Safari Zone [Trades OK] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jishin

Steadfast Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:51 am
"Woopa!" The little Pokémon touches the button on the ball with his nose, and the ball splits open. He smiles broadly at you as he enters the ball, which closes without any resistance at all.

You caught a WOOPER! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. He's a male, level 15.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:22 pm
((I'm doing well, I've got a bee and um ... a water thing sweatdrop where next?))

I get up from the sand and I look out over the water, hoping that the other wooper understand their friend's choice.

I look up to the line of cliffs that could be seen through the clearing in the trees and hoping that it marks the north border of the safari zone I decide to walk parrallel to the cliffs, towards what I hoped to be the east. As I enter the forest again I try to keep my line straight as possible even though I had lost sight of the cliffs.  

Trumpster

Jishin

Steadfast Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:36 am
As you head eastward, the smell of the air becomes marshier, and the ground becomes damper and damper as you go. Eventually, you round a hill and find yourself face-to-face with two signs. One reads "Poison Swamp: Straight Ahead", with an arrow pointing uphill. The other is a general Safari Zone map which indicates where you are -- just south of the Poison Swamp, and just north of the Peaceful Meadow.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:04 am
I look at the sign and the map and decide that a poisen pokemon could be useful because of their dangerous effects.

I slip my small bag off my back and pull out some short wellies, a lot shorter than normal ones so they could fit in the bag easier but are good enough for shallow swamps and rivers.

I swap them over with my normal shoes and walk up the path that the sign indicates, looking for pokemon as I go.  

Trumpster

Jishin

Steadfast Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 8:43 am
The air grows thick and humid as you slog up the hill. The faint whine of tiny insects reaches your ears. All around you are thick, vibrant-green bushes, and occasional drops of water roll off the trees and splash onto the ground.

As you make your way forward, a sudden, sharp warning rattle emanates from one of the bushes nearby.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:41 am
As I hear the rattle I take one of the safari balls from my belt and pull a pinecone from my pocket, one of the few that was still in there from earlier. I slowly edge towards the noise, trying to pinpoint it.  

Trumpster

Jishin

Steadfast Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 11:25 pm
Deep in the underbrush, two narrow yellow eyes peer out at you, unblinking. The rattle continues, growing stronger and louder as you approach, accompanied by a soft, angry hiss.

"Ekaannnnnnsssssssssssssss ...."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 11:56 am
Once I'm close enough to see the pokemon through the tangles of swamp growth I stop and look at it for a few seconds, determining what kind of pokemon it was. As soon as I was ready, I rolled the pinecone into the brush towards it and prepared to throw the safari ball, while I anticipated it's reaction.  

Trumpster

Jishin

Steadfast Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 8:33 am
The Ekans twitches towards the pinecone as it comes towards it, but seems to realize that it's not alive, as it doesn't try to strike at it. Instead, it slithers out of the bush, its tongue flickering rapidly. It rears up, hissing madly at you, fangs bared.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:01 am
((Meep! eek Your good description combined with my imagination makes me very scared redface ))

As it rears up near me I throw my prepared safari ball directly at is head with all the force I can manage, hoping that it isn't strong enough to break out.  

Trumpster

Jishin

Steadfast Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 9:08 am
The Ekans slaps the incoming Safari Ball away with its tail, causing a loud rattle. It lunges for you, fangs bared ...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:12 pm
Dont know if I'm interupting something...but can I give it a go go....?
Maybe tomorrow.....I know you arn't accepting trades but you have my word to pay you when the glitches are fixed wink

josh a gogo

Jishin

Steadfast Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:54 am
josh a gogo
Dont know if I'm interupting something...but can I give it a go go....?
Maybe tomorrow.....I know you arn't accepting trades but you have my word to pay you when the glitches are fixed wink

Of course! *hands over five Safari Balls* Where would you like to explore?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:03 pm
light forest please 3nodding  

josh a gogo

Trumpster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 1:19 am
I panic as the ekans leaps for me but I jump to the side to avoid it and buy me some time.

As I get up, I check my pockets, searching for something that could be useful. but I quickly realise I only have the light-weight pinecones from the forest.  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff