Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]
Crew Chatroom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:04 pm
Well oni has it again in his genin
I just saying remove that part and actually put a weakness to it
Oni is a good rper and all that also doesn't mean that he deserve better in a bloodline but I have noticed that he is ready to abuse that power against other people mostly saying in the chatroom that is who knows if he will, though on his fight with Ryoko it did seem like he was....
Though if its okay oh well though still don't see why all that stuff is in it  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:39 pm
really im just VERY tired of dealing with Oni, i mean everything he does really needs to be delt with. But I learn to pick my battles, as long as he not going on a huge killing spree and abusing the fact he has no weakness. Im fine

P.S. Though he did tell us that the weakness is Byakugan users since the living metal is alive being hit with a gentle fist strike basicly stops it in its tracts.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:46 pm
Alright then I'll drop it though I just thought to bring it up since I saw that and really didn't think that was right.
But okay then thanks for your time though lol

Though I was able to find that I never found what I was looking for before but oh well sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:13 pm
What I want to know is why he was let back. I mean he quit in a hissy, and he said he quit, yet he came back.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:40 pm
Well I really don't know ask him, I mean it's not really that unusual for someone to do that there's been a few I seen returning as well  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:35 pm
ishmail means he literly quit the guild, and someone approved his request to be let back in...also someone appointed iKoisu to crew without my permission. Im betting Alicia, but im not really caring since im about to boot her from kage because HIGHLY inactivity...and ikiosu is the only high ranking rain person...yeah  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:00 pm
Oh I see then well who knows really mmm
Well yeah probably after he was made second in command of Akatsuki and Jounin, but who knows
Well that's true though about him being the only one high ranking there  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:38 pm
Ok, here it is, Mikyo Yami, the only one that can actually GIVE the bloodline to anyone, is DEAD. I finally Killed him off, though I havent created the final post of his death, but it was his time. Ish, drop the fact that I bitched that was the past and your just being immature about it for bringing it up. The bloodline is DEAD, my genin Myoto that is in leaf, has a...different arm, that Im still working on. I still need to put it in the custom along with my sword. My new RPC doesnt have Mikyo's Bloodline. And thats all I have to say about that.  

Oni_Soul

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:40 pm
I will point out that Nuppins and Kasumi still have said bloodlines. But being transplants they are unable to transplant to other. So once they go the bloodline dies with them. Well unless oni pulls some amgic like the soul of mikyo entered some boys body and he was grantedf all his power and knowledge  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:49 pm
bb3000ae
I will point out that Nuppins and Kasumi still have said bloodlines. But being transplants they are unable to transplant to other. So once they go the bloodline dies with them. Well unless oni pulls some amgic like the soul of mikyo entered some boys body and he was grantedf all his power and knowledge

Well Mikyo's dead, He was the creator of the Line, and Myoto stumbled upon the place under the Melody Grove to find the Exploding Fist Jutsu, which you said I could bring back, and I will put in the Customs most likely tonight.  

Oni_Soul

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:57 pm
i've only been to the grove once...when my sensei Sin-Q died... crying I miss him  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:13 am
I totally forgot that we brought his body there....but I need to talk with you.  

Oni_Soul

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:14 am
how could you forget, going depe down in the grove, i was scared i was going to raped 0_o  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:17 am
bb3000ae
how could you forget, going depe down in the grove, i was scared i was going to raped 0_o

You did...you just didnt know it. It was so long ago...remember I have known most of the Kages and I have seen most of them die...  

Oni_Soul

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:43 am
Ok now that is completely unfair. He QUIT. He flat out left with the intention of not coming back, and then he comes back and gets his old position back? Yeah not right.  
Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff