Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Shoko's Lake Home (Lake Umi) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:27 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure
"Self Destruction is Fun"
User Image
User Image

Arekku see's Shoko running at him so quickly that it surprises him when she suddenly tackling him down the way she did. "Hey morning." Arekku says laughing a little as he was on the floor though he hit it a little hard he didn't seem to mind.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Keep Smiling, even if you're WEAK!"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:18 pm
Of course Arekku shouldn't mind hitting the ground as hard as he did what with having Shoko wrapped around him hugging him tightly. "Good morning to you too!" Shoko looks up at Arekku resting her chin on his chest. "So you want some food?"  

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:35 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure
User Image
User Image

Arekku hugged her back tightly as he looked away from her for a moment in a teasing matter then back at her with a big grin,"It depends will you still be hugging me like this? If not well then I don't haha." Arekku said jokingly as he kissed her head,'Well yeah food sounds great."

User Image
Areku's Theme:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:37 pm
"YEs! of course" Shoko says smiling hugging tightly onto Areku. " I will be hugging you like this all day." Food has already been made and is sitting ready for Shoko and Arekku to eat if they just go back downstairs.  

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:48 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure
User Image
User Image

"Well that's great then haha!" Arekku exclaimed as he sat up while still standing,'I like your clingy side it's pretty nice haha." Arekku said as he picked her up while holding her close,"Soo I smell food."

User Image
Areku's Theme:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:45 pm
"MMm" shoko nods cutely she is alittle embarrassed that she is so clingy and huggily right now she isn't usually like this. Shoko gets carried downstairs by Arekku where he will find a wonderful breakfast with fresh fruits from the garden on the side to help make the meal excellent. "I hope you like it. I'm not much of a cook." Shoko says looking at the table. The meal she prepared is basically a stir fry of eggs and rice and meat and cheese and veges.  

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:50 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure
User Image
User Image

Arekku stood there in shock and amazed at what she had done for him for a moment he drifted into an old memory of his family when he was little it looked like the meals his mother or older sister would prepare, reaching into his clan techniques subconsciously, forcing time to stop around both Shoko and Arekku when they were suddenly engulfed by silver chakra as he wanted the moment to last as some tears swelled up in Arekku's eye's though he looked away from Shoko,"Thank you Shoko thank you for this.... You got no idea how much this means to me." Arekku said with some tears running down his cheek as they fell they stopped mid air it happen for awhile till time started up again,"I'm sorry about that the scenery reminded me about something long gone."

((Edit))

User Image
Areku's Theme:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:01 pm
((did you get done reading that massively long chapter of an approval form >.
"oh it was nothing." Shoko says softly kissing Arekku's cheek still in his arms, she jumps out of his arms after he is done stopping time. With her arm still around Arekku Shoko smiles and bounces slightly doing the tiniest amount of whining. "Now llleeeetttsss eat."  

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:08 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure
User Image
User Image

Arekku smiled back at Shoko while wiping his tears he never showed such a vulnerable side to anyone else yet somehow she kept taking it out off him as he took a deep breath,"Yeah I can't wait any longer it looks truly amazing." Arekku said as he walked over to the chair still holding her though he pulled the chair out for her,"Here ya go, or you can sit on me either way is fine haha." Arekku said smiling as he waited for her to sit.

((I'm reading it and sometimes re-reading parts of it!!! You wrote a lot >.< ))

User Image
Areku's Theme:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:25 pm
NUR

User Image

((hehe ya i did. I went all out with that one.))

Sitting in the chair that Arekku has offered Shoko smiles and grabs a grapefruit peeling the skin off it and getting to the juicy inside. Shoko absolutely loves the bitter yet sweetness of a grapefruit. "Oh really you give me too much compliments." Shoko sways back and forth she is happy but a little embarrassed that Areku thinks so much of her cooking. She has never thought of herself as a great cook.

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:33 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure
User Image
User Image

((No kidding!!!! I wish more people did that than just post half assed ideas into it))
Arekku smiled as he sat down as well and took the eggs, rice, and meat. He started to eat it slowly trying to savor the taste it had been years since he actually ate a home cook meal, he usually ate at the ramen shops since he was six. "Sorry about that Shoko, to be honest I don't think I could ever give ya a compliment good enough for ya so I gotta try." Arekku said as he ate the food with a pleasant look on his face as well as pretty slowly taking his time,"This is incredibly good, you gotta teach me someday Shoko."

User Image
Areku's Theme:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:10 am
NUR

User Image

"Oh its nothing. I just get so damn tired of ramen." Shoko stares to the side cutely but slyly as well. Taking big old bites of her own meal. It actually is rather good. "Arekku is there any missions I can go on for the Grass village? I wanna train my abilities in actual combat." Shoko is a very upfront girl always has been and always will. She knows she must do some actual work for the village, that these good times of hers and Arekku's must last and she will do anything she can to protect it.

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:20 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure
User Image
User Image

Arekku thought for a second as he ate quietly,"A mission for Grass that involves combat? Well at the moment I been trying to keep the village in peace as much as possible since we got more genin to protect than chunnin or Sanin to fight for us." Arekku said casually as he took some of his drink,"Let see from the mission that I do know of is training genin and below, info about Akatsuki though I wanna keep away from them for a while, protecting Grass I sort of wanna meet the other Kages and properly introduce myself, but I haven't had the chance." Arekku said rubbing his head,"And yeah those are the missions out there haha I know there pretty lame, though keeping the village peaceful in such weak times is for the best." Arekku said as he took something to drink he thought to himself hard,"I can test you to become ANBU." Arekku said knowing that all those would probably be simple for a kunoichi as skilled as Shoko, he felt bad that he couldn't give her something more important to do so he stared at the food.

User Image
Areku's Theme:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:26 pm
(Oooh meet the Otokage, since you are on good terms with them XD)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:34 pm
"nn" Shoko nods in acceptance listening to that which Arekku says. Carefully she takes in every word and replies respectively and intelligently. "Well I don't care if there is combat or not. If you need recon done or any other kind of work I am fine with that. Sometimes combat comes to you when you least expect it.." Smiling Shoko finished her meal and takes a little drink. "If you need help training gennin and whatnot I would love to...I used to be Akatsuki so I can teach them a thing or two. As well I accept your test as I would like to become ANBU and serve directly below you." She bows her head smiling at the lovely situation. Trying to be as upfront as possible and trying not to hide anything from Arekku she smiles constantly as she is amazingly happy. Standing up Shoko cleans her dish off at the sink, spinning around she looks to Arekku waiting for his reply.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff