Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)
Anima Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StickyHighFive

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:21 pm
Kas your a cruel man.If you havent read my posts im traveling to the desert and im some miles away from you and others.And im getten boerd wanna rp with someone.Just not alone the animals try to get me. =~=  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:10 am
User Image

((@Cry - Sorry. LOL. I failed to understand your post. The words were kind of all cramped up together. It was actually partly my bad. ))

[ # ]

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Falling For You 25

StickyHighFive

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:12 am
(Its ok i understand cool )  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:13 am
User Image
User Image

┈━═☆ Ϛoul Яunner ☆═━┈

Shape ShiftRed Angel WingsHellfire
╔═══════════════════════════════════╗

Takeo looked at the blond haired boy as he began to speak. "Purpose?" The blond haired boy asked. ~I see, so he is going to hold off on the name thing? How disrespectful...~ Takeo thought to himself. If there was one thing he hated more, it was people who were disrespectful. However the boy in front of Takeo gave off a strange aura. One that Takeo might be able to get used to. "I was just passing by, hunting some trolls. You know them, don't you? They usually live near the heart of this forest, and their hairs are worth more than a penny," The blond haired boy began to say.

Takeo took note of how the boy quickly shifted his vision in all directions. The blond haired kid must have thought it was a trap. "I'm a missionary, and I do missions for my own gain. That's who I am," The blond haired boy said. The boy seemed to be confused, yet he continued to talk. "And you? From what I can tell, you're not that much older than me, and kids aren't supposed to play in this here forest - so that just pretty much gives me the idea that you're no ordinary kid. And with that group, I'd say that you're not only here to just take a nice little stroll," The blond haired kid said to Takeo in a steady and strict tone. "Me? I'm Takeo Hokkaido. I serve Lord Defaeco as one of his Royal Guard." Take replied in a cautious tone. The boy seemed to raise his fists. The boy's right hand was level with his own eyes, while his left covered his chest, while being closer to his collar bone. The boy's leg stance was mostly basic.

Right off the bat, this boy was already ticking Takeo off. How dare he raise his fists to Takeo. If they were going to fight Takeo would have made it obvious. Seeing as how the boy raised his fists towards Takeo, he considered it a challenge. A teal color began to form around the boy. It extended to a circle around the boy. It seemed to be about the length of the boy's own reach. ~Some sort of barrier?~ Take thought to himself. Takeo took notice of the electricity emitting from the boy's hands. "Hmph!" Takeo's body instantly lunged over. He was now standing in his wolf like stance. "I'll teach you to raise your hands to me!" Takeo exclaimed.

A dark Aura seemed to form around Takeo. Takeo was eager to fight now. He wanted to put this kid in place, and show him some proper mannerisms. Maybe he could beat it into the kid. Takeo took off towards the blond haired boy at an above average speed. His body was low to the ground so as to decrease wind resistance on his body. Takeo was upon the boy within seconds. Takeo swung his right leg forward as if he was going to kick the boy. His right leg was swung towards the boy's mid section, however he quickly brought his leg back in and continued the spinning motion.

He jumped up and continued the circular motion his body was following. His left heel was lifted off of the ground and was headed towards the boys left side of his face. The speed the kick was traveling was above average speed, and the strength was not normal. Takeo Hokkaido, the Soul Runner, was not your everyday kid.

((Here ya go Kas! God I hate this post it sucks gonk ))

╚═══════════════════════════════════╝

User Image]xxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Violent Fox

Familiar Friend

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:37 am
User Image
User Imagesukishiro - Tsuki - Masamori: MonsterUser Image
+Gifted Child+
+++Precious Orphan+++
+++++Stray Youngster+++++
+++++++Young Fool+++++++

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Tsukishiro had caught the message that the young fighter was in fact somebody who served the Royal Army of Defaeco. From that point on, he had gotten the message that somebody so young, about his age, could already serve as a soldier of the government. He was impressed, but upon that certain uprising of noble feelings, he did not ever let his guard down. He had gotten a name, finally, from the other boy and at that fact, he smiled. Essentially, as one who did missions and tasks, he wasn't really obliged to give his name as it would be something that would be against the safety regulations for children who were up to doing certain tasks, such as hunting, or doing certain government associated duty - but this did not seem to be the case. Above any other perspective, Tsuki saw this boy, known as Takeo, as an equal, and probably, a good rival, and it was from that thought that he had gotten some fighting energy, despite the fact that he had been slightly handicapped. He was actually a bit tired, and his body was, too, but perhaps, he could still deal with this at the moment, provided that they did not bring things, nor escalate them, to serious matters where in which case, Tsuki would be prepared to run.

Regardless, however, since the beginning of the fight had been called, there was no choice but to also engage - and Takeo had rushed in first, after hearing Takeo say a certain statement in exclamation. Tsuki kept his guard up, and closed in on Takeo's motions. He had analyzed the speed at which Takeo was travelling - and it varried. He accelerated midway, and had decelerated at a point a few feet away from him, and that was because of his height that an advantage in speed was gained, but it was nothing that Tsukishiro could not keep up with - he had a quick mind. Takeo's motions also hinted out the fact that it would be something like a street brawl - freestyle, close-ranged combat: something that Tsukishiro was adept at. He noticed it up close, how Takeo had positioned himself to bring his right leg up. Tsukishiro acted, twisting his hips, and allowing himself to change stances, from a left-facing stance, to a right one. He adjusted his guard in this manner, too, and in a short move such as this, what Tsuki was planning would most likely make it in time so that he would avoid damage. But just as he did, the right leg had swiftly been pulled back - and it was just about time, too. He adjusted left hand towards the upper part of the left side of his face where the blow landed - that is, on the back of his hand.

The hit was solid, though, with Tsukishiro's gauntlets, it did not inflict pain, or damage for that matter. It was a momentary stand still, in which Tsukishiro took the advantage of. Sparks traveled fast, and with that fast transfer of energy, Tsukishiro's strength had been amplified up to monstrous levels, that is, for somebody of both Takeo's and Tsukishiro's ages. He leaned forward, and with that blocking hand, had pushed the foot of Takeo away with amazing brute, force - or so it seemed. Suspended partially in mid-air, upon inflicting a counter move such as that, Takeo would have the greatest of chances at completely loosing his balance. In addition, since the move was very difficult to avoid, he would get pushed back a few feet away from Tsukishiro, and land face flat on the floor. How Tsukishiro did it was quite difficult to decipher, but perhaps, if one would look closely, one would be able to tell that he was using the atmosphere around him as his main source of armaments - charging his body with the energy he gets from the atmosphere, and using that electrical energy for his attacks. Basically, he could actually dish out anything, but really, that was not his true power...

Perhaps, if the battle were to take even longer, then, Takeo would get the chance to see as to what Tsukishiro was really capable of.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:01 am
User Image
User Image

┈━═☆ Ϛoul Яunner ☆═━┈

Shape ShiftRed Angel WingsHellfire
╔═══════════════════════════════════╗

The blond haired boy was quick to react, there was no doubt about that. Takeo's left heel came ripping through the air aimed directly at the blond haired boys head, only to be stopped by a block with the boys left hand. Takeo's foot was held their for a few moments as they stood at a stand still. "Tch!" Takeo's foot was suddenly pushed away from the blond haired boy with great strength. Takeo spun around almost falling face first to the floor. Takeo used his upper body strength as well as the muscle in his right leg to throw his body forward, performing an ariel. Takeo landed safely some few feet away from the blond haired boy.

~This kid is interesting... Let's play some more!~ He thought to himself. Takeo charged forward again. He was once more in a low position to the ground. Takeo held out his right hand, snapping his fingers. A single fireball ignited as he threw it towards the boy's face. Takeo ran right behind the fireball. This time he pivoted his left foot, while maintaining the same speed. His right knee came up into his chest as he spun around. He extended his right leg, performing a really powerful back kick, one that had enough strength to break bones if he wished. Takeo's kick was aimed at the blond haired boys stomach.

Takeo was really getting into this fight. When someone proved to be exciting like this, Takeo couldn't resist the urge to fight.

((God lame post sorry))

╚═══════════════════════════════════╝

User Image]xxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Violent Fox

Familiar Friend

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:30 am
User Image
User Imagesukishiro - Tsuki - Masamori: MonsterUser Image
+Gifted Child+
+++Precious Orphan+++
+++++Stray Youngster+++++
+++++++Young Fool+++++++

"Nice balance!" Tsukishiro commented upon noticing Takeo's quick movements. It saved him, for now, but that was simply because Tsukishiro had merely given him a push to throw him away. But the second time around, perhaps, Takeo wouldn't be so lucky. He observed how the other boy had the aggressiveness installed within him like some software in a computer. Takeo was agile, and offensive, whereas he was somehow witty and defensive. Of course, he possessed something which gave him brute force, but that was a rather complicated trick in itself. It required concentration, timing, and precision, and because of that, at his current level, he couldn't really move much around the field. Timing was a difficult thing to master as one would have to possess a decent dexterity to things. Tsukishiro was dexterous enough as of now, and, as compared to Takeo, but he could actually grow a bit more, for it to improve.

Tsukishiro stepped back in that right-facing stance. He held back his hand as Takeo would charge at him, and had held up his left hand before him. The right hand was rolled into a fist charging with power, while the left was opened, as if it was trying to push something away. It was for a quick aim. Takeo had conjured some sort of fire with his bare hands, and that seemed un-natural enough. Takeo was still on the move, and with that Tsukishiro had to expect another incoming attack. Two consecutive ones were about to strike him, and he wasn't just about ready to take the fall. The fireball, with its weight, would most likely hit first judging by its light and free form characteristic, and so, he would have to focus on that first. In a frontal vantage point, it was not so difficult to see everything, and so, obviously, he deduced that both attacks were coming from the front. With his left hand wide open, he had conjured something that looked like a teal orb, which the fire ball struck. The Teal Orb was just a few inches from his hands, and it had absorbed the fire in its space. With the fire contained - it would be extinguished in no less than a few seconds - however, there was a different catch to this. Fire, when sealed momentarily in a vaccuum, had no oxygen, and so, if oxygen was immediately introduced in the wake of fire, it would create an effect of instantaneous oxygen combustion, that is, because of the rapid entry of air, including oxygen as a major component.

As Takeo drew in closer, Tsukishiro had released the bind of the flames caught within the sphere, as he could only hold it for so long, and the flames would be exposed to the air, creating some sort of flashing fire that would most likely cause Takeo to hesitate. He was still farther ahead, so damage dealt to him as he closed by would have to be minimal. As a backfiring effect, it would harm Tsukishiro, too, but not totally. Worst case was that he would only get a few minor blisters on his fingers, but that can be endured. The flash fire would be quite difficult to dodge while advancing towards the other person with a direct abdominal kick, and so, Tsukishiro would then take his chances, chaining an attack with the previous one, just as Takeo had done. He leaned forward, cutting through the hot, dissipating flames, and had countered Takeo's kick with a hefty punch filled with power. His knuckles, and the sole of Takeo's foot would most likely collide, and to that extent, if it struck - if the hit connected, Takeo would be unable to use his leg further in the fight, and would probably have to go home limping. The strike was one of Tsukishiro's unique skills, too. Strike impact amplification with electrical energy. Not only would the force of the punch most likely make his tibia and fibula hurt from stress, but it would most likely shock his muscles: namely, the sartorius, the gastrocnemus, and the other minor muscles of the shank, into disfunction.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:37 am
Lee-Hyun Kim Also Known as Lex
The Martial Art genius

He watchedt them fight and sighed. They really looked immature. But then... who where they? He recently was able to learn how to sense other people's ki and that blonde had a very different kind of ki from all other people that he had seen so far. As if... he wasn't a human.
"Perhaps.. if I become the third dog... I can beat both of them?" he asked himself as he put his sword onto his back. He did this whenever he decided to do hand to hand combat.

He came closer to both of them but still stealthly, he would attack when these two tiger don't have enough strength.

(^^;; Sorry couldn't really think of anything )  

Whitesilverwind

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:05 pm
Zenaku came running into the forest. He had heard the high pitched whistle that meant they should move ahead. Zenaku, as the leading man, told them to stay while he went to see what was up ahead. He found the scout boy and another locked in battle. He laughed and a bow and arrow materialised in his palm. It was called Lucifers Sorrow. This bow was very special to Zenaku and he treated it better than himself. He grinned at the slek shining skull at the base of it, and the purple horn-like spires erupting from said base. There was no string. He simply pulled his hand away and an arrow appeared. He saw another boy waiting, hiding, for the two boys to tire. He aimed his bow at the boys head with a serious expression. He Disliked the kind of people that weren't man enough to jump in the fight themselves. He let loose a few arrows all aimed perfectly for the boys temple.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:10 pm
I am but a slave...

((I sleep all day and I miss all of this? Update me someone, I don't have time to read all of this, working on very important stuff.))

...to the almighty Sentinel.

Rinexe
Vice Captain

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:18 pm
[[I haven't read all of it either. I think Kaskaide and Sado are fighting. Then that other guy is sneaking up on them so he can take out the winner when he is weak, but Zenaku saw him and shot at him with his arrows. You guys stay behind for now. Zenaku is taking care of the threat, then going back to get you. o3o]]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:35 pm
Lee-Hyun Kim Also Known as Lex
The Martial Art genius

Lex sensed a ki from very far away. He recently learned how to sense ki but it was too far away that he wasn't sure if it was human or animal. He watched them battle fiercely.
"People might think that I'm not a man but it's the most effective for bounty hunters," he shrugged as he lowered his head. He heard an arrow whizzing and flying where his temple was. The arrow kept on its flight and buried itself onto a tree.
"... Great... someone found me," he muttered as he guessed where the ranger was.
"Hwan!" he muttered as he fused his ki and stamina in order to make two identical bunshins. The two bunshins were just illusions of course and that he couldn't make the bunshins to go more than 20meters apart from him but it was enough make some distractions from that man since his ki was split into three.
"Come out!" Lee-Hyun shouted as he drew his sword, the metallic wind.
"The Fang of The White Tiger!!" he shouted as he slashed the air in the air towards where the bow user woud be. The enormous amount of Wind energy slash came out and followed the direction where Lex slashed.
'Let's hope that he uses another attack,' he muttered as he used Ryun, the foot technique that he used to move faster to go towards the enemy or to escape to different place.  

Whitesilverwind

StickyHighFive

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:57 am
(Well then s**t.I guess ill post now.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:50 am
He was walking as he usualy does.With a ciggerate burning out.He could tell he was reaching the end of the forest as the trees became less and less common.He could hear the cracking of twigs and leafs behind him and on the sides.But somthing was wrong.He looked back and he could see trees flying in the air and the sounds of breaking trees got louder.The beastman from before have showed up again but this time they were in the trees.Hopping around and climbing down on all sides of him.And the trees began to break where he was and a huge beastman appeared knocking its brothers in arms as if they were the enemies.They had many gunmen this time.And the swordsmen were climbing down.W- what the hell Thats all he could say until the huge beast smacked him and he flew through the trees breaking them one by one.He tryed to shadow jump but failed.s**t...........The monster was charging at him again and the beastmen behind it.Gun fire could be heard.And cry stopped flying.He could tell he substained heavy inugries.But he ignored it.He put his hand on Sparks.And aimmed it at the beasts men eyes.I CAN SMELL YOU!!!The beast said with a monsterous roar.It charged at cry he put his gun away and put his head on the handle of his sword.He shadow jumps and when he releases himself into a shadow behind the beast where all the beastmen were hiding he threw 2 smoke bombs and the air filled with a toxic black smoke as it did before.Some of them grab thier throats and others just fell into thier eternal sleep.Cry turned around and looked at the beast which body made it over the the tip of the trees.Cry shadow jumped onto its back and grabbed his fur so he stay on.He logjed his sword into the beasts back.And grabbed his gun.He shot an immence hole inside the creature.He then continued to pick up hsi sword.At this point the beast was screamming in pain try to throw Cry off.He threw a smoke bomb into the hole and smoke soon arisen from the beasts back.He climbed up the back of the beasts with his sword and fur until he made to his sholder.Cry was now bathing in sunlight as it filled the sky.Cry charged the monster's head.With his sword pointed down so it cut the flesh on the monsters sholder and lifted his blade up.Cry ran faster and jammed the entire blade of his sword into the beasts temple.The beast's body went numb after that.And fell through the trees.Cry held onto his sword as it was in the monsters temple he fell thrpugh the trees and his masiive body slammed against the ground creating a crater where he fell.The sunlight was able to shine in the forest where the beast fell.But there were still some shadows.So he slid down the beasts head with his sword in hand and he shadow jumped a few yards away from the creature.Your long painful life is at an end.I wish you peace in the next.With that said he sheathed his sword.And blood squirted everywhere.Downing the ground and turning the beast's fur red.The huge pool of blood touched Cry's boot.But blood was running down Cry's head and drenchened the ends of his hair.Cry began to walk with a slight limp in his step.And the tree line could be seen to get smaller as he reached it.He assumed he was out of the forest.  

StickyHighFive

Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces