Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Anthro-Apartment complex (No More Rooms Sorry!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:29 pm

"Weeeeellll..." Demyx started, leaning in the door frame. "I want you to hold a party in here and invite everyone in the building." he explained with a smile. "And make sure to have lots of food. I will have another announcment to make during the party, have fun. Oh, and you two make a cute couple." he said, smiling cheekily at the two in the room. "I'll see you at the party, be sure to have it soon." and with that the dark lord left the hallway to his own floor.

Shirou smiled as he stood up. "C'mon Ill go make us a proper meal, something with steak!" he said wit ha smile as he waited for Anon to get up.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:04 pm

Kai blushed a little at the couple comment. And he had to throw a party?! He wasn't exactly Mr. Social, how the hell was he gonna pull this off! He looked back at Mahewa "Do you think you could help me pull this off?" he asked "I don't know the first thing about hosting a party"

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:20 pm

Anon jumped up at the sound of steak. He hadnt had anything like that in a long time. "Sounds great."
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:18 pm

Mahewa lowered her head shyly at Demyx' comment, trying to hide her suddenly flushed cheeks. "Well, I'm not a very party-crazed person myself," she muttered, still too nervous to let Kai see her embarrassed face. "But that's just the really big parties, like school dances and stuff. Small get-togethers can actually be really fun." Once she'd decided she looked composed enough, she looked back up at Kai. "Do you know how many of us live here? I mean, there are only twenty apartments, and I doubt they're all occupied. Shouldn't be too hard to toss up a few decorations, call for pizza, and knock on several conveniently spaced doors."

FiliaFlammae

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:57 pm

Kai smiled at Mahewa's embarresed expresion, trying to hide it only made it more obvious. "Well we were going out anyway so we can pick up some decorations while we're out" Kai said. "I wonder if this means I have to pay for it?" he wondered aloud. He put on his jacket and helped Mahewa to her feet "Shall we get going then?" he said.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:00 pm

Shirou chuckled and started towards the complex. "C'mon then! i'll race you to my room!" he yelled with a smile, dashing off.

Jackal McFluffybutt

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:17 pm

Anon ran after the dragon, his long skinny legs letting him glide over the grass. "Your on Shirou!" He was grinning the whole time.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:25 pm

Kai and Mahewa proceeded to the lobby and out the front door when Kai noticed a dragon and a wolf running towards them. Kai waved a paw in the air "Hey! Do you two live here?" he called out.

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:17 pm

Shirou skidded to a stop in front of Kai, giving a slight bow. "yes I do live here, My name is Shirou, what's yours?" he asked, smiling a bit.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:27 pm

Kai nodded in response to the dragon "My name is Kai" the tall kitsune replied. "I wanted to let you know I'm having a little party in my apartment later... by orders of Demyx. I was wondering if you too would like to come?"

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:31 am

Anon jumped up and hung on Shirou's back. "i live here as well. The names Anon, pleasure" He grinned greatly "And a party sounds awesome."
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:52 pm

"Well it's only going to be a small party" Kai stated "drinks, pizza, that sort of thing" Kai looked at Mahewa "We're going to get the supplies so the party will start in about 2 or 3 hours. K!"

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:30 pm

"Wait." Shirou said, pulling out the note from demyx before. "You're name is Kai? well I have to do this then." Quickly, he walked up to Kai and wrapped his arms around the fur, holding him in a passionate hug for a second before letting go. "Sorry... it was by order of demyx." he said holding up the note. "But if you need any help, I would be happy to!" he said, as if trying to make up for the hug.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:41 pm

Anon was still hanging on to Shirous back as he moved to hug Kai. "Well i can help a little as well if you want. I dont really have anything better to do." He smiled happily

demoneyeszero

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:56 am

"uh...thanks..." Kai said "And please don't take this the wrong way, but don't ever do that again" he said "I'm rather wary of my personal space". Kai expression softened as he looked downwards "I just don't trust a lot of people". With that he turned and walked off to get the supplies for the party.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff