Welcome to Gaia! ::

International Music

Back to Guilds

There's music all around the world! 

Tags: Music, Popular, International, Cultural, Chat 

Reply ♪ Roleplay
Haunted Music Box: a rocking RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:47 pm
"he probably didnt care that i left did he?" Rayne asked. drinking some more of the water. "we dont have to worry about him anymore. besides, even if he does come around..." he patter the pistol he kept on his thigh.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:04 pm
User Image
Adam shook his head. "Oh he cared alright, he showed his caring by making things worse on me, I don't blame you though, I blame him."  

Vamp C

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:13 pm
"im sorry Adam, i shouldnt have left. its my fault that he made it harder on you. i was selfish. and im sorry, can you forgive me?" he asked. this was the worst he'd felt since the days just after he left. he felt like he let his brother take his abuse. it was a terrible feeling.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:17 pm
User Image
Adam sighed. "I never blamed you, there's nothing to forgive, you didn't do anything." He said, then he smiled slightly. "But knowing how stubborn you are, you are forgiven."  

Vamp C

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:25 pm
"thanks. it was more for my conscience than anything. it would have hung over my head forever if i hadnt come to terms with it." he replied back to Adam.
"what have you been doing the last 5 years?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:32 pm
User Image
Adam smiled weakly. "Well other than getting my a** kicked every night, I've played here a lot." He said. "But that was just the last couple of years, other than that, I've just practiced my guitar and vocals almost every night in the park nearby."  

Vamp C

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:44 pm
"ive become pretty good on my guitar. ive played in several places, but never here. ive been traveling alot, learning new styles and tricks from various guitarist. ive met legends like Kirk Hammett. he taught me for a bit. that was alot of fun." Rayne said to Adam.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:47 pm
User Image
Adam laughed. "You got taught by THE Kirk Hammet?" He said. "One thing that I will always remember, and I don't even know how it happened, but I will always remember meeting Paul Allender." He said. "He's like my idol, he even taught me a couple things."  

Vamp C

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:52 pm
"I mean THE Kirk Hammet. i could introduce you sometime if you want, we still talk every week or so, via email or phone. he's a super nice guy." Rayne said. "Paul Allender? he's got a great style, ive never met him before..." he said distantly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:55 pm
User Image
Adam sighed. "He may not look it, but he's actually pretty nice. Dani's the one that I really want to meet though, he is also one of my idols."  

Vamp C

Ollie-Ollie-Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:04 pm
User Image

Tori Aryn

"Hey, Christoph? Could I have another brandy please?" Tori asked, with a slight desperate tone in her voice. She placed her untouched tea on the counter.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:06 pm
((I must bid you all a fond farewell, and may the mornings light find us all back here. *Laughs hysterically* Sorry that was just my poetic attempt at saying I have to go I'll be back tomorrow, see you then))  

Vamp C

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:13 pm
((farewell, friend. may the stars guide you to a peaceful nights rest. i have all sorts of weird superstitions, but i have found that i have a harder time sleeping on cloudy nights confused ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:55 pm
((Uh, hey guys, sorry bout this post, but my comp messed up, and well, i haven't posted in a while, mind filling me in, i'm not big on reading))  

Kalcour_Buschemmi

6,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Ollie-Ollie-Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:08 pm
((basically adam left the bar, me and allen followed, turns out adam's father was beating him, and rayne is his brother who had left the house earlier, we dealt with adam's father, but he still broke some ribs and stuffs, then we all went back to the haunted music box))  
♪ Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff