Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Not A Typical Love Story~(1x1)~(Moonily Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:55 pm
Around 30 minutes since Bella fell asleep, a small frown appeared on her face. "Dad . . . too choppy . . . go back . . . Alex . . ." she mumbled in her sleep as she tossed and turned a bit. "I promised . . ."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:52 pm
Alex gently grabbed Bella's arms and held them firmly "Bella" he whispered. He hadn't managed to fall asleep just yet, although he was on the verge. However he was fully awake now "Bella wake up"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:32 pm
Bella woke up and blinked a little as she banished the hold of the dream. "What happened?" she asked sleepily, her memory of the dream fading with every waking moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:37 pm
Alex winced "I think you might have had a nightmare but you were saying things like ... Dad, too choppy, go back, my name and then finally I promised. Does that mean anything to you?" he asked softly stroking her hair removing his hands from her arms.  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:33 pm
Bella blinked and shook her head. "I don't know . . . but . . . I did have a memory . . . when you . . . hit me . . ." she murmured, looking away, not wanting to bring up that particular recent memory. "I was on a ship with my Dad . . . I don't really remember what he looks like . . . but there was a storm . . . A . . . a beam came whipping around . . . hit me on the head . . ." she murmured her hand going up to trace a small scar on her forehead. "I got thrown overboard . . ." she murmured, her face now scrunched up in concentration. "I think there's a bit more to that . . . I remember thinking . . . I couldn't drown . . . I promised . . . someone . . . I promised them I'd come back home safely . . . in . . . a . . . letter . . ." she murmured, starting to get a headache once more as she talked more to herself than Alex. "Unn . . ." she muttered as she winced in pain.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:00 pm
Alex lost focus in what Bella was saying as she winced in pain and placed a hand there gently "does it hurt?" he asked softly. He wondered about the ship ... and the letter. So closely related to what had happened to Jesabelle ... he hugged her tightly. "We will find your dad" he said. "You deserve it after I hit you"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:19 pm
((Her name's Jesabelle. XD))

Bella smiled a little and then hugged Alex back. "Thank you . . . but please don't beat yourself up about this. It was a misunderstanding . . ." she murmured softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:37 pm
((changed))

Alex shrugged "I am a prince, it is my duty to make sure that justicie is given where it is needed" he said sofly. He gently unwrapped himself from Bella's hug and looked down at her. "Do you want to go back to sleep?"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:49 pm
Bella shook her head and sighed. "I'd rather not." she said and then sat up a bit more. "Besides, I have work to do don't I?" she more asked than said as she looked questioningly at Alex.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:45 pm
Alex looked around at the night sky "not whilst I am supposed to be asleep Bella" he said smiling jokly. "Besides who says this isn't a dream?" he asked smiling brightly  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:14 pm
Bella blushed. She hadn't realized what time it was. And then when Alex smiled, she nearly forgot how to breathe . . . her blush darkened. "Um . . ." she murmured as she stared down at her sheets, a hand going up to twirl a strand of hair around her finger and then pull down slightly, something Jesabelle did frequently when she felt embarrassed.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:25 pm
Alex laughed at her obvious embrassement and placed his hands on her shoulders again rubbing them with his thumbs "It's fine" he said. His voice strained for a little bit as he watched her finger but he contained himself  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:51 pm
Bella continued to blush, but her hand fell back down to her side. "Th-thanks . . ." she murmured softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:32 pm
Alex nodded and took a deep breath in and looked at the windows from which the moonlight was pouring in. Slowly he stood up and crossed to the window and closed the curtains. "get some sleep Bella"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:28 pm
Bella sighed and then slid down in the sheets, her hair sprawling out behind her as she just threw her arms up to lay on the pillow by her head as she stared up at the ceiling. She was just slightly frustrated with her situation.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff