Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Calvator Conspiracy (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:46 pm
"I've got something better up my sleeve." Calvin grunted, as he began to untie the restrains on Sayuri.

"Now hurry up and get this girl out of her and bring in the next child. Wouldn't want this one getting loose and gutting a certain cook." He grunted, looking from Brad to Michael.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:49 pm
Brad let out another growl, bearing his teeth again before walking over and gently picking Sayuri up and walking out of the room.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:05 am
"You really need to get some more assistants." Sean murmured.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:58 am
"Yes, I know." Calvin sighed. "But it's not easy finding them. Not everyone wants to be locked up in here, you see? And not everyone can keep their lips sealed. I'm very selective, and that lowers my numbers."

Meanwhile back in the Experiments' Room...

Everyone was dead silent. Sayuri's screams had carried through the ventilations into their room, and everyone knew this was her first injection. Hearing her screams was not only a warning to those remaining of what was to come, but a bitter reminder of how it all began.

Even Jacob had moved himself into a corner of his cage, closest to Abagail.

And even she moved to another corner so she and Jacob could be close enough to hold each others' hands. A small attempt to comfort each other.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:01 am
"So who's next?"

A while after Sayuri's screams started Rune had woke up. He had slipped his headphones off for a second but quickly put them back on and turned at volume back up. He got up and moved so he was crouching in the corner of his cage that was furthest from the door, he stared at the door to the experiments' room and waited.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:44 pm
"Brad's choice. I don't care who, just as long as someone shows up."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:08 pm
Brad then entered the Experiment room and placed Sayuri back in her cage and closing it.

He then stood up and looked around at the others.
"Alright...Any volunteers..?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:14 pm
No one answered... Most wouldn't even look at Brad, except a few who did look at him with hateful glares.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Derpy Seviper

Timid Gawker

10,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:45 pm
Sayuri could still feel the burning of the serum in her body as she began to attempt to dig her nails into the hard cement bottom of the cage in a furious anger. <******** you ******** you straight to the end for every low life and what ever deranged creature created you...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:11 pm
Brad merely stared at the ones glaring at him.
"What? I'd like to see you do anything better..." he growled, an eye twitching.
"Were it up to me, you all wouldn't even BE here..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:00 pm
"They're just reliving first injections." Jacob sighed, pulling his hand from Abagail's and sighing heavily.

"C'mon.. I'll go next."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:09 pm
"Funny how they see me as some sort of heartless demon, too..." Brad said with a groan before walking to Jacob's cage and opening it.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:51 pm
"They're just scared. We're all scared." Jacob sighed, crawling out of the cage and walking down the hall, already knowing where to go.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:52 pm
"It's still no excuse to see me as the villain..." Brad said, walking behind Jacob.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:58 pm
"Most the kids see anyone under Calvin's collar an enemy, including Michael." Jacob sighed. "Doesn't matter what your opinion is how you act. You're our enemy in their logic."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games