Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:49 pm
"What's wrong? an answer to what?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:02 pm
'I probally over reacted. I'm so stupid! Don't let him hate me'

N-n-nevermind...I'm sorry. S-so. Who's this lady? My name is Kasa."

Looking over to the strange new women. Who looked familar to the women she bumped into before meeting Kren.

'It's nothing. Everything is fine...' Kasa thought to herself.

[-Xemnas-]

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:07 pm
"This is my right hand woman, and the only one here with me. This is the watchman of the River Stix, Ms. Stix."
He smiles. "A wonderful woman if ya stay on her good side."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:24 pm
"Hee hee, hello Ms. Stix ^-^ It is nice to meet you."

'Wow. She's beutiful. Ah! Don't stare at here Kasa! your so stupid!'

"S-so..."

Kasa blushed a bit. What to do now?

[-Xemnas-]

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:29 pm
Kren shrugged. "Well, I've got nutin for you." he smiled. "What are you hoping to learn?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:51 pm
"hmmm...I came here because I was hated before..." Kasa looked at the ground, a sad smile upon her lips.

"I was the outcast, whefre I come from. I was the only one with 'gifts' So I came here for acceptance. And o strengthen my skills to prove myself. Whatever you have to teach me, I will do without hesitation."

[-Xemnas-]

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:53 pm
Kren laughed. "Well...You may not like where you are led with this school."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:33 am
Leidren Styx dug an elbow into Kren's shadowy side. "I am not the watchman," She informed him with dignified indignity. "I am Styx." She smiled at the girl. "And, as a warning now, don't cross me; I, at least, know what's on the other side. And as for the school, well... It is a school of dark magics. The powerful but... Forbidden? Subtle but wicked. You could take only the neutral offered here, but..." She smirked. "The greater part of this schools repetoire is black, or at least the darker side of gray. If Evil is not what you desire, here is not your path."
Leidren smiled kindly, her exotic eyes calm. "If you choose to leave, we will not detain you." The look in those impossibly deep eyes said that she would not, and she'd do her best to prevent Kren from attempting it, but could make no gurantees.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:09 am
Kren shrugged. "Basically the same thing," he said. He looked to the girl. "Leave now if ya want." He turned and started to walk into the darker resesses of the school.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:25 pm
Kasa stared at the two. Dak magic huh? That didn't matter. She would continue on. To be come stronger at any costs. Even if was a darker path to her goal. She would do it.

"I'll do anything! I'm staying! No buts about it!"

Kasa smiled gentally. It'll be nice. Kren and Leidren were nice to her, and that made her happy.

[-Xemnas-]

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:36 pm
"Well...sleep now, i've got work to do." he smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:40 pm
Leidren smiled, gesturing with an elegant hand. "I'll show you to your rooms, if you would like. Or you can wander where your feet allow you. Whatever you like for now."  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

[-Xemnas-]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:05 am
"Hee hee, just show me to where i can slepp. i'm kinda tierd if you don't mind."

Kasa smiled and stood up. Ready to follow Leidren.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:27 pm
She nodded, walking out with smooth strides that ate up the ground. It would have been easier to go where water goes, but she doubted the student could follow her that way.
It was a short walk, and the Dorm rooms were catered to the students' tastes. Each one individually suited itself to its occupant.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

[-Xemnas-]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:09 am
Kasa followed Leidren, her pig tails slightly swaying as she hurried to keep up with Leidren. Coming apon her room in the dorms she looked around in joy. It was beauiful for a run downbuilding on the outside.

"Wow...Thank you Miss Stix."

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games