Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kumogakure Forest (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:14 am
((okay then))
Riku nodded,"Bye Ariana-sensei good lu..." Riku was saying when he noticed that Ariana was now gone,"Okay let see what to start twith then." Riku said as he looked over the scroll,"Okay Lightning clone let see here." Riku nodded as he read over the scroll.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:51 am
The scroll read the description and at the bottom were notes guiding one on how to perform it.

~Focus on the the electric chakra molding of the image
~Imagine the figuration of the humanoid shape within your head (keeping your eyes closed may help the construction)
~Do not put too much chakra into the technique for it is simple and doesn't require it.
~Keep in mind this clone is only partially as strong as you so imagine the amount of chakra with that information.
~Goodluck and don't stress it pupil!

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:59 am
Riku nodded as he read,"Okay sounds pretty simple no worries, I mean how hard can it be." Riku muttered as he focus his lightning chakra into his hands.
1/3
Riku closed his eyes as he tried to form an image in his mind of himself though he was aware how much chakra he had put into his hands and was trying to keep it down and not over charge it.
2/3
"Okay here goes nothing......Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu (Lightning Clone Technique)" Riku muttered as he did the seal and a surge of lightning covered cloud appeared as it cleared there was a clone of himself,"Ahhh good I was nervous it would come out horribly." Riku thought to himself as he rubbed his head.
3/3

Riku then looked over at the scroll,"Seiteki Suji no Jutsu (Static Strings Technique), okay that looks interesting" Riku thought to himself as he started to read it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:06 am
The scrolls notes read

~This takes a bit of chakra control once you get to such a high level without it. usually its easier for academy or lower ranked genin for who dont have such a high chakra supply or used to more advanced justsus. With that one should acknowledge they need to use a very light supply of chakra
~One issue might be that one focuses on using a small amount that the chakra doesnt do what its supposed to from lack of composition.
~DO not focus too hard on it just relax let the chakra flow and thin out the line of chakra.
~Think cord not thread

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:48 am
((Sorry I went to go paint lol))
Riku read through it and started his focus on it taking his time to feel the chakra in his hands often stopping since he felt he added to much.
1/3
Riku started to practice the seals quickly and in seconds had them down,"Alright here goes nothing, I hope." Riku said as he sent out strings of lightning from his fingers but they ripped quickly.
2/3
"Ahh not good enough okay here it goes again." Riku said adding more chakra this time though he remember cord not thread as he did the seals,"Seiteki Suji no Jutsu (Static Strings Technique)." Riku said and the strings of lightning came from his fingers wrapping itself in a tree.
3/3
"There it is." Riku said taking the scroll again,"Mmmm Teikou no Kuntou (Electricity Resistance Training), I wonder if I can practice that one." Riku said as he read it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:07 am
((its ok, btw I should be here all day and my computer is not acting up as much so smooth sailing for a bit))

~This technique is simple for all one does is electrocute themselves to build a tolerance.
~Also their are different postures that ground this electricity. Some use a wider base meaning feet are shoulders with and some use narrow bases such as feet together.
~Arms and legs play well into this but is usually up to the user of the technique on how they plan to deal with it in that sense.

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:36 am
((okay that's good since I should be here for 5 more hours or so now that I'm done painting though got a party to go later thats why))
Riku took a deep gulp,"Did I read that right?" Riku asked himself as he just shook off the fear quickly,"Okay let see how to ldo this." Riku said as he looked at the river,"Okay got it." Riku said as he got into the water.
1/3
"This will probably hurt." Riku said as he made some seals and the cords came from his hands he used more chakra so they could be the ones that electrocuted oneself.
2/3
Riku then touched the strings, and cringed in pain as he didn't let go at all, he would let go and jumped back as he bumped into another one, he kept making strings and changing the bases or his arms till the electricity didn't hurt him.
3/3
Riku then walked back to shore wet and hurting,"Ahh that wasn't the best but okay, Yurayura Ranpu no Jutsu (Flickering Light Technique), doesn't sound painful." Riku said reading it carefully.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:36 pm
~on the contrary this technique is very painful for one must punch themselves in the nuts. xd jk jk jk

~Make sure to become one with your element as it engulfs you to hide your rapid movements
~ This chakra is used mostly on the base of your feet to give you a boost  

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:50 pm
As Riku read the first line he cringe in pain then noticed that Arianna was joking when she wrote that,"Ahh she's to scary at time." Riku muttered as he looked over the last move again,"Well here goes nothing." Riku said as he practice the seals.
1/3
Riku the concentrated his chakra into his feet as the scroll said as he kapt doing the signs once he finished he tried the move only to be stopped at his feet, since he magnetized himself to the floor.
2/3
"How the hell did I do that?" Riku asked himself as he stopped the flow of chakra,"Okay round two." Riku said making the seals as he did he tried to engulf himself in the element,"Here goes nothing." Riku said as he felt himself light up.
3/3
Riku smiled as he finished the basics,"Well thats done with, but what now?" Riku asked himself as he sat down,"She only left basics." Riku sighed as he decided to sit down and take a break.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:36 pm
xd  

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:57 pm
((Haha XD well what to do what to do mmm))
Riku kept sitting down,"Well I got not much to do I can try finding her and asking for another scroll or something." Riku thought as he stood up and walked to the village, he was also feeling hungry now.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:03 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
((Haha XD well what to do what to do mmm))
Riku kept sitting down,"Well I got not much to do I can try finding her and asking for another scroll or something." Riku thought as he stood up and walked to the village, he was also feeling hungry now.

((lol wait did i say medical jutsu too? You can read the basics for the medical too))  

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:09 pm
((Ahh and I was gonna go stalk the village lol >> alright then))

Riku then took another look and saw there was medical on it too,"Okay let see what we got there." Riku muttered.

((Can you choose the first one??))

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:24 pm
lol cleanse?  

Bodhisattva Empress

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:26 pm
these jutsus take like 10 posts so if u wanna run around the guild first feel free xd  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff