Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Class of 2oo7 Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Talk, Hangout, Class 

Reply Games
Roleplaying Topic Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElizabethBlueCatfish

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:46 am
((Thanks Lunar 3nodding ))

Edith gazed up the steps of the Rich Camp mansion. It was bigger than her mansion, but not nearly as classy to her. She sighed and reached back into the coach for her handbag before heading up the marble stairs to the great doors, her butler carrying the larger bags behind her.
Once inside the lobby, a servant in uniform took her bags from her butler and placed them on a shiny cart. She was greeted by a sharp looking man in a tux, who handed her a room card and directed her to the elevators with a smile. Her butler, who would not be staying the duration of camp, nodded to her and walked out of the building, to return to serving the rest of her family. Edith sighed and pressed the up arrow button for the elevator.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:28 am
gets keys and goes to elevator
"this floor please"
grabs phone and dials dads number
"yah i want my dog daddy he is trained so i dont think anyone will care and i want him and and rich ppl get anything they want here"
smiles happily
"thanx daddy love u"
gets to room
".....very nice"
hears helicopter
"yay doggy"
dog comes out

(this what dog looks like)
User Image  

yoohoofairy

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Lunar-Tyrant

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:33 am
pokemongirl11
gets keys and goes to elevator
"this floor please"
grabs phone and dials dads number
"yah i want my dog daddy he is trained so i dont think anyone will care and i want him and and rich ppl get anything they want here"
smiles happily
"thanx daddy love u"
gets to room
".....very nice"
hears helicopter
"yay doggy"
dog comes out

(this what dog looks like)
User Image

((your staying with elizabethbleecatfish))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:45 am
((awsomeness))

sees a girl come in
"hi u must be edith i hope u dont mind i cant live without my dog"

yoohoofairy

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

ElizabethBlueCatfish

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:37 pm
pokemongirl11
((awsomeness))

sees a girl come in
"hi u must be edith i hope u dont mind i cant live without my dog"

Edith looked at the other girl. "Uh hi... It's Edie, actually." Dogs? Really, she was more of a cat person. But this dog didn't look too bad... hopefully it was well trained enough to stay away from her shoes. "You must be my room mate... so, which bed is mine?" She asked, setting her handbag down on a puffy chair. The servant with her bags peered through the door, waiting to be instructed on where to set her belongings down.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:06 pm
"were ever u want if u dont like were the bed is just pay someone to move it lol.......u arnt the type that wines all time r u..."  

yoohoofairy

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Lunar-Tyrant

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:23 pm
*Ding* "this is your floor" says the elevator attendant "Hey thanks" Geo says smiling, "Hey robin we are on our floor", "Cool" she resounded "Lets go" Geo answeres walking down the Hallway to the room "499,500,501..there our room" Geo calls outs , Geo walks in to see two girls and a dog "Oh....hikari?....isnt this room 501a?" she answered Geo with confusion "no no this is room 501b", Geo resounds with laughter "Oh that means im across the hall". Geo sees a new camper "Who are you i never seen you before" Geo said looking at Edith  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:36 pm
"this is my new best buddy edith and also my room mate"  

yoohoofairy

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:42 pm
Isabella Sat in her room. She was bored and couldn't think of anything to do. So she decided o go swimming. She knew she was really ganna swim just sit there and splash her feet around but It was something. She quickly changed ito her pink bakini she had bought. It went against her usal dress code but she didn't care. She Really wanted to put the pass behind her even if it ment chaning her whole warbdobe.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:51 pm
"im like so bored what do u guys wanna do"  

yoohoofairy

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

PissPocket

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:45 am
I Walked Up The Corridor Searching For My Room But Seen Isabella Heading Out Towards The South Exit

"Hey Isabelle Were Are You Going?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:04 am
Edith motioned for the servant to set her things down by the four-poster bed in the corner. Was she the type that whined all the time? "uhh..."
She luckily didn't have to come up with an answer because a boy opened their door, mistaking it for his own room. Her roommate introduced her... as 'best buddies?' Ha, they'd see about that.
"It's Edie, actually," She said, correcting her roommate. "I'm from the Isle de Gambino -- and you are..?" Edith held out her hand for a handshake.

ElizabethBlueCatfish

yoohoofairy

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:59 am
"hmmmm im going for a swim how about u GiGi (doggies name) the dog bark happily
"ok lets go swimmin"
heads for the pool

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:11 am
"Cool" Said Geo giving edith a handshake, "So hikari your going out for a late night swim....it is 7:30 you know, but i don't think you would be allowed lights outs for the lower part of the camp is 8:00 and its almost 8:00, i think you should stay in your room and go tomorrow"((Gawd people follow the time its 7:30 pm ok!!))  

Lunar-Tyrant

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

yoohoofairy

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:52 am
"oh yah awwww well i guess i will get someone to make a bed for my dog tommarrow ok GiGi ur sleepin with me tonight"
dog barks happily

Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces