Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
Life and Sword of Truth...Meshed? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well?
  Sure as toasted toads, I have!
  Bags! Are you kidding? You'd have to be mental to mix fantasy with reality!
View Results

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:36 am
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phan babe...dont ever stress about yourself...your a great person...like more than great...if i found someone half as great as you to spend the rest of my life with that would be great.

There are four greats in that sentence.

Try variety, PB.

Fantastic
Wonderful
Extraordinary
Sublime
Superb
Incredible
Terrific
Peachy  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:37 pm
chubby_choco
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phan babe...dont ever stress about yourself...your a great person...like more than great...if i found someone half as great as you to spend the rest of my life with that would be great.

There are four greats in that sentence.

Try variety, PB.

Fantastic
Wonderful
Extraordinary
Sublime
Superb
Incredible
Terrific
Peachy

i only used it to emphasis that she was great...
i used it purposefully...
and i knew you all would do this ^_^
and even though i expected it its still cute!  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:03 am
4laugh YAY! Someone called me cute!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:43 am
chubby_choco

That's because you ARE cute! You're frakin adorable. Which is odd considering you're suppose to be Apollo and not Starbuck.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:53 pm
Phanari
chubby_choco

That's because you ARE cute! You're frakin adorable. Which is odd considering you're suppose to be Apollo and not Starbuck.

how could i not think you were cute?
you have yet to show me anything but being a cute, beautiful, responsible, caring female in love.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:49 am
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
chubby_choco

how could i not think you were cute?
you have yet to show me anything but being a cute, beautiful, responsible, caring female in love.

It's so cute, those two. Listening to Chubby talk about Kailah is the sweetest thing ever!  

Phanaridie

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:13 pm
But how can you not talk about someone so wonderful?! She always knows how to make me smile, even when I'm having a terrible day! She'll go to any lengths just to see me for five minutes, and she always makes those five minutes meaningful and special to me! Not to mention she's a little punk when you catch her at the right time. whee

And she's got looks, too! She's got gorgeous thick hair...and those beautiful eyes...it's like looking into spring, I swear!! And she's so CUTE with her glasses! I kinda wish she'd wear contacts less often...

...I'm doing it again, aren't I, Phanari? whee / redface  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:37 pm
chubby_choco
But how can you not talk about someone so wonderful?! She always knows how to make me smile, even when I'm having a terrible day! She'll go to any lengths just to see me for five minutes, and she always makes those five minutes meaningful and special to me! Not to mention she's a little punk when you catch her at the right time. whee

And she's got looks, too! She's got gorgeous thick hair...and those beautiful eyes...it's like looking into spring, I swear!! And she's so CUTE with her glasses! I kinda wish she'd wear contacts less often...

i dont mind it...speak your heart out babe.
it makes you feel happy to talk about it because talking about it connects the verbal sounds of your voice to the images in your mind, almost like reliving every second you have had with whatever you are talking about...which is why i hate it when my parents decide to talk with me about my ex...how is Lisa, you talked to Lisa, you guys still friends?
...sometimes...you jst dont want to remember things in your life...
BUT ANYWAYS! before i sadden others with my lownliness lets get back to a happy subject...i wish i could forget sometimes...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:04 am
Platinum_Behemoth252
chubby_choco

i dont mind it...speak your heart out babe.
it makes you feel happy to talk about it because talking about it connects the verbal sounds of your voice to the images in your mind, almost like reliving every second you have had with whatever you are talking about...which is why i hate it when my parents decide to talk with me about my ex...how is Lisa, you talked to Lisa, you guys still friends?
...sometimes...you jst dont want to remember things in your life...
BUT ANYWAYS! before i sadden others with my lownliness lets get back to a happy subject...i wish i could forget sometimes...

Chub, I love it when you talk about Kailah. She is sweet and beautiful and all those things. And so is my boyfriend! ^_^ He's so cute and he has the most gorgeous head of hair!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:58 am
Hmmm.....my girlfriend is....oh wait. I don't have one.

I just got Oblivion! I'm so happy. And come Thursday I can get Kingdom Hearts II! Or at least I could if I had the money. Oh well, I can wait a couple weeks for my next paycheck.  

ZerimarObon

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:24 pm
I was gonna try and do WoW, but I figured that if I wanna do AX and Comic Con, I'm gonna need all the money I can muster.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:23 pm
ZerimarObon

I just got Oblivion! I'm so happy. And come Thursday I can get Kingdom Hearts II! Or at least I could if I had the money. Oh well, I can wait a couple weeks for my next paycheck.

No girlfriend? Poor you. crying

You've got a wonderful personality! I dunno how you look, but if you look like your personality is, you're sexier than sex!! Just like PB!!  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:06 pm
chubby_choco
ZerimarObon

You've got a wonderful personality! I dunno how you look, but if you look like your personality is, you're sexier than sex!! Just like PB!!

MY LINE! But yeah, Z-man. You're rockin! You're like Gaius Baltar with a personality to match the sexy exterior!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:50 am
Phanari
chubby_choco
ZerimarObon

MY LINE! But yeah, Z-man. You're rockin! You're like Gaius Baltar with a personality to match the sexy exterior!

i dont have a gf...myne infact dumped me...so what does that mean huh?
*im not mad or sad i jst wanna see what your answer would be to such a question*  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:02 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
chubby_choco
ZerimarObon

i dont have a gf...myne infact dumped me...so what does that mean huh?
*im not mad or sad i jst wanna see what your answer would be to such a question*

You never know what the future may hold. For all you know, Chubby could en up your wife in the future.  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff