Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
In the end days. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:11 pm
"Yeah Akari while the sun is up I'm fine."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:17 am
"what?" the fox said "what do you mean? is there something about you we don't know?"  

SGT Darius

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:39 am
"Well." the fox-human hesitated in his sea avoiding eye contact. "My power is the manipulation of light. I filter it through my body cause light also has darkness attached to it. And when the nuclear radiation blast that started this incident occured I absorbed the blinding light and.... "
Tears ran down the side of his face as he started to murmur. "I blew up my house since i didn't know my power and couldnt control it. Everything i knew or owned was gone and I still hold the initial burst in my body." He broke out in tears and lowered his head.
"I don't have the light effect anymore at night, only the darkness that is starting to leak out even if im in control. So every night I have to exhaust my darkness reserves or I'll lose control."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:04 pm
"Woah, that's deep man, I'm sorry about what happened, but we're practiclly family since we're the only survivors"
He said putting his hand on Dimitris' shoulder to comfort the fox-boy.  

SGT Darius

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:52 pm
Brooke's expression became one of profound empathy. "I'm so sorry, I...I had no idea," she said softly, laying a hand on Dimitris' other shoulder. "So do you need to, um, exhaust yourself now? Maybe that would be a good idea. Relieve the tension." She turned to look outside the vehicle, casting her eyes over the landscape. It could become dangerous again at any moment...

"If the...if they come back, I'll cover for you," she said, hopefully reassuringly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:13 pm
Dimitris nodded and climbed out the car. "After i do this im not gonna be of much offensive use, but we can get outta here." the fox-boy climbed up on the car as the sun set turning the sky purple and red. Focusing on the shadow of ebb on the horizon Dimitris reached out as if the pull the shadows from the sky itself and cast of wave of darkness plowing through the lot.

"Ok we're good, but not for long." The grid began to weaken and creatures poured in that weren't struck as he climbed back in and started driving.

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

SGT Darius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:51 pm
"Alright then, let's g-OW, Damn I forgot about that wound where my brother, or what my brother became ,well Brook your lucky I took that blow for you, I guess I'm just a caring kinda guy." He said cheerfully through gritted teeth. Akari's mood seemed to be improved everytime he talked to the horse girl.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:02 pm
"Dice can you take a look at Akari and see if you can patch him up a bit more." Dimitris panted completely drained.  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

SGT Darius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:17 pm
"I think I'll be okay." the fox said still smiling.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:39 pm
"Really, Akari, I can't thank you enough," Brooke added. "If you hadn't acted quickly, I wouldn't be here. I owe you o-oh, dear. Oh dear oh dear oh dear they're coming back." Her body tensed as the mutants drifted back towards the vehicle. She clenched her fists; her pupils were dilated, ready for action. "Okay. Do we want to make camp or drive on?"  

FiliaFlammae

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:42 pm
"Camp is not an option with them swarming like this, let's get some distance." Dimitris answered speeding up as the road blurred past them along with any sign of the creatures that were once closing in.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:58 pm
dice mostly stayed, unable to say anything of importance. the monsters were closing in, and his knives were going to get useless really fast if they attacked. and his healing powers couldn't make the monsters go away, well they might have been able too, but he didn't want to test out against a mob unless he had no choice. "what do you suggest dimitris? besides driving away?"  

Jackal McFluffybutt

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:24 pm
"Well seeing as we allready being followed, with such a huge swarm the arsenal is looking pretty good now."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:57 pm
"Yeah, I'm getting a sudden craving for some grenades and a WA2000."
The fox said smiling even more than be for at the thought of a sniper rifle with a thermal sight. User Image  

SGT Darius

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:01 am
Brooke's face was steely, looking intently out the rear window at the mob. "If we don't want to be followed, I might be able to hold them back," she said intently. "Keep driving, I'll hold them off!" She closed her eyes in concentration. With her mind she felt through the ground, sensing every little pinprick of energy. Every little seed or bulb, buried beneath the asphalt...though not for much longer.

Suddenly the road erupted behind the vehicle. Vicious weeds and thorns burst from the ground, swelled far beyond natural size, impaling mutants left and right. Those creatures undamaged by the larger plants were soon tangled in the smaller ones.

The palomino opened her eyes, panting slightly. "That...that should...slow them down," she huffed.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff