Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply City Sewers______________-____________Recycle Bin
The ABC game. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sash0

Fallen Gaian

30,350 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:02 am
Weekends are fun  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:33 am
. . . They keep a person sane.  

a quantum of frou frou

Familiar Lover

Vendaval de la Luz
Crew

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:10 am
Undoubtedly whoever said that never went looking for a killer on a Saturday...although...come to think of it...investigating things like that did give her a thrill.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:07 am
It sure was a great adventure to help out with the investigation in the woods on a Saturday.  

0 Zeref 0
Vice Captain

Divine Spirit

11,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500

a quantum of frou frou

Familiar Lover

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:35 am
Little did they expect, that they would soon find all the thrill, in that forest, that a killer can give them.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:26 pm
Marie scanned the area once more before climbing up a nearby tree to get a better look at the surroundings in hopes of spotting a clearing that would signal a dwelling.  

Vendaval de la Luz
Crew

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

a quantum of frou frou

Familiar Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:02 pm
She noted in her clear methodical mind, with remarkable calm, that she felt a hand on her thigh. She was so calm and level-headed she DID in fact account first for the positions of her own two hands. Nope, not hers. She was up a tree with a murderer. Suddenly her heart was racing and she was dizzy, and sweating with a cold clammy sweat. There was no shock left to display when the head of the stranger, wrapped in a menacing ski-mask, appeared to her, inches from her own.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:32 pm
Taking a deep breath, she used her every ounce of self-control to force back the panic and, instead, push herself forward into the man, releasing her hold on the tree branches at the same time. The words of Holmes coming to her mind as she let gravity take hold, face to face with the man she'd been after. "If I could be assured of your destruction, I would, in the interest of the public, cheerfully accept my own."
sinazcot is dead srry
This is suppose to be by the ABCs...N comes after M...but I'll pick up with T since it comes after the S you used...  

Vendaval de la Luz
Crew

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

a quantum of frou frou

Familiar Lover

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:57 am
Vendaval de la Luz
This is suppose to be by the ABCs...N comes after M...but I'll pick up with T since it comes after the S you used...
emotion_facepalm I had totally forgotten that part. redface I was just winging it.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:05 am
"Unfortunate me," the stranger snorted behind his mask. "I feel I might like to enjoy you for a while, and I would be sad to see you accept your 'destruction' so soon. When shall I again have the honor of distinguished company, like yours, and your friend's?"

Marie remembered, as soon as he spoke, her accomplice on the ground. She had been found! But she's alive still. How had this 'monster' been able to hold onto this tree?

(There you go, Vendaval. Do you forgive me now? cat_sweatdrop )

a quantum of frou frou

Familiar Lover

Vendaval de la Luz
Crew

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:29 pm
"...Vermin! If you hurt my friend..." She was shaking...while calm as far as her own actions were concerned she would not stand for someone to threaten her friends. She grabbed his arm and tried to either force them to continue their descent or twist away and drop down herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:05 am
sinazcot is dead srry
Vendaval de la Luz
sinazcot is dead srry
(There you go, Vendaval. Do you forgive me now? cat_sweatdrop )

"...Vermin!..."

*takes that as a 'no'* cry

Wisps of icy air whistled about the tree tops above. Marie wrested herself from the gentleman's grasp and plunged into an accommodating pile of leaves and fragrant, mossy debris. But this was not over. She hadn't wondered yet, how had that man followed her so closely, without her knowing. Moreover, what was she to do now? Where was her friend?

He was above her, still, perhaps ready to take the plunge himself, and he was laughing! Marie didn't hear his laugh. She could feel it, in her heart, chilling her like December forest winds never could.  

a quantum of frou frou

Familiar Lover

Vendaval de la Luz
Crew

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:12 am
'Xena never had days like this...' Marie thought as she moved slowly around the tree, scanning both the ground for a sign or where her friend may have gone to...or what had happened as well as occasional glances up, staying on guard should he follow her.
sinazcot is dead srry
*takes that as a 'no'* cry

Hard to forgive when there is nothing that needs forgiving...it was a simple mistake. emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:06 am
Vendaval de la Luz
Hard to forgive when there is nothing that needs forgiving...it was a simple mistake. emotion_hug
emotion_hug Okay.

"You're going to wish...little girl...," called the stranger. Marie bristled at the diminutive description. It was practically as angering as the man's having accosted her. She didn't know why he had let her go.

"You're going to wish you'd stayed in my tree-house," he went on, "...there's a killer out there, in the woods. I'm glad you weren't him, but I'm prepared for the day, which, I see, you are not..." He concluded his appraisal with a gruff little laugh, almost a snort, and the memory of his awful smell, from when he'd been inches from her face, returned to Marie, and she shuddered. Bad hygiene did not make one a killer, but Maire's friend is missing still, and without her council, how is she to decide whether to believe this ... baboon?  

a quantum of frou frou

Familiar Lover

Vendaval de la Luz
Crew

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:26 pm
'Zero signs of a struggle...either she stepped away because she saw something...was lured away...or was surprised.' She glanced once more up into the tree. "You can either stay up there and still be considered the suspect or...should you be with me when I do meet him, if he is indeed someone else, you would heighten your chances of being exonerated as a possible accomplish...but that doesn't mean I will trust you." She paused a moment before stepping away but keeping an ear out for him should he drop down. "Suit yourself."  
City Sewers______________-____________Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff