging immapracticemy keyboard and chillout.)  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:22 pm
((Sorry, rl stuff preventin me from posting =="))

Quan instinctively backed off a few steps when the tree started to fall in his direction. He did not have enough time to run...there was only one thing he could do. Gathering chakra into his knee joint and throughout his leg, Quan yelled as he kicked upwards at the falling tree trunk. In one blue strike the tree runk was cleaved in half, leaving Quan unharmed with only a few bruises on his leg.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff