Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Battle Gate: Shoku, Kasumi Vs Areku, Vrail Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:05 pm
((this is why i try to prevent wars with individuals...))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:15 pm
((heres the truth of the matter Pern. The metal once hit would conduct electricity, yes it would. The reason why a lightning rod works is it disperses the electricity over too large an area with no connecting metal to the inside of a building thus no one inside gets shocked. This on the other hand is a metal floor, once hit yes it would disperse and get weaker the further out it got, but with the attacks i have been doing. Where i shoot lightning close to you at the ground it would easily conduct the electricity towards you...))  

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:21 pm
((poop??))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:42 pm
Kasumi pulled out 5 paper seals and made a few seals as they glowed and floated around her. "Heart of the south, eye of the north, finger of the west, foot of the east, arrive with the wind and depart with the rain. Higashinishi Minamikita (東西 南北 East,west,south,north)" She said as 4 of the slips shot off in 4 dirrections and landed on the ground at the end of the metal layer and planted themselves on the ground. Kasumi took the 5th seal and slapped it to her chest and made a seal. "Gofuu Kekkai (Five Seal Barrier)" A barrier was then formed, that could only be removed by removing all 5 seals at once. The barrier was soild and locked all 4 members in the fight, and kept the rest out.  

Masumi H Dekata

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:50 pm
(If someone used God's Majesty from the outside, you'd all be screwed. Especially if it was aimed at Kasumi's chest. Nobody would be able to leave unless you can magically god mod and meta game yourself to another dimension. Just saying....)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:52 pm
((Kamui is banned in the guild. It was abused heavily and so it was gotten rid of. Which is why Kakashi's Sharingan now just boasts Ninjutsu instead of letting you do that))  

Masumi H Dekata

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:06 pm
(It's in the list of Sharingan Techniques... And if you have Kakashi's can you still do Ameterasu, Tsukoyumi and Susanoo?)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:29 pm
iKoisu
(It's in the list of Sharingan Techniques... And if you have Kakashi's can you still do Ameterasu, Tsukoyumi and Susanoo?)

((Oh wow a list, gee huh how can I beat that. IM TELLING YOU IT WAS BANNED. And yes anyone with a Mangekyo can do the 3 Jutsu))  

Masumi H Dekata

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:30 pm
((yes))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:40 pm
(Masumi: Thanks for being rude about it...)

(Eris: Ok. Thanks for not being ignorant.)  

Zombie Swagger

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:07 pm
iKoisu
(Masumi: Thanks for being rude about it...)

(Eris: Ok. Thanks for not being ignorant.)

((Well I was telling you it was banned and you basicly go. "I dont believe you, I believe a list" So i see that as rude.

I was there when it was banned, and even know why it was banned. it was banned ovewr 1.5 years ago during a shinobi war. Raijin had it and was abusing it by basicly killing everyone by looking ast them and followed them with his eyes and said they died. He was claiming he killed Hector in 1 post but looking at him. He was also the reason we originally banned the Grass Cutting Blade, cause he just sliced though everything with it and killed people. And ladies and gentleman, that was our former Guild Leader))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:33 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

((Sorry for long a** wait))
Areku looked down as the lightning came at him, seeing that she was exploding birds under him, at first he thought it might just be a distraction or something in that nature. Areku quickly moved his to the lower half thinking maybe something was gonna come, as the clouds started to pur down with rain as well lightning still going around in the clouds. Susanoo took the blast of lightning and hold it in his arms, at that time Areku sent a blast of wind from his wings that quickly blasted him up at great speed seeing that there was a blast or something that must be coming under him, if it was fire it would just go up a little though Areku burst up over Shoku and looked down at her, Areku was breathing hard and shaking as he looked at Shoku clenching his fist as he breath in the air was getting thinner seeing how high up he was but he gotten used to it by now by ll the flying he had been doing,"Shoku please can I ask ya why? I mean I realize Jason demon chakra possessed your father, but did Jason do it on purpose? Come on even I was almost killed by him if it wasn't thanks to you guys, he tried to kill me directly and you don't see me asking for vengeance. Please, trust me I know I'm only like half your age, but revenge is an ugly monster. But what have you done with Akatsuki I can't even imagine, is this really worth for revenge? Please tell me, I don't wish to fight you both like this." Areku said as the barrier was closing up, he then untied his sword from his body, and threw it at her to catch it,"Keep it, I got no reason to fight ya, or feel like fighting ya anymore Shoku, that's my soul so let it protect ya in this dangerous road your taking on." Areku said as he looked down the clouds spread away,"Just promise me you won't use any demon power against Grass and........" Areku said pleading as he did he felt his will of fighting go away completely, as it did Susanoo look down suddenly at Areku grabbing him with the bolt of lightning at his hands and shock his partner before starting to fade away Susanoo roared in disappointment at his partner his hand still around Areku,"Areku never seen you this broken in a fight kid, I hoped better for ya really did." Susanoo said before just leaving his partner there, as Areku kept flying there trying to stand the pain from Susanoo and looking at Shoku with a teary face from his glowing purple eyes.

4/17 For Susanoo
Edit something so read again*

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNlKD5Mq2I8
"Why am I still weak?!"
Total 72-11=61
70 Academy Jutsu -4
60 Gennin Jutsu -3
50 Chuunin Jutsu -
40 Jounin Jutsu -4
7 S-Ranked Jutsu - 1

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:43 pm
___________________________________________Vrail Hatake

User Image

Vrail saw Kasumi making weird handsigns and decided to get out before anything went wrong. he'd fought her once and was cautious now. he used his Shushin no Jutsu(Body Flicker Technique) to get out og the area and out of the village. He ran from the fight, for his life and soul.

((Stop me without god modding))

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

--------------------

70 Academy Jutsus
60 Gennin Jutsus
50 Chuunin Jutsus
38 Jounin Jutsus
7 S-Ranked Jutsus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:53 pm
Masterharper of Pern
___________________________________________Vrail Hatake

User Image

((What about the part that the ground is still electrified))

Vrail saw Kasumi making weird handsigns and decided to get out before anything went wrong. he'd fought her once and was cautious now. he used his Shushin no Jutsu(Body Flicker Technique) to get out og the area and out of the village. He ran from the fight, for his life and soul.

((Stop me without god modding))

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

--------------------

70 Academy Jutsus
60 Gennin Jutsus
50 Chuunin Jutsus
38 Jounin Jutsus
7 S-Ranked Jutsus

Masumi H Dekata

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200