Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloid:_L.O.V.E._

Back to Guilds

A place for VOCALOID and UTAU fans to hang.~ 

Tags: Vocaloid, Miku Hatsune, Kagamine Rin/Len, Kaito, Meiko 

Reply ►►Roleplay Fun_..
Vocaloid Roleplay ~Start roleplaying!~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tea Time with Len

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:56 pm
User Image

"Yeah!" Rin said, smiling. "We could unleash it next time we go up to sing~" She giggled, thinking of the possibilities. There were so many!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:02 am
User Image

"Hey," Len said, an idea coming to his mind. "I think I know how we can tell the others... all at one." he smiled and chuckled. "You know that new song... Magnet?"  

Eiprej

Tea Time with Len

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:49 pm
User Image

"Uh-huh..." Rin mumbled, from her seat on Len's lap. She thought of the idea - and loved it. "But where and when to sing it...?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:09 pm
User Image

Len's bolonde eyebrows furrowed and he looked as if he was thinking. "Well..." He started to say. "How about... that big stage that we used for Miku's birthday, the one near the studio?" He suggested.  

Eiprej

Tea Time with Len

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:27 pm
l-Ayelen-l
User Image

"That would work.....but when? I think we should do it soon..." Rin said, biting her lip - a sure sign she was thinking or wondering about something.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:35 pm
User Image

Len cocked his head down to look at Rin. "Rin? What is it..?" He asked, curious.  

Eiprej

Tea Time with Len

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:45 pm
User Image

"What would happen if they took you away?" She asked him raising her head to look back at him. "Luka-nee is fine with it, but I'm wondering about the others...."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:57 pm
User Image

Len paused swinging, the swing moving softly now. "Rin..." He said gently, the thought of that making him feel depressed. "I wouldn't go even if they tried..." He grabbed her hand reassuringly and squeezed it, showing how much he truely meant that.  

Eiprej

Tea Time with Len

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:08 pm
User Image

She took his hand and squeezed back, comforted by his words. She leaned to kidd him on the cheek again, then rested on him, her fingers playing with his own.
"They couldn't take you away, even if they tried." She mumbled.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:14 pm
User Image

"That's right." He smiled and relaxed. "So..? You ready to go home..?" Len said to her, putting his head on her shoulder and chuckling.  

Eiprej

Tea Time with Len

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:33 pm
User Image

"Yeah," She giggled, resting her head on his own. She didn't really want to move, but she was ready for the rest of her family to know about her and Len.

(( Where are the rest of the vocaloids? Dx *kicks thread* ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:41 pm
User Image

Len smiled and kissed her cheek. "We can't if you keep sitting on me Rin," He teased playfully. "Not that I mind though..."

(... Crap, now me being a responsible forum leader has to message them... Hmm... XD)  

Eiprej

Tea Time with Len

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:51 pm
User Image

"I know." Rin giggled, but hopped off of her brother anyway. She held out her hand, and smiled. "We should get ice cream before we go home."

(( xD Always a pain being a forum leader. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:53 pm
User Image

Len hopped off after and grabbed her hand, grinning. "Ice cream, how nice~" He chirped, excited at the thought of a banana split. Or maybe today he'd just go with the simple banana flavor. Whatever.

(Ughh, I knowww... XD)  

Eiprej

Tea Time with Len

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:07 pm
User Image

Swinging their hands back and forth, leading him around the park. She found the ice cream seller, and smiled. "I'd like one orange sherbert." She looked at Len.

(( xD ))  
►►Roleplay Fun_..

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces