Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Den- Thread Opened! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You are?
  A wolf
  A fox
  A Feline
  some other kind of animal
  Human
View Results

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:56 pm
Walking past, dragging the dear she looked at Rose.

"Do you want any or not, before the pups get it?"

She asked redy to drag it off and get out of this cursed scene. She wished the pups would grow up faster than they always did. IT was such an easier time when all of them were able to hunt on their own.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:00 pm
Rose blinked at the girl. "No thanks, I ate before I shifted, " she said with a smile. "Thank you, though. I'm Rose, by the way. Feel free to talk with us when you're done." she nodded before turning her attention back to Vexen. "Im sure once she finds out I'm here, she'll com running back," Rose laughed. "As for the new wolf leaders..I'll be here if they need me. I went through it once. I have to say, it was quite an experience. However, Miss Vexen," she said, this time seriously, "You know the Rose-Rules. No loneliness allowed. You know that if you need me, I'm always here. I told Kyubi and Eden the same thing, did I not?"

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:06 pm
User Image

Vexen's smile faded. "Indeed you did." She started remembering things that made her shiver. "Ahh...The past is so complicated sometimes. But yes, I'll avoid the lone fox act for everyone's sake." She smiled again. She suddenly became aware of the pain in her foot again. Her swollen toe from fighting with a scorpion. "I should go and soak this before it gets worse. I only have powers of destruction, I can't heal my own paw. So I have to do things the old fashion way." Old fashioned was the equivalent to "normal" in Vexens mind.

Fly with me...My Heart Soars....

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:06 pm
About to say something nasty, she refrained and dissapeared with the buck to the den taking a big piece out for Jako and eating a little for herself. She was tired and hungry, but would have to go backout hunting again soon enough.

"Jako I call the next shift of sleep with the pups. I did three hunting shifts."

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:11 pm
Rose wearily eyed the one carrying the deer. "Someones a bit bitter today..." she murmured ever so quietly. She watched Vexen, worried. "You're always getting into things, Vex. Should I stay here or come with you?" Rose always had a habit of being a follower--unless it was something from her homeland. Wherever they needed her, she was there. "I swear to th Goddess Gaia herself, I'll protect you one of these days," she sighed, feeling useless.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:19 pm
User Image

Vexen made no comment about Lia. It had only been awhile and she was trying her hardest, Vexen could see that but she figured the young wolf probably had her own demons to fight of her own, past, present or future. Vexen just did not know the details. "Rose?" Vexen was then immediately concerned about Rose's need to protect her. "You do, you've always looked after all of us, and there were times when I thought you'd be better at leaing then I would because of your abilities. But you've saved me in more ways than you think." The Vixen nuzzled her friend. "But coming with me to the lake is up to you. I highly doubt something bad is going to happen between where I'm standing now and the lake front." she chuckled.

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:25 pm
"The way things are around here sometimes, I wouldn't be so sure. I'm not that great a leader..Im not even that decent of a mother," Rose responded, shifting forms for the first time since she'd been back. Her human appearance form hadn't changed much--her long, naturally curly black hair still had the same deep blue streaks in it, she was still five foot seven..the only difference was her dress. She used to keep it modest. Now, though, she wore a medium-length black skirt with blue flowers, and a matching sleeveless top, with a blue black-widow pendant. Her black boots came to mid-calf, and she had what looked to be a blue Phoenix tattoo on her arm. She knew nobody knew the truth about the scar, nor would they probably ever. She smiled slightly. "You know how awkward I always was in my wolf form," she admitted shyly. "People here don't know me, so I dont quite feel comfortable...Shall we go, then?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:33 pm
Coming back out and seeing a human had done it too much. Snarling viciously her teeth beared and she was in an offensive posistion, threatening her to back away quickly. The one thing she didn't trust was humans, and she had just returned with food to see a human standing in the middle of all this. Staying in front of the den she barked viciously, her eyes angrier than Jako had probably ever seen as well, and nothing combared to the little anger Vexen had seen.

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:34 pm
User Image

Vexen smiled. Rose was truly beautiful in her human form and she had such elegance in her wolf form. "I dunno Rose, I really like your wolf form." Vexen sometimes wondered what it looked like to others for a human girl to walk along side a fox that was definitely bigger than she should have been. Vexen started forward, trying to keep weight off her paw. "So, how long will you be staying Rose? When duty calls, you go." Vexen was used to it so she didn't feel too bad cause she knew Rose always came back. Diana on the other hand...Vexens eye twitched. The she fox had some pretty obvious signs when something was wrong with her. For instance, folding her ears back when she was lying or twitching her eye when she thought of Diana.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:39 pm
Rose half listened to Vexen as she saw Lia growling. She smiled and quietly laughed. "Sweetheart, let me tell ya somethin," she said soothingly, her southern accent peeking out. "I was the Alpha female a while back, before my homeland called me. Now I'm just the Elder. I know how it feels, alright? You can ask Vexen and Kyubi--I'm not a threat here. As a matter of fact..." she looked over at Vexen, her face turning a slight red, then looked back at Lia. "People here say I'm a great person. So chill out, little lady. I was a wolf a few seconds ago, after all."

She turned back to Vexen. "Until someone finds out my secret," she admitted, her voice going even more quiet than usual. "My next trip to Harmony will be when someone needs to see it."

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:44 pm
tense, she sighed and collapse on the ground tired.

"Sorry, never bad to be to safe at the den. If anything happens tell me, I need to ...relax a bit, if that is possible."
Trotting into the den one of the pups had followed her out and she grinned, taking him up in her mouth lightly and carrying back inside the other pups jumping around and following as she entered to rest.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:45 pm
User Image

Vexen didn't really need to say anything to Lia. One way or another things were gonna happen and it was either going to be good or bad. But, the Vixen had a terrible habit of stiring the pot. Her tail covered her mouth slightly as she started to speak. "Indeed Rose. You are wonderful and as a matter of fact....Lia, would you like to come walk with us? We're going to the lake. You have fed the pups and Joko is here to watch them. Why not let off some steam?" She was sure that Lia could still hear her.

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:52 pm
Rose was still smiling. She nodded in agreement with Vexen. She knew exactly how Lia had it, so she had no reason to be offended. We all know how it feels, darlin, Rose said openly, giving everyones ears a chance to rest. It's why we all get along so well. Rose absentmindedly rubbed the Phoenix scar on her arm, her mind drifting to more complex things. Privately, she told Vexen, I'm glad to be home. You guys are so much more simple than the other side of things that I'm used to.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:55 pm
"I don't know if that is such a great...idea..."

Poking her head out, she was nervous about walking with a human/wolf and a fox away from her territory.

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:01 pm
User Image

Vexen wagged her tail and gave a toothy grin. "Well we're glad to have you you back Rose." Vexen then turned her attention back to Lia and pouted a bit. "Do foxes and half human wolves have cuties or something? Come on, it's actually a good opportunity to find out information about those who lie in you midst. Rose and I are full of surprises." A foxes sly smile played over her face again. "I would have thought you'd like to at least know what your dealing with. It's always better to know than to guess...In my opinion that is."

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces