Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Tha 411 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

User_8572

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:19 pm
I'm Ryan, i'm 20 and remember watching Sailor Moon when I was 12. I still love the show so much and I made it an obsession to obtain all I can so I own every episode VHS & DVD, every manga english & japanese (plus I just got the re-prints that were released in 05 in japan). I have all 5 artbooks (sadly not the Infinity book 0, but I don't have 1,000 just to throw away so easy, I have too much of a taste for Pottery Barn.) I love Minako when she's Sailor V and I have a framed artwork with Naoko's signature hanging in my 'Hollywood' room in my apartment, heh.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:39 pm
Hi, I'm Kaity. I'm currently 15 and just about to exit my freshman year of highschool. I live in California, and I have to say that it's not always sunny over here. I've been watching Sailor Moon since I was 7 and still love it to this day. Right now I own 8 CDs, 4/5 of the seasons (including Stars) , the 3 movies, 12 of the original English manga, 6 of the Japanese manga, three posters, 8 key chains, 6 magnets, 10 action figures, one hand bag, and at least 15 pins, all of which have to do with Sailor Moon. I probably have a few other random things laying about, but I'd would take me too long to find them. My favorite character is Usagi, but I also love all the other characters. My goal is to finally get Season R on dvd.  

Aei Of The Sky

Chilling Hunter

Egyptian_Rose

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:37 pm
Hey group. I'm Rose. I'm 22 and I'm from Saskatchewan. That's in Canada for anyone who doesn't know...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:00 pm
am i the yougest here??? well i'm kim i live in canada and i'm 11. i started watching sailor moon when i was 4 i think. sailor jupiter all the way!! biggrin User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

XxjadewingsxX

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:30 pm
Hum. I'm Silver, 16 years old to the date. I started watching Sailor Moon when I was 5-ish, and loved it ever since. I was saddened when they took it off the first time, but when they put it back on, I was 5 again. I even had some of the neighborhood kids watching it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:18 pm
meh is khryssie and only get to watch sailor moon as my movies i bought or on youtube (( yay for youtube )) i havent watched them all, sadly, but i do so love them......must start posting fanarts ive done soon.......mmmmmmm.....  

kirukakiru

tmchiba

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:07 pm
Greetings,
the name is T.M. Chiba. I do a lot of stuff involving Sailor Moon on the internet and stuff.

I guess there's other details, but I never seem to remember to put them all together heh.

Pleased to meet you all. I hope you are doing well. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:46 am
I know this is old news and you all probibly know it, but i just found out today (sad i know) but here is is, sailor saturn is parsaly evil! she has like a doubbel personality kinda  

YoukaiKoneko

YoukaiKoneko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:50 am
Oh, and I'm 13 and I remember watching it when i was like 4 or 5, i am mad that they canceled it but i have seen the dvd;s  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:03 pm
Hi, I'm Shanna/Chibi/Tsuki. I'm currently 20 and I'm currently slaving my way through the job corps program. I live in Missouri and now I'll correct my spelling as it should be Misery. I've been watching Sailor Moon since I was 12 and still love it to this day. Sad to say all of my Sailor Moon stuff was destroyed by my parents years ago because they think she's the devil. ~_~
My favorite character is Usagi, but I also love all the other characters especailly Ami and Minako.

I plan on owning the anime and the manga both fully. ^_^

Also, out of all the characters I'm most like: Usagi and/or Chibi Usagi.

Have a nice day! <3  

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

Kari_Motomiya

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:40 am
Hi, my name is Sonja, I'm 18 and I live in Canada. I was 4 when I started watching Sailor Moon! My oldest sister got me into it and went to Japan one time and came back with a Sailor Moon doll, and up to this day I still put it up on the top of my christmas tree every year.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:07 am
My name is Damita (in real life sweatdrop ) and I have watched Sailor Moon since I was about 7. I am 17 now. Sad ne? But Sailor Saturn is my favorite and I can tell you just about anything about Sailor Moon.  

Damita

Newbie Member

darkelf1600

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:53 pm
Hi, I'm Shawn, 18 years, and I don't even remember when i started watching Sailor Moon, but I watched it for as long as it was on TV and I could see it. Well, that's about my sailor basics, other than "I Love It!"

Oh, and my favorite was always Sailor Mercury <--love her  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:06 am
my name is firebeauty and i am 21 years old and i been watching sailor moon since i was 12 and my favorite is sailor mars, the fire beauty like my gaia name  

firebeauty

Princess_Jujubeans

5,750 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:14 am
Okay I introduced myself in the wrong place.
My name is Julie, and I love Sailormoon!
I also like DDr, singing, dancing, and sewing. Other anime series I watch are, Fancy Lala, Ultra Maniac, Full Moon Wo Sagashite, and Fruit Baskets.
I look forward to getting to know all of you, if y'all ever need anything let me know...  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff