Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Light or Dark OCC. Check for Updates! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rokoka

7,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:15 pm
Well I have no issue with people siding with Syntek but remember as soon as one serves there use there dead on the spot. He would only keep them around to fill what he has planned and when there no longer of use there thrown to the side.

Get what I mean?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:25 pm
Candy what do you have to say about it so far and what others have said? I know we still 3 or so people who need to give there view on this but I just thought I might ask is all.

Also a Another possibly idea before this all would start

Syntek declares open war and then a fight breaks up but Syntek gets hurt badly and for another few bits or so people could finish up what there doing and a time skip could happen and this allowing people to do somethings over a time skip be it training or having a larger army and what not..

This is just a addition for those who think a time skip would help out. If there's any additions or modifications you want to throw with this suggestion then go ahead or say what you think about it

I think it's best if he get a solid idea of what's gonna happen before hand is all am trying to do right now  

Rokoka

7,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:46 pm
We could go to the old RPG standby. Give him a Castle, you know have him raise one or take one of the existing ones. If I remember one of the previous options has him attacking, why not have him take the thing over.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:03 pm
I like the idea!
And yes, Syntek was a bit much at first, but he has grown on me :]
I believe I am willing to cooperate if it has been o.k.ed by Candy  

Sweet_lil_Cherryhead

Rokoka

7,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:15 pm
Well if that happens it would need to be a different castle though to me... like a floating Citadel or something and not the Light Kingdom Castle  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:03 pm
Wow..ok gone for a day and BAM! Now people reply.

Well I do like the idea of waiting for Syntek to have Malice as his right hand lady..

The idea of waiting for the kids to be older would be also great aswell.

I do agree that he does get a Castle and has his own people.

But as far as your going to kill them off, that would not be really fair...because you'd kill off their Char. and they couldn't be in the RP unless creating a new one.

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

Rokoka

7,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:20 pm
I meant that as a example really... not kill kill them more like riding them of his presence in a way. Somewhat like Exiled but if everyone wants Malice in that spot I can go for it and have no qualms with it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:22 pm
I like the idea, even though it's a bit cliche, but worse than the cliche-ness is the timing.

Syntek should've popped up after the initial war between the Light, Darkness and Scryers. That would've made his timing much more epic.

Especially since everyone would have to band together after they've fought each other, which would make interesting encounters between the three sides.

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:31 pm
Well ok for that example, it;s alright if their ridded from his presence.

I do kinda have to agree with Swagless only to a specific point though. Syntek could have arrived after the war between the dark and light and scryers. But he could be there ATM to be an observer..of sorts..

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:42 pm
well that can still happen in a way...

I can have Syntek let's say over do himself cause he's not back to full power and have to go in to hiding and make his true appearance then? does that sound better and a way to fix it?

Edit:

To add since he's been using his powers rather recklessly it would have a reason as to why he has to go in to hiding is cause he overdid it and now is paying the price and the attack on the Tavern could be unknown since no eye witness saw it expect Lance but he dosn't seem to be the one to talk about those kinds of things to much  

Rokoka

7,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:53 pm
See, now that sounds Do-able. ^^

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:57 pm
Also is the leader of the Scryers gonna appear? I though she/he was gonna be posting soon or did I miss it?

Edit:I ask cause all three leaders would need to be at the truce bit and I don't even see a leader on the Accepted profiles for the Scryers.  

Rokoka

7,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Alpha_Rain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:25 am
I am sorry. Until I can actually get my net to work correctly. I cannot enter an opinion that might matter. Once I get my net working correctly though I must go to another place and finish my work there. So yeah.... Useless Alpha... Sorry.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:02 pm
soooo what happening with L vs D?  

Rokoka

7,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash