Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Morinaga Mountains Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:55 am
' I wouldn't be difficult with you on purpose, who would dare to annoy the great kusakage?', Noa said, smiling. She liked Arekku enough to try a joke. She somehow felt he wouldn't scold at her for that.

She focussed on learning the new jutsu's. She thought this ones were going to be fairly easier than the previous two, though she wasn't that sure about creating medicine. She most likely would make the person who took it in very ill.
She started with summoning first. She opened the scroll and placed her hand on the symbol that was written on the scroll.' Summon medical tools!', she said, but nothing happened.(1/10)
She decided to try again, it came very easy when Arekku did it. She pressed her hand on it again, but still no sign of something. Maybe the chakra she poured in to activate wasn't enough, or was wrong?(2/10)
Noa was a bit confused, but decided to continue. She wondered what Arekku thought about it, since she wasn't able to summon the stuff at once. This time there was still no sign of equipment when she uttered the jutsu, and she almost thought about just carrying her equipment with her every time(3/10)
The fourth time, she finally felt something. She felt heath coming from the seal when she pressed it with her chakra. That was probably a good sign.
She felt new hope arise and summoned once again. She felt the same warmth again (5/10)

The little female was a bit more delightened and tried again, but she pulled her hand away the very second she felt the surface warming up again. Something had punctured her hand. She healed it right away(6/10)
Now she knew that something was coming, she pulled her hand away just as she felt the heat on it. A small tool came out, a small knife for cutting herbs.(7/10)
She tried again, but nothing else came out. The heat stayed though and she decided to picture in her mind what she was going to summon. She had known that something sharp was coming out, so she had pictured that and it came out (8/10)
She thought of all the medical tools Arekku had displayed in front of him and started to summon. A bit of smoke came out the scroll, but that was everything.(9/10)
'Summon Medical Tools!', Noa shouted as she got frustrated with the jutsu. A poof of smoke was seen and before lay all the medical equipment she could possibly need.(10/10)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:09 pm
Noa Hayato

The silver haired ninja jumped in the air with a fist raised.
' I did it!', she shouted as she figured that she wasn't done yet. She had to make medicine with it.
' Alright, I'll make some pills then' Noa said as she looked at her equipment. She had never made medicine before.

She picked some ingredients and put them in a cup. She grabbed a pestle from the tools and started to crush the ingredients. The smell that came off it wasn't good at all, so she threw the whole thing away. No sane person would ate that(1/10).
'Arreku-sensei, may I ask you something personal? Why did you start learning Medical jutsu?', Noa asked as she selected new ingredients to crush with the pestle. This time the smell wasn't so bad, so she must have crushed them the right way. She put the crushed parts into a tin round form and started to heat the whole bunch with a distiller. (2/10)
She knew pills were hard and compact, so after it was heated enough she pulled it of the fire and let it cool down. She would see if it had worked out for the best later, because there were more medicines to create(3/10)

[[ Man, it's hard to describe learning this]]  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:00 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku was making the pills with her as well some other medicine as he then looked up towards Noa,"Well why did I learn Medical? Haha to be honest I don't even remember..... I was really young when i started my career as a shinobi you be surprise how many random things I done." Arekku said laughing as he rubbed his head,"That's the only answer I got for ya."

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:07 pm
((Mayvine check out the front page of this thread.... it's sort of my secret place so respect that))  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:10 pm
(sorry, just trying to do a mission, if you want I can just delete the post.)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:12 pm
((Yeah pretty much do please))  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:54 pm
Noa Hayato

'Hmm, I always thought of it as a calling. That's why I was wondering. But do you like being able to help people?', Noa continued as she checked her first made pills. She looked at them, they were pale green. She put one in her mouth and threw up. They were uneatable(4/10)
She looked at the ingredients carefully this time, combining what she really knew about medicine making. She had just picked only herbs she knew about and mixed them, but that wasn't working. She carefully put some together and repeated the process. The pill that came out of this was good tasting and it made her fatigue go away a bit.(5/10)

Noa figured that she should try making a syrup. Syrup against a cold would do just fine. She gathered some eucalyptus first, that's always good for a cold. She also poured honey and some other ingredienst in a bowl to mix. She stopped when she noticed her spoon stuck in the mix, it had become so hard that it was impossible to swallow(6/10)
She tried again, adding a bit of water to it. She repeated the progress and tried to drink it. It was still too hard and got stuck in her throat. She quickly used her new learned jutsu to get it out( 7/10).
' That was close', she replied after getting new ingredients together. She poured a lot of water in her syrup and it was drinkable at last. However, her throath started to hurt instead of getting softer. (8/10).
She overlooked her herbs once more. She couldn't find what she had done wrong. She threw out everything that wasn't green and made another syrup. It was drinkable, but it didn't cure her throat.(9/10)
Noa thought very hard again, and added some more eucalyptus and mint. This time, the syrup was as good as it should be (10/10)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:57 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku forgot what he was making and made a very potent drug without realizing it till he ate it though it didn't seem to effect him at all except for a big grin on his face since his metabolism is pretty strong to anything like that."Well I see what you mean really. I guess I do I mean I could of quit a long time ago as well not teach anyone the skill, so yeah I like it. As well I get to meet some interesting people." Arekku said trying to wipe the silly smile but no luck yet.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:27 pm
Noa Hayato

'Well, I am glad you teach people what you know. I wouldn't know how I would even have a change in the chuunins if I didn't have this', Noa said, as she continued making syrups. She found it comforting to have something on her hands. She looked at Arekku again, seeing a really goofy smile.
' Are you smiling at me or is there a really funny thought inside your head? I would love to hear it and smile too', Noa said.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:36 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Well I do what I can really..... Nah your pretty talented so I think you would of done pretty fine Noa." Arekky said as he was covering his mouth not being able to shake it off.

"Um... Noa this is embarrassing to admit, I sort of made a really potent drug and well I took it now I can't help it." Arekku said covering his mouth and rubbing the back of his head in shame.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:43 pm
Noa Hayato

' You smile because of the drug or about just being so careless to take it in? Everyone makes mistakes right? As long as it doesn't kill you.'', Noa smiled.
' But how come? I would think you have done this a lot of times, so how can you make such a mistake. Not to blame you or anything, I just want to know how I can avoid it. Do you need me to make an antidote?', Noa said, though she knew he was fairly capable of doing that himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:53 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Hahaha well mostly cause it suppose to make you really loopy, enhance your emotions, as well as your senses. So right now I'm embarrassed as well I'm pretty happy to get to train someone that so into medical hence the smile." Arekku said trying to become serious again though he still had the giant smile.

"I have and well I have... but my mind tends to wander off and I forget what I'm doing. Though I really doubt that something like this would happen to you so no worries okay." Arekku finished saying as he gulp down trying to suppress the smile, but no luck,"There's no such thing as getting anything perfect so just remember that and you will be the greatest medical in the world. That is my opinion."

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:03 pm
Noa Hayato

Noa blushed. She wasn't used to so much compliments. She wanted to look away so badly, but she managed to keep looking at Arekku. The longer she looked at him, the more funnier it was. He was trying so hard not to laugh that Noa bursted out in laughter.
' Please, laugh when you like it and don't try to hide it. I can't train when you're doing that, it's too funny', Noa laughed, as she whiped the tears of laughter out of the corner of her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:06 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku looked at her for a while still holding back his laughter as much as he can. "Well no.... don't make me laugh... who knows.... hehehe... when I will hehehe... stop." Arekku said struggling as he was about to burst laughing when he couldn't resist no more he just started laughing,"Hey.. hey haha don't laugh at me.. haha"

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items