Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Rain Library [Destroyed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark_Princess_of_Death 07

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:12 pm
Princess entered the Library shortly after Makoto as she stood in the doorway wiping away some of the lingering water on her body.Once she was ready she continued in as she stood next to Makoto searching the shelves for the scroll she was instructed to find.She scanned over everyone inside returning her gaze to Makoto briefly as she turned back to the book shelf searching for the scroll.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:16 pm
Sojiro

User Image

User Image

"Others? I wonder if they can lie better than you."

Sojiro ticked his head to the side, his smile gone completely. Instead, his mouth was turned into a confused frown, his face holding a puzzled expression. Of course Sojiro knew he was lying. Of all the ANBU teams Sojiro had seen, both Sand and Leaf were competing for best response times. Unless the man in front of him had a direct link to another high ranking shinobi, there wouldn't be anyone else coming anytime soon.

"Pinning it on you? No, no. I wouldn't try and drag anyone into anything. I'm just trying to get some answers. But it is funny how a village of medics are so properly... armed." Sojiro noted the giant shuriken that rested on Hiro's back, as well as eyeing the 3 poised shuriken in between his fingers. Seeing where this conversation would be going, Sojiro brought his arms up and slowly folded them over his chest, sighing in slight annoyance. "Okay, I think we got off on the wrong foot, here. I'll just explain myself since I am in your village."

The young man cleared his throat, covering his hand with his mouth, then let the hand rest back on his other arm. "Okay,so... The Leaf got attacked not too long ago. It was sure as hell loud enough to wake me from my nap. I took a look around, and our Hokage Mountainface was completely leveled. Somebody flattened it with an all-too-familiar jutsu."
                                                                  Sojiro unfolded his arms, walking to the right as he let his hands hang down freely by his side. "So, wanting to find out info behind this, I began to search the only village who birthed such a jutsu." Sojiro's hues flashed as he looked back to Hiro. "-And bingo, here we are. So, you can say everyone here is a medic with peaceful natures and whatnot, but I know the truth." Sojiro took a less-than kosher step towards Hiro as he gave a little grin. "There's an individual who is stirring things up, and he's doing so with Ame's symbol written all over his being. All I would like to know, is who that individual is. Once I find out, I'll track him down, kill him, and burn the evidence that he ever existed. This way, he can't screw up anyone else's village. Capiche?" Sojiro made himself clear. He also made it clear that he would not surrender his wakihizashi or other effects.

Hiro's next move would either cause a couple deaths, or might actually save a thousand. It was all up to fate, now. What would he do in this situation? Sojiro let his arms stay by his side. If an attack came, a superb defense and offense would immediately follow.

User Image

xxxxxx◎ ℬamboo ℰlementalist
xxxxxx◎ ℋumble ℊuardian
xxxxxx◎ ℍe ℍas ℝeturned

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:30 am
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

_________________ Hiro Sherudon

Hiro's eyes widened,but from afar it could hardly be noticed "Does he see right through me? Or is he overconfident?" This standoff was becoming more and more serious by the second.Without any backup and putting historical documentation at risk, Hiro would drastically restrict his fighting style.

"We arm ourselves so that when our peaceful village is attacked we have a way to defend the innocent, but I'm sure you war mongers wouldn't understand that now would you?" Like any village, Hiro was subliminally taught that his village was superior, and that it was their duty to defend it. "Ive seen what villages like yours are made of...driven by chaos and war." The leaf ninja then tried to explain himself to Hiro, and what his purpose was for being here. Remaining focused Hiro stared down his opponent, ready to defend himself if needed. He then went on to say that the attacker carried the attributes of a Rain ninja, which sent Hiro over the edge. "I..I don't believe you." As the ninja took one step closer Hiro took one step back, stumbling on the top step, making a slight thud. "We offered your village medical attention when they were in need. Why would we do that if we were the attacker?" Hiro tried to piece this puzzle together in his head, but was more focused on the spy. "Despite your reasons for being here a spy is still a spy and for that I cant let you leave. Im gonna ask you again to please drop your weapons and surrender." For a mere Genin, Hiro had to be one of the more serious of the Rain.

User Image

It doesnt matter how many jutsus you have
Its all about how you use them

The Village of Falling Rain
Will put out the Fires of the World.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:50 pm
"Hurry, Cessie-chan. It looks like there may be a fight here soon!"Makoto said in hurried whispers to her sister. Makoto dug her hands into her pockets, trying her best to seem nonchalant about it. She gripped her scroll that she held in her left pocket, marked "Shirogane".  

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:54 am
Princess remained calm as she walked along side the bookcase looking over each scroll before stopping at the end.Her eyes darted back and forth between scrolls as she searched for a suitable scroll.Makoto was right from the look of the two men there could be a fight,something they did not want to be apart of.Princess glanced at Makoto before returning her focus on finding the scroll that she was looking for."Hmmm which to choose." She whispered to herself.There was so many but they all seemed so boring.After a minute she found the scroll she wanted.The scroll containing the information on the Eight celestial gates.She slowly removed it from its place on the shelf as she placed it wide open on a near by table.She quickly pulled out a blank scroll and copied down the first half of the scroll taking her a few minutes.Mainly because she had to copy all the details and all the information in her best handwriting.Once finished she rolled up both scrolls placing the blank one in her hip pouch and the orignal back in its place.She turned to Makoto and motioned towards the door as she walked out the library heading towards the gates.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:15 am
User Image
K e m u r i
R o s u

"The Guardian Smoke of the Rain."
o Akatsuki's White Tiger o
o Jounin o Amegakure o Close quarter ninjutsu o Smoke Shifting o

Princesses exit would be blocked by Kemuri. The jounin exhaled a thick cloud of smoke as he pulled the burning cigarette from his mouth. "Sir you may not smoke in here." came the librarians voice. She was ignored as he stepped in, eyes falling on Princess and Makoto. "Well well. Good you see Takota's students working so hard. How is he treating you guys? I have been busy with my squad so i haven't seen his students in action." he said with a smile. Kemuri's attention was split however, he was also eying Gust, the person he had tracked down, speaking to a man who the jounin did not know. He knew everyone in this village, so when a newcomer arrived, it always peaked his interest. The jounin waited for the young girls answers, the reassuring smile still stuck on his face.

"A man has two reasons for everything. A good reason, and the real reason."
"The best way to become boring is to say everything."
"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."

107 Jutsu
_70 Academy Jutsu
__60 Gennin Jutsu
___50 Chuunin Jutsu
____40 Jounin Jutsu
_____7 S-Rank Jutsu

Sindenky

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:46 pm
Obvious trap is....obvious. Makoto thought to herself."We're not in Takota-sensei's squad, we're still in the academy." She blinked quickly, but it was a small prayer in her head that Princess would keep her mouth shut.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:53 pm
User Image
K e m u r i
R o s u

"Smart. But a mistake." he thought to himself. Kemuri had no reason not to trust the girl in front of him, but at the same did not know her. It was true that there were only two types of people he did not know, Outsiders, and new academy students. Since he did not teach at the Academy anymore and ran his division. "Well what are the two of you wondering around the library for? Weren't you told academy students can get anything they need from the teacher?" he asked her. The jounin continued to block their path, but if they pretested enough, there was little he could do. He could mistreat them, but if they were Draco's students, he would get an earful.

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."

107 Jutsu
_70 Academy Jutsu
__60 Gennin Jutsu
___50 Chuunin Jutsu
____40 Jounin Jutsu
_____7 S-Rank Jutsu

Sindenky

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:28 pm
Makoto pulled her right hand out of her pocket and put it behind her head, giving it a small scratch. Her left hand remained firmly in her pocket."Yeah, but I wanted information on something I felt a little uncomfortable asking...is it bad we came here, Sempai?"Makoto then looked at the ninja with the best puppy eyes she could muster.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:35 pm
User Image
K e m u r i
R o s u

In truth no, there was nothing wrong with the two coming here. That is if they are Rain shinobi like they claim. "Well that depends, what is it your looking for? More importantly did you find it?" he asked the girl, whos expression would do nothing. It was not in Kemuri's nature to react to childish innocence, in fact he all but eradicated it from his Genin.

107 Jutsu
_70 Academy Jutsu
__60 Gennin Jutsu
___50 Chuunin Jutsu
____40 Jounin Jutsu
_____7 S-Rank Jutsu

Sindenky

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:42 pm
"Information on the Eight Celestial Gates. I think...Yuki-chan has the scroll."Makoto said. This was the first time her cuteness hadn't gotten her out of a situation. Even when everyone thought she was a boy, they had still thought she was cute."Ah, we'd better get going, Sempai. If we're here too long, we'll be late for class."Makoto said, trying to get them moving along. She had been noting the terrain of the village and wanted to get out as quickly as she could.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:47 pm
User Image
K e m u r i
R o s u

Taking another drag of the cigarette, he flicked the remaining half at the girls face. It seemed to vanish in an plume of smoke, as he let the smoke roll from his mouth, savoring the flavor. "The gates? now why... never mind. Your right, get on to class." he said stepping aside. The jounin did not trust them yet. His little vanishing Cigarette had become his perfect clone, and moved to the gates. If the two shinobi left any time soon, he would know. He did not both having it tail them because he truly had nothing to disprove their story. Either way, Kemuri hoped to see this girl again, she seemed to be a fine Shinobi.

107 Jutsu
_70 Academy Jutsu
__60 Gennin Jutsu
___50 Chuunin Jutsu
____40 Jounin Jutsu
_____7 S-Rank Jutsu

Sindenky

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:10 pm
Makoto dashed off to the gates."Hurry sister! We're late!" She exclaimed as she ran through the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:36 pm
Princess nodded slowly listening to the twos conversation.Once they finished their conversation Princess bowed to the man and took off behind Makoto."Wait for me sister!"The twos voices were fading away into the distance and before long they were gone.  

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:05 pm
Sojiro

User Image

User Image

"You're courage is admirable. It's a shame you have no clue what's really going on. I'd really like to be filled in." Sojiro sighed, placing a hand on the back of his head. So the person in front of him really had no clue. He couldn't answer any of Sojiro's questions, nor would he help him find them. Time was being wasted here. "Keep up the good work, sir." Staying here and arguing was a lost cause.

Sojiro walked towards Hiro, placing a hand gently on his shoulder as he firmly moved him out of his way. The young man wasn't afraid of Hiro or his shuriken. Rather, he had more to deal with right now. It appeared the library was getting busier. A few genin and a Jonin stood on the first floor of the building. Maybe if Sojiro was inconspicous enough, and if the person who was on the highest floor would keep his mouth shut and not interfere, Sojiro might get out of this place without having to cause a scene. Carefully, the young man made his way down the flights of stairs, hiding his face with his kimono sleeves as he placed his hands on the back of his neck, stretching as he made it to the first floor. As casually as he could, he made his way towards the exit, ignoring the librarian as he tried to leave.

User Image

xxxxxx◎ ℬamboo ℰlementalist
xxxxxx◎ ℋumble ℊuardian
xxxxxx◎ ℍe ℍas ℝeturned

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items