Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon-Infinite Series II Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Join My RP
  Of course!!
  Maybe...
  Uhhh...I'll pass
  Moneh!
View Results

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:08 pm
Cordelia, still ahead of Rei, actually did not see Isaki. No. She ended up running into Isaki. Literally. Cordy--or now Sailor Dream-- feel gracelessly onto the floor. "Opps. Sorry Isaki!" She said, grinning.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:43 pm
the bump had knocked her off balence while she was doing a spin and had knoked her onto her but , she got up quickly and brushed off her cloths"you know you should probably watch were you are going, i mean it dosen't help much if you can run fast if your clutsey" she said smiling and offering a hand to sailor dream.  

kari_mimi2001

ms.sassyJ

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:55 pm
Rei looked into the darkness."We have to get out of hear!"She said into a hushed yell.She was about to go on,but she quickly said."I cant explain it,lets go,"she said beginning to walk to the entrance.

~M9~

M9 looked into the sky."Wow",she thought."Its getting pretty dark",she thought.She returened her attention to thier trianle.Zoicite and Kunzite were in deep meditation.She resumed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:14 pm
"Heh Heh..." Laughed Dream, as she took Isaki's hand, "thanks. Now Mars and I have been looking everywhere for you! So... let's go." sad  

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Zahmira

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:37 pm
The cloud continued to spread. Covering all of Japan, and speading into the rest of Asia as well. It wouldn't be long before the entire planet was covered.

Percentage of Earth Covered: 40%

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:27 pm
The cloud had reached Europe on one side and was touching North America on the other. Just a little bit more...

Percentage of Earth covered: 60%

Zoisite could feel is energy levels dropping. He wouldn't be able to keep this up much longer.

I have to finish this, for Kunzite.

Kunzite was also starting to feel a bit drained. His power was greater than Zoisite's, so the remaining darkness shouldn't be a problem. He hoped Zoisite would be able to hang on a bit longer. He had no idea what M9's power was like.

Zahmira

kari_mimi2001

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:16 pm
"wait rei was looking for me? how wierd she like never apologizes... then again guess this isn't really an apology is it? o well.... where to?" isaki said in respose to dream.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:57 pm
"Home." Dream said shortly, "She's having one of her feelings again." She nodded towards the entrance where Rei was headed, "C'mon." She ran to Rei and the entrance, Her glossy black curls waving out behind her.  

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

ms.sassyJ

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:41 pm
~Rei~

Rei silenly walked across the hallway silently."We have to get out of here quickly",she repeated contiuously.But then,everything went black.The entrance way,which had seemed like a speck of light in the distance,flickered away also.She took out her wand,but couldn't see the others."Stay calm",she told herself.She knew that they couldnt be playing a trick on her,not at a time like this,but who...?"Guys?"she asked into the darkness waiting for a reply.

~M9~

M9 had become bored and tired."How long are we gonna have to keep this up?"she wondered.The whole thing was draining up more energy than she had thought."Fools..."she thought."They weren't sure about this whole thing...they just dragged me into it..."she finished to herself.Her thoughts were short and slurred,probably the same as her voice would've been.She began to slouch tirely,and the beam from her hand got dim.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:41 am
Zoisite was feeling rather dizzy. His beam faded then went out completly, he barely managed to keep himself afloat. "Damn it," he cursed lightly to himself.

Kunzite stopped as soon as Zoisite's energy beam burned out. He floated over to Zoisite. "Are you alright?"

He wrapped Zoisite's arm over his shoulder to support him then directed his attention to M9. "That will have to do for now. We'll head back to the Dark Kingdom and report to Queen Beryl."

Having no more energy being supplied to it, the crystal stopped creating it's cloud. The cloud however had managed to cover all of Europe and North America as well as most of South America. The only piece of blue sky that remained open was over the Atlantic Ocean, as well as some coastal areas of South America.

Earth Cloud Coverage: 80%

Zahmira

ms.sassyJ

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:20 pm
~M9~

"...Wait...Im not so weak like him",she said,picking up her arm as if it were a heavy load,and pointing at Zoicite.Then,her arm fell heavily.Her eyes slide closed,but her beam remained lit.After a while,she lifted herself up with a jolt of energy her black hair,which was previously over her face,flew up behind her head and her eyes opened.Her beam still stayed dim."Hmmmm",she said alound."Intresting",she pondered."I feel fine",she admitted,"But my beam is still dim.She shook her hand,trying to make the beam lighter,but it remained the same.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:25 am
"You've done enough, Mistress 9, the crystal no longer has enough power to continue."

The crystal floated back to Kunzite and held it with his free hand.

"We're heading back to the Dark Kingdom now to regain our energy. You should do the same." He was about to teleport away with the semi-conscious Zoisite, when he decided to add: "Thank you for your help."

The two Shitennou disappeared.

((I'll be gone until the 11th. Regaining energy and all. Until then!))  

Zahmira

ms.sassyJ

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:17 pm
~M9~

M9 was suprised to hear this."You're welcome",she said smoothly.She waited for them to teleport before she dropped to the cement below.She landed in a parrelell ally between 2 sky scrapers."Hmmm",she thought walking out of the ally onto the sidewalk."She hissed at bystanders that looked at her wierdly for her outfit.She then ran down the street to the temple,and rammed the door open."Home sweet home",she muttered to herself as she walked in.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:25 pm
"rei i've got an idea" she said after the lights had gone out. she hoped it would work to at least provide some light for them. she felt for the crystal around her neck and quickly found it. she brung the crystal on it up to her just about an inch from her mouth. "light come forth" she whispered and as she did the crystal let out a soft glow  

kari_mimi2001

ms.sassyJ

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:09 pm
~Rei~

Rei saw the glow."Hmmm",she thought."This doesnt surprise me.How goes nto the enemy's home and expects not to find trouble."Lets make a life rope",Rei said."We have to hold hands and make our way to the end of the hall.That way,if one of us lets go,we'll know that there is trouble."She then grabbed Cordy's hand,and instructed Isakin to do the same.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff