Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Fashion Advice
What makes someone Emo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phimms

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:42 am
Rellik San
Phimms
Golden_Wolfen
I think emo is not about music but about the lyrics in the music. 'Emo' kids dont just care about the style of music but the feeling behind the words and the meaning of it. Music that has no meaning isnt 'emo' its just punk or metal or rock or rap or whatever the heck you want to listen to. Well thats me anyways.

Well, I listen to metal, rock, techno and everything else(exept for rap or jazz). Every song has meaning to it. I mean if you listen to Chic n' Stu you may think all they were talking about is pizza. o_o"
But, it is actually talking about the idea of consumerism and advertising. And I can go on some more, but I am lazy.

Well, anyway. Pretty much the music.
My mother says I go through withdrawal if I don't have my ipod.
oh well. *shrugs*

But if you saw some one listening to emo music, would you call them emo? Because pretty much every one says "it is all about the music." But I bet you there is something a little bit more to it then just the music.

No you wouldn't call the emo, because they are likely to rip your arm off and force feed it to, people that listen to emotive hardcore, then to ware whatever they feel like, its one of those who gives a crap genre's like punk used to be, before it got bogged down in the 'my Mohawk is bigger and more neon then your Mohawk' thing. It where a bunch of people that can't play or sing (much like death metal), scream, generally about whatever the popular big issue is this week and how it ******** them and their plans over. That an effective description?

Yes, it is. =D  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:51 pm
emo is a type of music like the band alesana its an emo band  

[~akatsuki itachi~]

alloutfalloutredhot

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:00 am
emo is all about the music and how it affects you... it doesn't matter what you wear or how you look.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:05 am
alloutfalloutredhot
emo is all about the music and how it affects you... it doesn't matter what you wear or how you look.

i agree  

0_oFlamer0_o

Enter My Hatred

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:40 pm
Emery-kos
Since when did cutting become associated with emo?

Since the Wemos and the Emops came along.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:43 pm
alloutfalloutredhot

Right you are...the dark clothing is just a part of me that promots the thoughts in my head powered by the music-fuel my dark thoughts-exprssed through dark clothing and loop feeds itself and you end up with like that...or at least that's how the methods of my madness work! twisted  

Manah Uchiha

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Dark_Clandestine_Bat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:13 am
Emery-kos
Since when did cutting become associated with emo?
a long time  
Fashion Advice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces