Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Sung Family Compound (Yun and Luna's home) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:03 pm
Cain the Blade
User Image

Yun Sung

Tsuchikage | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shinji

"S-s**t...I took the power output too far...I've got an internal injury and part of my chakra channels are ruptured. And...I can't feel my left eye anymore..."

He feels it and then yells in pain. The chakra sent into his eye to regenerate it caused it enough damage where its to the point of bursting from whats left. His eye is blood red.

((Sorry, I hadnt seen this one yet. By the way, say your unconcious so i can perform the surgery))

After Luna had healed his internal organs and returned his red and white blood cell count to normal . She took a flashlight and looked into his now bloody left eye. "This isn't good...he ruptured a blood vessel, and his blood pressure is very high."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:04 pm
User Image

Yun Sung

Yun grips his left eye in pain.

"I told you...I will protect Zane, he is my brother more than he is my sensei. I will protect you, my students, the rock and my home. Fenrir must die...But I can't do anything. I'm weak, I can't fight strong enough and its MAINLY FROM THIS DAMN EYE!!"

Yun reaches back and pulls out his left eye, yelling as he holds the bloody dead eye in his hand. He then passes out from the pain.

Cain the Blade

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:08 pm
Luna looks at Yun with the eye and his hand and pukes off the side of the bed into a bag. She knew it was unprofessional, but had never seen anything like it before. "yun..you just...tore out your eye....and.." Luna is pale white. "Ok..." Luna took the eye from Yun and place it in a nearby container for chronic freezing. "I'm now going to have to perform major surgery on you."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:11 pm
((no, he pulled out his dead eye, not his working one. I can still see. Now you can try to revive the eye and surgically reinplant it.))  

Cain the Blade

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:13 pm
((Ok, I edited it, but did his dead eye have any special abilities like Sharingan ect...))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:15 pm
((No, my eye only revives when I use the bloodline. because i've used my bloodline so much and have used the dragon form more than once and over 50%, it was pushed its limit, so it was a good thing to take it out.

Combine DNA from your byakugan so it can become one biggrin ))  

Cain the Blade

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:48 pm
A maid standing nearby fainted when she saw the other, and other's face was pale white. Luna wrote down a list on a picee of paper motioned for the maid and said, "Bring me all this stuff, we need to prep Yun for his surgery." Luna got up and said to Yun. "I just need to prepare myself for this, its going to be my first major surgery as a chunnin." She walked into Yun's bathroom and splashed water on her face and looked into the mirror. "you can do this Luna, you have to help your brother." The maid along with another maid brought the requested items in and put a new IV into Yun's arm, prepping him for the surgery. Luna walked back next to Yun. "im going to have to give you this IV drip for a few hours until I fix the DNA necessary to reaattach your eye. But then ill be back as soon as I can okay?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:29 pm
User Image

Yun Sung

Yun moaned a bit and tried to speak.

"I...want to see...again.."

Yun then passed out, blood slowly pouring from his left eye socket. It was as if he was crying, which was impossible since the tear ducts in his left eye didn't work.

Cain the Blade

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:46 pm
Ville came in and saw the eye covered in blood. He started to feel quisy(sp?) and ran over to a trash can. He leaned over and started to throw up.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:09 pm
Ariana crawls out of the pelicans mouth and scratches her head while wondering why a pelican? She then looks at everyone getting discomforted by the loss of an eye and palms her face sighing.
"geez people it's just a missing eye. Just put it in medical nin for it'll be the least gross thing you'll see once you enter the medical field."
Ariana says sitting in the couch and turning on the t.v.

Bodhisattva Empress

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:12 pm
Ville stopped and wiped his mouth. He looked at the new nin. "I'm a Taijustu nin. Not a Medical." He said.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:19 pm
mynightmarestays
Ville stopped and wiped his mouth. He looked at the new nin. "I'm a Taijustu nin. Not a Medical." He said.

((She was talking to luna {was a late reply since I missed the time frame}))  

Bodhisattva Empress

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:21 pm
((Oh))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:26 pm
Ville walked over to Yun, trying yo keep it in. He noticed the blood on his ace and grabbed a wet washcloth and wiped the blood off.  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:38 pm
((Whats funny is I had most of the medical jutsu but since I wanted a lighter list of jutsu I deleted them.))
"You know what helps me get over my problems? Watching teee-um....hmmm not a good time."
Ariana scratched her head and squinted with a faint smile sweatdrop to suggest she had left the thought alone. She then played it off by changing the channel and watchign something else.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff