Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad 7 Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:25 pm
((Ryoko your wrong, thats whht I thought to at first and I asked bb he meant that i jsut can't learn/use any elemental combination jutsu so I cna control more than one element at a time))

Kazuma smiled as Ryoko went in the ground, suddenly a rock hard floor was mad to the ground and it started to shoot down on all four sides of Ryoko he was about to be trapped underground. And kazuma steadied chakra to make a rasengan if Ryoko came back out of the ground.

((You also just made solid stone from the water and lava.))

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:18 pm
((Raindrops of water isn't enough to make stone from lava. Seriously, lava is too strong and too hot to be stopped that easily.))

Ryoko felt the stone vibrations in the earth and sighed. He did a few handseals and lava shot up from the core of the earth, melting the stone and increasing the amount of lava. Using his lava as a shield, Ryoko moved through the ground at high speeds.  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:22 pm
[[Don't you guys have to use the chakra format for this fight?]]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:31 pm
((Im only using my demon and ryoko that was water soaked ground that you made into rock))

Kazuma growled and the he made it semm like a lake had hit the ground, and the lake amount of water went into the ground and at the lava.

irishshamrock12

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:22 am
((Ryoko this is taking way too long I need to be training my gennin for the chuunin exams))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:23 am
((Today is five days including the day you posted, I can't sit for a whole buisness week, I can't fight you now I have to do super mega fast training with my gennin that have been neglected........))  

irishshamrock12

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:27 am
[[Just leave him. You can't wait forever. I need training too, but I think kunesume has been inactive for a while also. I don't know what I'll do about the chuunin exams.]]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:28 am
irishshamrock12
((Today is five days including the day you posted, I can't sit for a whole buisness week, I can't fight you now I have to do super mega fast training with my gennin that have been neglected........))
((Really????
Super mega..HA! rofl ))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:53 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
irishshamrock12
((Really????
Super mega..HA! rofl ))

((Indeed super mega............ I know were Kunes has been inactive two))

Kazuma let his demon drift away, he did handsigns and summoned a small messenger toad which he sent to his son.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:25 am
((I'm sorry, I don't have time for this either. I'm going home, so my posting is going to be SUPER limited. However, I'm truly sorry for holding you up. Unexpected events have taken place.))  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:01 am
A cloud of smoke appeared behind Kazuma and in an instant Nakashima struck out hoping that the element of surprise would be enough to allow him a strike on his father who he knew was a far superior shinobi than he currently was. "Hidden Leaf Village Secret Finger Jutsu: One Thousand Years of Death!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:52 am
((Its okay Ryoko))

Kazuma still had his byakugan activated and he had been able to tell he appeared anyway, Kazuma spun aroun and aimed a round hous kick at nakashima's head.

irishshamrock12

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:00 am
On a reflex Nakashima found himself dropped into a crouch on all fours as the Kick passed harmlessly over his head. "I got your message Sensei." Nakashima said with a warm smile as he stood back up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:34 am
Kazuma smiled and tossed two scrolls at him, one was hyuuga technuiqes and the other was inuzuka " Pick anything".  

irishshamrock12

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:40 am
Nakashima casually caught the two scrolls in his hands. He opened the hyuuga scroll first and looked down the list of techniques. "Alright I think I'd like to start with Hakke Hasangeki (Eight Divination Signs Destructive Mountain Fist)." Nakashima said calmly. "If you could also teach me the leaf style technique Houshou (Crushing Fist) It would be awesome." He added calmly.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff