Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloid:_L.O.V.E._

Back to Guilds

A place for VOCALOID and UTAU fans to hang.~ 

Tags: Vocaloid, Miku Hatsune, Kagamine Rin/Len, Kaito, Meiko 

Reply ►►Roleplay Fun_..
vocaloid rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eiprej

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:59 pm
"Uh, no?" He still looked confused, and in all he was kinda curious as to what Rin was so excited about.

( biggrin Coolz... :3)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:37 pm
"Its a holiday to celebrate the dead!"Rin spinned around in her laced gothic dress and grinned at Len."Its my favorite holiday and every year I want it to be perfect!" "But its tomorrow..." sweatdrop Rin knew she was falling in love with Len but she didnt want to admit it,or say anything but she couldnt hold it in."Umm tomorrow want to go to like a umm..smoothie shop or something???"Rin couldn't help but blushing.Her face turned pink.

(:3Happy Halloween~)  

T h e Panda L o v e

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Eiprej

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:48 pm
Len blushed slightly and smiled. "Uhm... Sure, why not?" He had to admit, he kinda er... liked his sister? Well, at least, that was how he'd like to put it. It was actual love but he didn't like to admit that much. I mean, who admits they;re in love with their twin sister?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:50 pm
"uhh cool.."Rin blushed and got scared that Len would find out so she ran upstairs.  

T h e Panda L o v e

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Eiprej

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:01 pm
"Eh?" Len let a completely confused look appear on his face but he was inwardly relieved that Rin had left. Was his face red or something? How embarressing. He walked to the bathroom to splash water over his face and looked at himself in the mirror. "I'm such an idiot!"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:08 pm
Rin ran in her room and said "I'm such an idiot!"She sighed and sat on her bed.she grabbed a vase of flowers and threw it at the wall.It shattered into tinny peices."Why can't i tell him?"  

T h e Panda L o v e

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Eiprej

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:13 pm
Len took another breath of air. He was angry at himself. But he was sad too. Why did he have to be so weird? Why couldn't he just fall in love with some other girl? But no, it was Rin. And Len knew he wouldn't love anyone as much as he loved Rin. Secretly, he hoped he loved him too. At least, in the way he had fallen for her.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:18 pm
Rin got up and ran to the bathroom."Umm Len will you get creeped out if ummmm i tell you this?"Rin blushed so much her face all turned pink."Umm Len?Umm I umm Wait!" Rin blushed even more then she finally spit it out."Len I love you!!!"  

T h e Panda L o v e

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Eiprej

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:26 pm
Le nwas quiet for a moment. Whoa, was he hallucinating or something..? This couldn't be true. "I... what?" His face turned a shade of red. "D-Do you mean..?" He stuttered slightly over his words and being the shouta he is, blushed slightly more at the thought of Rin loving him like that.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:31 am
Rin was so shocked she couldnt een speak.It felt like her mouth was full of cotton."I-I-I-I-L-ove-y-you" Rins face turned red.  

T h e Panda L o v e

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Eiprej

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:34 am
Len chuckled slightly at her stuttering and walked to her, though his face was still red. "R-Rin-chan..." He mumbled, and kissed her on the lips. "Me too..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:46 am
Rin blushed so much she thought she was going to explode."L-len-Kun..are you sure..."Rin gently kissed him back.  

T h e Panda L o v e

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Eiprej

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:16 am
He nodded his head and smiled. "Y-Yes, I-I'd never lie to you a-about this..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:24 am
Rin hugged Len tightly and cried with joy."I-I can't believe this!"Ever since I was 6 years old I've been in love with you and now its come true!"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

T h e Panda L o v e

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Eiprej

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:30 am
Len couldn't help but smile more. He hugged her even tighter and kisses her forehead. "Me too Rin-chan..."

(Teehee, really cute picture ^o^ http://media.photobucket.com/image/lenxrin/nomnomg/renlen.png?o=9)  
►►Roleplay Fun_..

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff