Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spooky Artificial Ruins Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:42 pm
((...Does that technique actually work on genjutsu?))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:26 pm
Kazuma woke from the slice on his arm, He salshed with his katana at the Akatsuki's stomach and then jumped up above making another rasengan that he prepared to slam into the akatsuki when he jumped.  

irishshamrock12

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:42 am
Auron was still far back, letting Kazuma and the mysterious man duke it out. The second grenade was completed, and Auron thought to join the fray until he decided to make another. Storing the grenade in his pocket with the other one, and guading them with chakra so there was no unnesscary explosion, Auron started to make just one more. Auron smiled as he imagined the pure destruction he was about to commence in a short while, pushing back the thought that what he was doing was extremely reckless, especially for a genin. But for now Auron was biding his time, until the time was right, and then when it was time, everybody had better be far away from him, or they might get caught up in the violent explosion.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:23 am
Tadashi decided to hang back at the akatsuki and the anbu battled it out waiting for a chance to help out. Then he turned to his old sensai. "Shouldn't you be helping rather than just sitting there?"  

Zaphiakel

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:02 pm
Kazumas eyes widened as he saw the kid making three chakra grenades "NO!" he yelled as he started to move quiet swiftly at towards the gennin to disrupt his chakra and get ride of the grenades.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:52 pm
((Um Irish. I am not trying to be a** or anything, but your RPC had never met me before, so he would not know what exactly was I doing. Also, I have already made them and the slightest knock will make the entire battlefield go boom, so if you try to grab of them or destroy them or anything like that, then you will only be hurting the both of us. Besides, I am going to use them when you are all safely out of the way and the enemy is in sight. So..uh..I would say there was no need for that last post of yours...just saying.))  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:32 pm
jwalker67
((Um Irish. I am not trying to be a** or anything, but your RPC had never met me before, so he would not know what exactly was I doing. Also, I have already made them and the slightest knock will make the entire battlefield go boom, so if you try to grab of them or destroy them or anything like that, then you will only be hurting the both of us. Besides, I am going to use them when you are all safely out of the way and the enemy is in sight. So..uh..I would say there was no need for that last post of yours...just saying.))

((First of Kazuma is a well knowledged jounin im saying cause, he is an ex-jinchuuriki (Im gonna be one again really soon), he was in Akatsuki, A group of Assassins and is the Oinin commander, he knows about a s**t load of jutsu even if he doesnt know them in his arsenal, Second your doind a stupid idea, THREE? Third you don't want to kill him he is actually an old Sannin of this village I might have to summon a toad to stop you but i will if I have to probally even gamabunta, and your character may end up dead if you dont cooperate, You may be a fellow konoha shinobi but I would probally not get in trouble cause what you are doing is massively destructive maybe even catyclasmic.))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:45 pm
((Ok. I really don't like arguing, but you are being slightly unreasonable. Just because you are a high level ninja doesn't mean you know everything, and I especially know that your RPC does not know much about my kekke genkai which enables me to do these moves. I say this because the Ayatsuri is an extremely recent custom. Also, a stupid idea? I'm sorry, I didn't know that you were in my head. How could you know what I am thinking? I haven't even stated what I was going to do with the grenades! And another thing, these grenades aren't as destructive as you might think. Sure, I may have exxagerated them a little in order to make my post a bit more dramatic, but they are hardly powerful enough to imitate the destruction of say an atom bomb. Think three sticks of TNT for each grenade, that would make...nine sticks of TNT. That is probably the amount of destruction these grenades can cause, so I would hardly call that cataclysmic. Also, if our enemy is a older Sanin, then he can easily kill me, let alone dodge the grenades. Ugh. CAN WE PLEASE GET A THIRD PARTY IN THIS ARGUMENT?! CRAP LIKE THIS GOES ON FOREVER IF SOMEONE OUTSIDE OF THE ARGUMENT DOESN'T STEP IN.))  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 pm
((Do you have any idea how strong a single stick of dynamite, nine stics would destroy A LOT, they used dynamite to make passages throught the appalactions and thye dynamite is powerful))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:54 pm
[[interesting fact: Peanut is an active ingrediant in dynamite. XD. BTW man, I checked out your bloodline and it seems kind of godmoddly, or a least, more so than some bloodlines that I have seen turned down.]]

WereWeasels

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:13 pm
((Alright all of you just stop lets just continue with the fight so just cut out the argument))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:15 pm
((Hey guys I don't think I'll post that much for awhile, I think I have Swine Flu seeing as I have almost all the symptoms I have a high fever, light headed, weak, cough, and cold.))

*The akatsuki used substitution jutsu and left a note by the cut in half log.*

Sorry but I must go for awhile,
I meant to reveal myself later but I am Hanzo Uchiha, ex Sannin, ANBU Captain of the Hidden Leaf village, Lightning Guardian of the shinobi world and veteran of 2 ninja wars. I was brought back to life after being assassinated by the death god Namuki, Kazuma its good to see you I'll be sure to stop by later, and I noticed one of you genin were a uchiha too. If you ever want training let me know I've got both types of eternal sharingan and a master genjutsu and raiton jutsu.

Dark-Ninja70

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:22 pm
[[Don't worry much about it, Swine flu isn't as deadly as they say. Only people with a type of illness ,disease, or low immune system have a chance of dying, which don't.]]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:43 pm
WereWeasels
[[Don't worry much about it, Swine flu isn't as deadly as they say. Only people with a type of illness ,disease, or low immune system have a chance of dying, which don't.]]
(( I know Im gonna be fine its just hard cuz it makes you feel like crap. ))  

Dark-Ninja70

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:17 am
WereWeasels
[[interesting fact: Peanut is an active ingrediant in dynamite. XD. BTW man, I checked out your bloodline and it seems kind of godmoddly, or a least, more so than some bloodlines that I have seen turned down.]]

((Really? Oh well. Take it up with Masumi. She's the one who accepted the custom. And if you are going to delete anything, please only delete the Berzerker Stage, considering its super hard to get into and I will proabaly never use it anyways. And you really don't need to worry about godmodding, I am not that type of guy....and oh, Dark, I really hope you feel better.

Edit: And oh, Irish. Since we aren't fighting anymore, we might as well drop the subject. Lets just both admit that we are neither wrong or right. Let's just forget it.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff