Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Ethral (Neutral Territory)
Ethral City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:54 pm
Itazuki chased after Leto and once he reached her he said. "Do you know how to use water and control it, water is the first step to know how to heal?" Itazuki then walked on and headed for the cavern he discovered that had a river under the ground.
[Exits to heavens valley]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:10 am
"Um, no, I don't really know how to control water. I can only use Fire and Wind at this point." Leto followed Itazuki into the cavern. [Also goes to Heaven's Valley]  

Drivenspirit

Mask of Lucifer

Clean Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:12 am
"Hmmm? Things are starting to get interesting around here so I guess I'll tag along." He said. [Exits to heaven valley]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:29 am
"Honestly, I have no clue where to find a weapon smith" he said to Naru. The teen thought about it, all the while focusing on one of the steel tips to his arrows. He had been trying to move them around in his quiver, just to see if he could, and he was succeeding. It felt good to know he had learned the trick so easily. "We could go into an inn and ask around..yeah, that is an alright idea I think. Or we can just troubleshoot, ya never know, maybe we will find our smith on the first try." He said hopefully.  

Xellane

Xellane

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:11 am
(I'll just post, I am anxious to get a new weapon :p)

Xellane spotted an inn and began walking towards it. "This place looks prospectable, let's check it out." he said leading them through the old fashioned bat wing doors into a medium sized musty room with a billiards table, two dart boards (with a few people throwing darts at both) eight tables, and of course the bar. Xellane went over and sat down on a stool at the bar, Naru plopped down next to him, seeming to be delighted with all the shadows around. After all, the place was only lit by candles, not electricity. Good for Naru. Not for him. The bartender glanced up and began walking over to the two "What can I do fer ya?" He said. He was a large, jolly man with a beer belly and big red cheeks. He spoke with a slight rasp in his voice and had a receding hairline he was trying to battle with an awful combover. "Two glasses of whiskey, please. After that we would have words with you on where an expert blacksmith could be found here." Xellane said, feeling a rush, it was the first time he'd ever ordered alchohol before. "Sorry son, yer not old ernuff to drink no alchohol, much less order it. Your friend however, he can drink it." The bartender said, looking fearfully over at Naru. "So, i'll just bring HIM two and he can do with them as he likes." he said, winking at Xellane.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:30 pm
(dude, Okami, are you like, trying to turn this into a competition for followers? lol, suit yourself, but I'm not planning on taking on every new person that walks towards me. I don't care if I have a fan base. Taking Xell on was something to do to pass the time, no offense Xell. Now all we need to do is find i=out if Sendo is still active in the guild.)
Naru glanced at Xell, somewhat surprised. "How'd you know that was one of my favorite drinks? Heh, I guess you might not be so bad after all..."
Naru reached into his robe and pulled out a few small gold coins, a currncy accepted virtually everywhere. He doubted it would be any less valuable in this realm. He called out to the barkeep. "I'm looking for someone. He deals with black market weapons. I hear he goes by a certain alias. Sendo. Is he still in buisness?"  

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Xellane

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:34 pm
(I'll post a comment on his profile to check. What if he is no longer active?)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:48 pm
(Sendo's on. You hear from him, Naru?)  

Xellane

Xellane

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:17 pm
A shadow passed over the bartenders eyes, making him for some reason look much thinner "Yeah, he does business still. It'll cost more than just nd arm and a leg though...sometimes literally." He said, cleaning out a glass.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:21 pm
Xellane watched the two talk nervously. He didn't know why, but he was very shaky about this business. Xellane closed his eyes and focused on everything magnetic in the area. He could once again see the blue radiance of electrical and magnetical things with his eyes closed. He turned his head, eyes still closed, back towards the enterance. There he saw (saw..with eyes closed..haha) a dart flying way off course of the board it was supposed to hit. The teens eyes shot open and the dart curved and struck the board dead in the center. This strange occurance was met with whoops of joy and strange glances around by people wondering if anyone else saw something peculiar. Xellane looked back forward. My eyes! He thought, looking into the glass the barkeep was cleaning That was so strange...it looked as though my eyes were..nonsense, they are green, they have always been. I am just seeing things, I will be glad when this business is finished He couldn't erase it from his mind though. His eyes had looked electric blue in the reflection.  

Xellane

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:14 pm
Naru glanced quickly at Xell. "I suggest you stop doing that when so many people are around. In case you haven't noticed, you give off a slight buzz when you do that." He then turned back to the Barkeeper. "Trust me. Financial problems have never been an issue for me. And I have other ways of convincing him to help me. I just don't want to be the one to bring him out of retirement. Do you know where he can be found?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:42 pm
The teen grinned at Naru, pushing what he thought he saw in his eyes out of his mind. "My bad.." he muttered, not really feeling at all remorseful about it.  

Xellane

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:05 pm
Naru knew the ikd was just happy, but he had to learn that sometimes it was wiser to hide his powers, however excited he may be about them. He leaned over and whispered in his ear. "Listen, I know you're jazzed up about this, but not everyone here has powers, and I'm sure that there are those out there that have powers of their own, that have been practicing far longer in order to hunt down anyone that might be a threat. The guy with the scythe for example. At the moment, your powers still aren't enough to take him on and remain unharmed. So, take that cockiness, and add some discipline to it. I already have some new training exercises lined up for you when we get back."
He turned back to the bartender and waitied for what he had to say.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:16 pm
Garion strolled into the city, bewildered by everything he confronted. All of the technological advancements here he had only dreamed of, and yet here they were as if they were a part of normal everyday life. His Golem walked behind him, feet making a loud thud with each step.

"I suppose that this is normal for them, though, eh Gully?" It was a rhetorical question thrown at his summoned pet, but Garion always talked with Gully. It was sort of his traveling companion in the absence of a real one, and probably a better one then an actual human since Gully didn't talk. He stared for a moment at a market stall, and as his stomach grumbled he realized that it was about time to eat. Up ahead he saw an inn, and walked in.

Garion noticed that the bartender was discussing something with two others, and so he sat beside them, waiting for the bartender to get done with his business with them. Gully, meanwhile, stood behind Garion and watched the rest of the people inside, as if they were going to attack at any moment.  

garion3211

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:25 pm
Naru felt he was being watched, and turned to look at the new arrival. His crimson eyes flashed as he smiled. And turned back to the bartender. "He seems like he might need you for something. I'd hate to ruin your business, so feel free to attend to him. We'll be waiting here until it's darker outside anyway."  
Ethral (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff