Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Dueling Arena ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:17 pm
Walking into the arena, he flicks a stray hair from his face, showing off both ruby orbs and focused on the only other person there, his feline ears flicked and his tail swished from side to side. Sighing and stretching slightly he realised he actually wasnt mentally ready for anything, he woke up from a nap and decided to head hear...especially with the thought of all that money if he actually did win the contest. He actually had one of his favorite songs playing in his head, and if anyone payed any attention, they could tell the tip of his tail was swishing to the beat, it was a very slight motion that a very few amounts of people could notice. Yawning again he shook his head and looked around, "It's pretty nice here..."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:19 pm
"So...they invited you as well?" Davis said with a slight tone of praise. "Never thought the day would come when I would see you participating in a tournement such as this." Davis turned and looked at Sparkei  

phoenix908

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:23 pm
"Well...yea." Sparkei said with a shrug and a slight grin that no one could see because of the long scarf that covered the bottom half of his face. "I was in the area...for once they caught up to me...or I stayed longer than usual." Sparkei stretched alittle bit and focused again on Davis, "So...I see you're invited too." He said, barely noticing the balling of one of his fists and what he assumed to be the letter of invitation, "I'm actually surprised to see you, it's been a while."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:26 pm
"That it has...Though I'm suprised you even recognize me." Davis said as he pulled out a deck of Tarot cards. He smirked. In a flash, 10 of the cards shot out of the deck and encircled Sparkei, floating in mid air about 5 feet apart from eachother. All 10 cards had the same picture on them....2 crossed swords.  

phoenix908

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:32 pm
"Arcane magic....interesting..." Sparkei said as he flicked the stray hair again from his face, "You have changed I'll admit that." He continued, seeming not to notice the cards, his tail still bobbing to it's own beat. "But I could still see you in your eyes...those wont change...no matter how hard you try." Then he noticed the cards, he looked at each individually, and finally decided on one, focusing on that particular one as it circled him, but never moving, his hands a psuedo-calm, he was actually unsure of what to do with the cards, Arcane magic was a type of magic he didnt study much...and thus could be a bad sign if the battle continued like this.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:36 pm
"Heh...this is no magic" Davis said. Davis snapped his fingers and suddenly the swords in the cards began to emerge from the cards, fully 3 dimensional. the cards fell to the floor as the 20 swords now replaced them in circling Sparkei. Davis smiled  

phoenix908

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:40 pm
Tilting his head slightly, Sparkei shifted his weight ever so slightly, "Not magic....interesting..." He smiled, and drew only one of his Kushinada blades, and began to recall one of the many dances he learned back when he was young...and a couple spells to keep him as safe as possible. Focusing his energies into his feet, his already un-rivaled speed has multiplied three times at the least, and his eyes gave a feral flash.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:43 pm
Davis pulled out a sketch pad from inside his jacket and began to draw furiously.  

phoenix908

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:56 pm
Sparkei noticed the scribbling that Davis had begun to do, and reacted instantly by throwing a dagger that seemed to have materialized out of nowhere, and taking a running leap towards him, and while in the air, he said "Aero Barrier" as a furious wind lept around him and surrounded him, protecting him, if barely, from the blades. The wind could easily deflect projectiles, but he didnt know how it would react to the attack of the blades. For anyone who wasnt paying enough attention, they'd only see the puff of dirt and such that was the result of Sparkei leaping into the air, and they'd see the dagger flying towards Davis.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:00 pm
Davis instantly projected a force field of psychokinetic energy around himself with a radius of about 5 feet. Davis, finished with his drawing, slammed it down on the ground and a person began rising up out of the paper. A figure that would spell certain death for Sparkei. The figure, now standing on the paper with his arms crossed over his chest, lifted his head and opened his eys, glaring at Sparkei. "Hello....Old Friend." Tsuji said.  

phoenix908

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:05 pm
The dagger Sparkei threw got deflected by the sheild, Sparkei landed and caught it as Tsuji came from the ground, now whether it was a projection or the real deal didnt matter to him, all he knew was that now he was actually going to have to start paying attention to what was going on. Something seemed interesting though as he looked at the both of them together, but that was something he stored in the back of his mind for later.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:09 pm
the shield dropped, Tsuji and Davis both vanishing instantly (they are only moving lightning fast). In unisin, "Whats wrong? cat got your toungue?" They both chuckled as out of nowhere, Kunai shot from every direction imaginable at Sparkei. It seemed as though the endless barage would never end  

phoenix908

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:14 pm
Sparkei couldnt help but giggle at that pun about his race...and as the barrage of kunai began, he once again called on his magical abilities instead of his ninjitsu and increased the velocity and diameter of his shield, increasing it's size to about 5 feet and the speed of a small tornado. Most of the kunai that came at him were deflected, and the few that did get through were slowed considerably, giving Sparkei the chance to focus more on keeping the sheild up than deflecting the kunai, since he could just easily dodge those that did break through. "It's not that the cat has my tongue...it's just I have nothing to really say to an....how did you put it?...old friend." He grinned, showing the tips of his fangs.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:25 pm
*walks into the arena and watches the fight from the side lines*  

linkstud

linkstud

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:03 am
((where r yall!!!!!!!!!!!))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers