Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:06 pm
Onyx snorted, feeling the energy thrumming in the sword he held. He could feel the power vibrating in every atom of it. "You'd be surprised," he whispered.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:02 pm
((oh gawd.... nuuuu!!! The truth!! It's burns us crying ))

Eiji bats off an oncoming soldier, trying to hold on to his very consciousness as his brother's demon aura tries to consume his light. He backs away holding his head as the headache grows more out of hand. He is then dragged from the battle by the very source of his instability, his touch adding on to the pressure that was trying to consume him. Once taken away from the battle he steps back wearily from Skurai, falling to his knees and using on of his blades for support. "What do you want from me now?! You all but appear out of nowhere, unearthen buried memories, and even goes as far as to create fake ones, just to throw me off!!" Eiji was not as mad as he was coming off to be, but just being in Skurai's presence has driving the demon on the inside of him insane with lust for the power that Skurai was wielding in his demon form. He starts to chant enchocian tongue in attempts to dull the mental pain he was experiencing ~ETHARZI NOASMI CHDR C BABALON OBZA~

((*peace be still oh evil one.))  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

SkuraiX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:49 pm
((Dont worry you'll be okay. I hope this is good. I tried to be as creative as possible. blaugh ))

"Oh brother, you have been through enough pain. Let me ease your suffering." Skurai put his hand on Eiji's head and go rid of the false memories. False memories of Eiji doing good deeds. False memories of Eiji being a good person in general. The real memories...the truth, came rushing in. Images of villages being burned. Men, women and children being slaughter. Soldiers being killed in pointless battles. And then an image came to his mind. It was Eiji and Skurai at the top of a giant hill. And covering the whole entire hill were piles of dead bodies. An image of Eiji licking the blood of his sword, and Skurai wiping the blood off of his with a towel. It was genocide. A blind act of pointless genocide. Countless of innocent people slaughtered. This was the truth. Skurai took his hand off Eiji's head. "You see Eiji, were much, much older than you think we are. You weren't always the way you are now. There was a time where you were like me. A blood thirsty demon. At one point the thirst became too much for you to bear. And you started to slaughter your own kind. Angels and demons. You had to be stopped. But the only way to do this was to seal you away. But our mother couldn't bear to see you sealed away for all eternity. So she sacrificed her life, and used all her power to take the demon out of you. We used your demon side, your thirst, and used it to forge the demon sword Budsturga. The sword I carry today. I was asked to carry the sword and bear the burden. Since you were my brother I was able to contain and control the thirst of the sword. This is why your head hurts around the sword. You couldn't bear being full angel because you were only born half. You were unstable. So we combined your blood with that of the fey. A descendant of an old guardian volunteered. He combined his body with yours making you half fey half angel. Which is why you are able to be a guardian today. You had been purged of all evil, and become a stable, good, being." Skurai held the sword in front of Eiji "Look at it little brother. A reflection of your former self. Bask in what is truth."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:09 pm
((Well then.... I didn't see that one coming sweatdrop Yep, I'm burning burning_eyes ))

Eiji felt Skurai touch his forehead and screamed in agony as the false images of purity began to leave him and become replaced with images of mass carnage and genocide. He saw images of Skurai and himself killing thousands, not by force, but by pleasure. he saw images of the true demon inside of him reaping havoc in both the angelic and demonic realms. The burning press inside of him climaxed and ended at the sight of his mother sacrificing herself to same him from imprisonment and then a fey guardian giving his life as well to complete the exorcism.

Eiji collapses under the weight of his true memories and starts shake and spasm, not knowing what to believe anymore. When Skurai tells him that his demonic essence was placed in the form of a sword, the very sword that Skurai now wielded, Eiji feels the urge to reach out and grab it. The sword began to call out to him as if it wished to be reunited to it's former self.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:12 pm
Acos lunged for the swords blade. "Don't listen, Eiji! He's trying to trick you!" she cried, grabbing the blade. It was painful, but even if she died, she could still fight. A idea hit her. Sukari didn't know that her father was Lord of Death. If she died, then she would hopefully come back to life.

((Hey, you actually can kill her. I just now realized that...wow, am I dumb for not realizing that earliar. xp ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:33 pm
Eiji's trance was broken by Acos's cries to him. Eiji knew that this was the truth just because of how natural it felt to him. Eiji rises and drops both of his swords as they vanish in a gust of wind and reappear on his sides, sheathed. He walks past Acos and toward Skurai and the blade that continued to beckon to him. He reaches out slowly for the blades tip and touches it, rubbing across the blade's edge and ignoring the burning sensation that it gave him. He then spoke to Acos in a come manner to reassure her, "Thank you for your concern Acos, but there are no lies here. Skurai has shown me the truth and I will embrace it. I will embrace it with all my being." With a smile Eiji moves Acos from the sword and stands in front of Skurai, looking his brother directly in his demonic eyes with a smile on his face. "Thank you Skurai, I am glad to have you for a brother."  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

SkuraiX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:10 pm
((Hmmm I dont think I want to kill Acos. I have other plans for her, if you dont mind. Pm me if you dont like it and Ill change it.))
As Acos held on to the blade, the demons essence surged through her veins. As it corsed through her body her physiology began to change. "Now that, that was the biggest mistake you probably could make my dear. You see, now the thirst is in you. The thirst for evil and bloodshed. By touching that blade you've become under my power, my servant. Dont worry...you'll learn to like it. As for you Eiji, Im sorry you had to find out this way. Just remember...you cant change who you are. Get up Acos, were going east."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:16 pm
Eiji crooked his head in awe as the blade consumed Acos. He was too late to save her from its evil influence and had to wait helplessly as it took over her.

((subject to change if his does... but i like the twist here as well))  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:23 am
(( xp I'm fine with it. It's actually pretty darn cool...lolz.))

Acos looked back at Onyx, Elaise, Tarr, and the others. She then turned back to Sukari and followed him  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:51 am
Onyx inhaled sharply, sensing the change in Acos. I can do something, but it will be painful, the demon growled in his mind. For her or me? he thought. Both, and you will be changed in a big way, the demon snarled back, irritated. "Do it," he whispered as a blackish red aura exploded around him, consuming him completely and shoving the others away from him as he willingly let the plan the beast demon had in mind work its power. The pain was tremendous in his body as the dark power surged through him, enhancing his natural guardian powers tenfold. It also changed his body. He could feel the power reaching out to Acos as well.

(All of the red is black and purple, while the hair's a dark reddish black.)  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:00 am
Acos shrieked, not expecting the surge of power. It seemed to run her through with a sword, over and over. She dropped to her knees, then jumped up again when she felt a shock.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:04 am
Now the bond between her and that fool is broken, the demon snarled, sounding satisfied. Onyx was on his knees, the ground around him seared and dead looking. He was breathing heavily, his muscles trembling.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:09 am
Acos fell down again, pain still thrumming inside her. She had changed, not only was the swords' power out of her, she had changed by the way she looked.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:22 am
Onyx panted, his muscles still burning. Now you're half youkai, in truth, instead of in nature, the demon growled in his mind, his tone amused and almost friendly. No offense, but that was a lousy way of doing it, he thought as he managed to rise to his feet, half swaying. What do you expect? Power comes with pain, the demon retorted smugly.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:26 am
Acos sat up, slightly confused. Ok...brain works: check. Arms move: check. Legs move: check. Pain gone: check. Stand up: check. she thought, standing up.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games