Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Jonin Exam Lobby Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:51 pm
((Seiously 4 parapgraphs!?!))
Sasori's eye twitched on the comment about him smoking.

"Noted"

Sasori said as he dropped the cigarette as it burned out then crushed it on the floor with his foot. He then pulled his hand foward forcing a grin as his shark like teeth shown through. He began to focus chakra into the palms of his hands mimicing the actions he'd seen done by Zane, he then gave a few attempts to pull water but mearly felt condensasion between his fingers.

After the failed attempt sasori let out a breathe and sickish purple chakra began to pour from his arms as he focused. The water from the air began to form in the palm of his hands now swaying a bit as he focused his rough skin seamed to let a single bead of sweat drip from his chin as that too floated to the space between his hands.[1/4]

Sasori now began swirling his chakra as the purple mass began to fill the area around him he bent the water into sevaral shapes but a sphere wouldn't seam to form. He let out another breathe as his chakra increased the water finally settled into a perfect sphere he then agian too ka large breathe.[2/4]

The water began getting colder and colder as the sphere became a bit to cold small bits of ice floated within the sphere. More purple chakra released as he did so and he began to focus eve nmroe and the water soon became even thicker.

"Son of a *******"

Sasori cursed as the water finally turned int oa sold ice sphere.[3/4]

Sasori then began to focus and the ice soon melted back int othe familar shape of a sphere and he now could easily move the sphere he let it float with one hand and pulled another cigarette fro mhis pocket throwing it into the air and quickly striking a match on the heal of his shoe and caught the cigarette in his mouth lighting it as he borught the match up and dropped the match back the cigarette helped him focus as he focused chakra int othe water the whoel time and now the water began to boil as he blew a puff of soke towards it. The water appeared to be quite hot now as he finally cuased it to evaportate then let the water fade then turned to zane.[4/4]

"Alright now we're making some progress"

He said letting out a breathe of smoke.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:37 pm
(Just on water manipulation. It's important to get this down as it's the basis for all water jutsus. Not only that but being a master of water manipulation means that you can remove water moisture from the air easily when there's no water source in sight. It's the most important technique in a water user's repertoire. If it wasn't for my high mastery of it, I wouldn't be able to use half the techniques so efficeintly. Not only that...I wanted to see your rp skills cause ^_^ which by the way...great job)

"Yes we sure are...that was great," Zane clapped as he looked down at the water that he had created originally. "Now, the next technique in the list is the next important one...the Mizu Bunshin no jutsu," Zane said as he formed a series of seals slow enough for him to memorize ending with the sign of the dog. "Using your chakra and water manipulation, you either use a water source or the moisture in the air to create a clone of yourself. In order to do so, you must imagine every single detail of your body and use your mind to shape the clone with the water," Zane explained as the water rose to his level as a blob, until it finally took the shape of himself. "See. But unlike a regular bunshin which is merely an illusion, the Mizu bunshins are completely solid," both of them grinned at the same time.

Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu (Water Clone Technique)
Description: Creates one or multiple identical copies of the original out of water. More similar to Kage Bunshin then a regular Bunshin, water clones are capable of attacking, except each clone is roughly 1/10 the power of the original. The water clone can perform one jutsu that the user also knows once. It must be a water elemental jutsu. One solid hit will destroy the clone.

3 tries, at least 3 sentences  

BluewolfofMibu

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:55 pm
((I hope so I've been in the guild for 9 months now this is my second RPC blaugh ))

Sasori felt a chill as if someone had it out for him he felt the cigarette hang out of his mouth as well as the smoke that followed.

"Alright let's try this out."

Sasori mimiced Zane once agian making hand signs and focusing his chakra gritting his teeth resecuring the cigarette in his mouth and then causing water to form from the air between his fingers. As his chakra flowed once agian he made several hand signs as the water flowed up it began forming a shape similar to him but it fell to a puddle.[1/3]

Water flowed up agian as the air around his hand filled full of water and then made more hands signs agian and agian til the water began forming his shape agian this time the details of the water began forming into a perfect image of him but this didn't lst as the water formed a puddle agian. Sasori cursed under his breathe letting out more smoke.[2/3]

Sasori caused more water to form in the air the puddle on the ground disappeared as he caused it to rise into his shape once agian now after making more hand signs his chakra molded the water to a complete duplicate of himself sasori looked at himself looking a bit mad. He grabbed the hilt of his sword plling it form it's causing a powerful aura of chakra to flow from him it was as it was before but this time it was much more of the sick purple chakra but olny for a moment as he slashed strait through the clone and seconds later he recased the sword and the aura stopped[3/3]

"Can't stand looking at my own ugly mug"

Sasori said feeling his rough face.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:07 pm
(Nice ^_^ I've only been in it for 6 months...maybe 7)

"It happens," Zane chuckled as he thought of what to teach him next. "Oooh, I got it, Uo Tsuba," Zane said as he took a deep breath and formed a single seal. Zane spat a jet of water from his mouth and hit the other side of the room. "For that one, you have to focus your chakra from inside the stomach and just let it go in the form of water. This basic one isn't really much, but it's the basis of several water spitting jutsus. Not only that but as you can see,' Zane pointed to the ground. "It provides some source of water if you do it at a high enough level."

Uo Tsuba (Fish Spit)
Description: A simple jet of water shot from the mouth. It can hit with enough force to stun you if it hits properly. It can be done up to 5 times in succession, or one jet can be shot. To give an example of its power, Mist academy students usually use this technique to play a game much like tag.

3 tries  

BluewolfofMibu

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:59 am
Sunso just did the moving his hand like a mouth when oroami talked, following his kage out.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:58 pm
Oroami looked to Zane and Luo "that kid Sunso is an clear example of someone with no discipline or respect; he snuck in acting like a hopeful for the Seven and took one of my men as a prisoner, for his rash action i should of buried Sand in itself but i didn't."  

Havok-Trance

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:52 pm
Zane looked back from training the shinobi at the Mizukage's words. "Hmm...wow, sooo does this mean that we're going to go to war with them...just wondering wether or not I should steer clear of Sand in the future."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:34 pm
Sasori Grinned as he overheard the conversastion he fumbled with his cigarette building chakra in his mouth as swaying water in hsi mouth he took the burning cancer stick from his mouth holding it in his hand as water began to build he spoke his speach clear as day eve n with water in his mouth..[1/3]

"******* weak, anyone that messes with themist village must pay for their mistake. War with sand sounds like a reasonable path to me"

Sasori said as focused chakra into his mouth a bit more and soon had the chakra needed to force the water out in a solid stream.[2/3]

"As for burrying the ******* why not just ******* drown them instead surely transorting water there would be a simple task for a *** **** kage"

Saosri said now spitting a small jet of water shortly from his mouth it hit the wall and created a small puddle on the gorund he raised it into the shape of a sphere freezing it and letting it fall but before it hit the floor te sphere boiled and evaporated.[3/3]

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:01 pm
Zane sighed as he walked over to the Sasori. "Hey man," Zane whispered low enough for only Sasori to hear, "I wouldn't be talking like that to the kage...he can be...fairly brutal at times," Zane said as he took a step back. "Anyways now that we got that out of the way...time for the next one. Mizu Peretto...my second favorite move," Zane said as he took a deep breath once more. He unleashed a ball of water twice the size of Zane's fist. The ball hit the wall on the other side, hard enough to leave an indent on the wall. "Sort of like the Uo Tsuba, but much more powerful. Make sure you give it a little extra chakra," Zane explained.

Genin 5  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:16 pm
Sasori grinned as he put the cigarette back into his mouth olny to take it out of his mouth a.

"Ha if you ask me telling him he can drown a village is a compliment I bet he could do it if he wanted to, A true Mist shinobi wouldn't take **** from anyone that messed with the village and based simply on his words I can tell he doesn't paln to"

Sasori said again removing the cigarette blowing the smoke from his motuh into the area above his head. He then began to focus hsi chakra agian as the sickish purple chakra began to float back into the room he attempted to try and repilicate the jutsu used once agian.[1/5]

Sasori took a breathe his chakra becoming visable as he focused as water began to form in his mouth from the amount of chakra he was using.[2/5]

Sasori stopped building chakra after a while and then looked at the wall and then made a target in his mind then let chest stand otu as he leaned back.[3/5]

Sasori grinned as he shot a small orb of water from his motu hand it hti the wall causing a smaller indent in the wall then deminstrated before.[4/5]

"I can do better"

Sasori grinned gatehring chakra as before and leaningback soon his purple chaka surrounded a good area around him he then shot a larger ball of water and it hti the wall cuasing a larger dent i nthe wall then demonstated.[5/5]

"See I have a talent for water jutsu it's in my blood"

Sasori said inhaling the smoke from his cigarette then dropping it to the floor and crushing as he'd done wiht his last one.

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:47 pm
Oroami sighed "no I won't fight Sand, but next time... they will find that their village is a mile under ground."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:53 pm
"Yeah you do," Zane chuckled at Sasori before turning to the Mizukage. "So sir...what's the next stage of the exams?" Zane asked anxiously.  

BluewolfofMibu

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:10 pm
Sasori leaned agianst a wall.

"Man I could go for a drink"

Sasori said throwing an empty package on the ground where he'd kept his cigarettes.

"Man could someone promote me to gennin rank, patience may be a virtue but I don't have any virtues"

Sasori said crossing his arms.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:17 pm
Oroami looked to the kid "this is for Jonin hopefulls really."  

Havok-Trance

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:22 pm
Sasori grinned.

"I know that making a jump from AS to Gennin can be made by simply giving me a head band."

Sasori said.

"Could you do it?"

Saosri asked becoming bored

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out