Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
I know this sounds weird but... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has MJ ever been in your dreams?
  Yes =]
  No T~T
View Results

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:21 pm
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

He sure was. So hot. I can`t wait when I go to sleep. Maybe I`ll have a another one, and he`ll be "playing" with me. redface
Oh and in my dream, we were alone in a bedroom, and the lights were dimmed.
Omg you are a nasty girl.! xDD But we are not afraid to speak our minds. Hey everyone.! I wanna have some '' Fun''! with MJ and i'm proud of it. =D . And I just wanna have a dream that we are like in the pool and then we start kissing and then we just hop in the bed and continue from there. xD

I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH MICHAEL, AND I`M PROUD.

And yes, I`m a very nasty girl.
Oh and I would kill for a dream like that. Or a dream when he accidently walks in on me talking a shower, and he just starts kissing me everywhere, and then we start "doing it". Lol, I`m so specific about this, and about dreams I had, and dreams I want to have. xD
lMAO,you always give me a good laugh when you talk about you and MJ ''doing it'' xD , but for me idk why but I can't even have a fantasy about me and mj having sex it doesn't seem right to me , but I can only fantasize about me and him all over each other,ahh that's hot xD But you.! You just tell the whole world what you have planned for Michael, xD

Lol, I like to fantasize about him and I all over eachother, and him and I having sex. I`m telling the WHOLE world what I have planned for Heaven with Michael. Oh and.. Michael! Michael! If your reading this from Heaven, I hope your ready for me. I hope you give me heavenly orgasms. Hahaa... and your hot. I forgot to mention that Michael. Sexiest man alive. If your reading this from Heaven, I HOPE your blushing and laughing nervously, I LOVE seeing you nervous and shy, its just adorable.

awww poor Michael lolz
you're gonna rip that man lolz  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:24 pm
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

Oh and I would kill for a dream like that. Or a dream when he accidently walks in on me talking a shower, and he just starts kissing me everywhere, and then we start "doing it". Lol, I`m so specific about this, and about dreams I had, and dreams I want to have. xD
lMAO,you always give me a good laugh when you talk about you and MJ ''doing it'' xD , but for me idk why but I can't even have a fantasy about me and mj having sex it doesn't seem right to me , but I can only fantasize about me and him all over each other,ahh that's hot xD But you.! You just tell the whole world what you have planned for Michael, xD

Lol, I like to fantasize about him and I all over eachother, and him and I having sex. I`m telling the WHOLE world what I have planned for Heaven with Michael. Oh and.. Michael! Michael! If your reading this from Heaven, I hope your ready for me. I hope you give me heavenly orgasms. Hahaa... and your hot. I forgot to mention that Michael. Sexiest man alive. If your reading this from Heaven, I HOPE your blushing and laughing nervously, I LOVE seeing you nervous and shy, its just adorable.
Ahhh, yeahh. xD. And now I don't think I will have a chance with him cuz you are going to tear him up once we get to heaven and we find him lmao.! Absoultely no sharing. Sorry MJ's other fan girls but theres not much of this sexy man to go around.! ;]

Lol, I`ll try to share him with you. c:

And the other MJ fangirls can`t have him, I only share with the MJ fangirls in here. (the ones that I talk to EVERYDAY)

property of THE FANTASTIC FIVE MJ FANGIRLS only!
XD  

UnKnown Bitter

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:25 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
Oh yes! I finally had a dream with Michael in it. But the only thing I remember is that he tried kissing me, with a seductive face. And then he did kiss me, and it looked AWESOME. Then he was about to "do something" to me, if you know what I mean. redface
Then before he can do it, I woke up.
This is what he looked like in my dream: [< 3]
Ahhh, we can only wait for that moment, and wow he looked hot in your dreaam xD,, i'm jealous, i'm still waiting to dream about me and him having ''fun'' ahaha.!

He sure was. So hot. I can`t wait when I go to sleep. Maybe I`ll have a another one, and he`ll be "playing" with me. redface
Omg you are a nasty girl.! xDD But we are not afraid to speak our minds. Hey everyone.! I wanna have some '' Fun''! with MJ and i'm proud of it. =D . And I just wanna have a dream that we are like in the pool and then we start kissing and then we just hop in the bed and continue from there. xD

damn straight!
but you put it son bluntly I had to lol rofl

Lol, if I make you laugh hard, don`t die. xD
Isn`t my dream awesome? He was damn hot in it, if you click the "[< 3]".

And I`ll try to not rip him apart. Lol, but he`ll enjoy it. I`ll leave him begging for more. Or maybe he`ll cover his eyes through the whole thing, like he did at the lady`s house. >////w////<

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:27 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

Ahhh, yeahh. xD. And now I don't think I will have a chance with him cuz you are going to tear him up once we get to heaven and we find him lmao.! Absoultely no sharing. Sorry MJ's other fan girls but theres not much of this sexy man to go around.! ;]

And the other MJ fangirls can`t have him, I only share with the MJ fangirls in here. (the ones that I talk to EVERYDAY)

XD

Lol. xD
If other fangirls try touching him, we gotta take him somewhere safe.

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:30 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

damn straight!

And I`ll try to not rip him apart. Lol, but he`ll enjoy it. I`ll leave him begging for more. Or maybe he`ll cover his eyes through the whole thing, like he did at the lady`s house. >////w////<

yet agai, it made me laugh harder XD
if he covers his eyes, that'd be sooo cute! >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:32 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

damn straight!

Lmao that would be cute, it would make me just wanna do him more, ahah I can see it now.. xp  

ItsDeondra-x

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:32 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

XD

Lol. xD

when we get to heaven, we need to establish a safe house for him and us <3  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:33 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

damn straight!

I would be like, "AWW, SO CUTE!" >///o///<  

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:34 pm
ItsDeondra-x
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

damn straight!

Lmao that would be cute, it would make me just wanna do him more, ahah I can see it now.. xp

I'd ask him first if he was ok and then continue  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:34 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

XD

Lol. xD

when we get to heaven, we need to establish a safe house for him and us <3

Yes, and only we are allowed. c:

@ ItsDeondra-x: I know right? I would keep doing it, if he cover his eyes. Lol.

aloeveriea

Lover

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:35 pm
UnKnown Bitter
ItsDeondra-x
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

damn straight!

Lmao Petit wouldn't even care she would just keep going even if he was scared or not , xDD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:39 pm
ItsDeondra-x
UnKnown Bitter
ItsDeondra-x
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

Lmao Petit wouldn't even care she would just keep going even if he was scared or not , xDD

she's secure in the fact he'll like it lolz
Amanda (Petit), that's RAPE!
XD  

UnKnown Bitter

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:40 pm
ItsDeondra-x
UnKnown Bitter
ItsDeondra-x
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

Yup. cool
And he would like it, even if he was scared.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:41 pm
UnKnown Bitter
ItsDeondra-x
UnKnown Bitter
ItsDeondra-x
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

XD

Its not rape if he likes it! redface
xD

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:43 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
ItsDeondra-x
UnKnown Bitter
ItsDeondra-x

XD

Its not rape if he likes it! redface
xD

true... i guess XD  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers