Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Old Team Saber Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:27 am
Shikana frowned, and drew her ring blades. "Fine then." She made a some handsigns, and created three clones with the bunshin no jutsu. All three of them charged at Xantos, and lept for the bells. Meanwhile, the beetles still swarmed him, since they were still alive.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:27 am
Lynch landed on the ground and Xantos over him. It made Lynch lose the breath for a few seconds. But this wouldn't hold him down. "Haha, I can understand you were Hokage. You're so strong and ain't even using your powers on us." Lynch said smiling while he got his breath back and raised his Kusarigama.  

iWalking Disaster

Dripples

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:30 am
Yuzuki finally was at XAntos, and Yuzuki quickly reached for the bells. There was no way for Xantos to block this. THe bugs were busy distracting him, Lynch was still grabbinng on, "Almost there."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:31 am
Xantos kicked with both feet upward, smacking Yuzuki off out of the air, however, all his limbs were restrained. When Shikana reached for the bells, he tried to move his hand but couldn't and felt a drop in weight in that hand. He got up and saw that Shikana held the bells in her hand. He could only smile and nod at her.

(We should be team indigo...lol.)  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dripples

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:33 am
Yuzuki smiled and said, "All part of the plan..." Yuzuki smiled and said, "While you were busy with both me and Lynch, I came, and knew you would use your legs on me. And Lynch, he had your arms. So while your leg was already being used, Shikana came along, and won the battle. Teamwork, is the name."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:35 am
Lynch looked at Shikana that held the bells. He couldn't be more happy even though he was a little dissapointed. "Aw.. I would've tried a combo with Yuzuki" Lynch said smiling. But it didn't really matter, they had won over a previous Hokage. Three genins. That was an amazing feeling.  

iWalking Disaster

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"Good....very good. A bit iffy, but nothing a little time and effort won't fix." said Xantos.  
(((YAY!!!)))

Shikana stood up, staring at the bells in her hands. Her two clones fizzled away, and she was the only one left. "Woah... I got them!" She ran over to Yuzuki and Lynch. "We did it!"  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:37 am
(I posted again at the bloodline thing btw.)

"Alright then...I give you three a once in a lifetime choice. How would you three like to reform a new spec ops. squad like the one Team Saber was?" Xantos asked. "Again, this is not something to be taken lightly."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:37 am
"Indeed we did!" Lynch laughed while he attacthed his Kusarigama around his right shoulder and hip and then hung the sickles out on his pants so he always could've reach out for them.  

iWalking Disaster

Dripples

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:38 am
Yuzuki in his spot then fainted. The battle was over, but the seal, and most of his chakra points were locked, "We did it..." Yuzuki smiled as he was on the ground. Yuzuki then while he was on the ground said, "I shall join... "

"Nice work guys," Yokai said as he came ou from the tree. "Yuzuki, you wouldn't give up, and you helped your friends. Stupid, but very honorable. You've grown up." Yokai said this as Yuzuki was asleep. "Lynch, you planned out all your timings, and put Xantos in a headlock, nice. Shikana, you followed all the plans, and you had perfect timing. Good job.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:39 am
Shikana looked up at Xantos with wide eyes. "Really?" She asked. "But we only have two people in the squad, unless Yuzuki joined as well?"  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:40 am
"Yes, really. And I do give the option for Yuzuki to join." answered Xantos.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:41 am
Lynch smiled as Yokai praised them all. But again the same question were asked by Xantos. To form that special team. Did they really want to do it. Lynch wondered about it. But as Shikana said it. If Yuzuki could join too it would only be good. And also he were allowed."Heh, that's good" Lynch said happy.  

iWalking Disaster

Dripples

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:41 am
Yuzuki then opened his eyes a little and said, "I want to join. I take the option as a Yes."

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff