Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Xavier Legion - Open - Need Players Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sound Interesting?
Yes.
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
No.
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Maybe So.
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Gold!
28%
 28%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 14

Samiur

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:02 pm
"Kat....Kata, Us guys gotta stick toge-" Alma's words are muffled by the next large clump of snow that is stacked on top of him. Eventually he squirms out of Nico's grasp and makes it to his feet. "C'mon Nico, Wheres the love?" he says while brushing snow off of his sweater. "And you too" Alma glares at Gwen.

He makes his way inside, Trying to look as upset as he possibly could. Once there he takes off his Sweater, which was now covered in snow. Revealing a Neon pink T-shirt underneath. The shirt featured the words "I ❤ Cheese" on the front and the words "Cheese ❤ me" on the back.

"So Whats in the bag?" Nico asks after following him in with the others.

"Couple of your things. You said you would change before i saw you, But i don't think you have anything to change into." Neither Alma or Nico Knew that McKaela had indeed taken the clothes that were left behind.

rummaging through the bag she finds a forest green T-shirt and a pair of jeans. She unfolds the shirt that has a print of a Non-anthro cat and mouse cuddled together with a heart above them both in a thought bubble. "There's no way in hell I'm wearing this Alma."

Alma giggles gleefully. "Why not, Did you finally get over your little crush on that black cat in high school? What was his name? Emmet?"

Her face turns bright red and she slaps him. "No...I mean yes...I mean I never liked him. I just like cats that's all." She folds the shirt up and gently places it back in the bag. "How much more of my stuff do you have?"

"Not much. The shirt somehow got packed in with my things, and the pants are actually mine. I did find this however." He pulls a green beret out of the bottom of the bag. "Ta-da" he takes a gentle bow as if he were a magician pulling a rabbit out of a hat.

Glaring at the hat she spaces off again. Remembering the days in high school. That hat was famous back then.

"Nico....Nico?....Nicolai!"

She snaps out of it and looks around the room. It seems that she was the center of attention. "What?"

"I would like to take a look at you after you change if that's okay?" His face was serious now. The usual light spirited air that he carried was all but gone.

"Fine"
She says reluctantly, and storms off into the nearest bathroom with the bag in her hand.

Once she is out of earshot. Alma turns to McKaela To ask if she had any kind of medical disinfectants around.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:52 pm
The answer to McKaela's question comes as a bit of a surprise to her, perhaps, but she smiles. "Yeah, I guess. She seemed pretty capable with gun in hand." She nods to what Kata says next. "Well, she's got friends around now, so she should be ok. Friends in high places at that." She smirks, flicking her tail. Yup, there she went, thinking highly of herself again. Another nod, a silent answer to an unspoken question.

"Well that just won't do," McKaela says, sighing. She had no plans of handing Nico over to these people who only wanted to hurt her. She had to wonder just what happened when the husky was in the dressing room with her. She hadn't screamed, she hadn't made any noise at all, that she could recall... but it was all blurred together now anyway. But maybe she had been unwilling to fight them before...

McKaela giggles as she hits Gwen with the snowball, but her giggling stops as one hits her right in the face. She glances to Kata without turning her head, glaring at him perhaps, before baring her fangs in that cheshire grin and leaning over to grab another snowball, tossing it at Kata. Before this small snowball fight was over, she'd made sure to hit everyone with at least one snowball, and Kata with at least two or three. Alma getting attacked constantly by Nico and Gwen was probably the best part, though... it got her laughing, at least.

Her ears perk as Alma starts on his way inside, feigning anger at the girls. She follows quietly, and discards her jacket as Alma removes his sweater. She can't help but snerk, though, when she catches sight of the hideous pink shirt with the writing on it. She covers her mouth and averts her eyes to try to keep from laughing. Why the hell would he intentionally wear something like that? It made him look a bit queer, in more ways than one. Though, she had nothing against that... she still couldn't figure out why. Finally, she comments, "I thought only real men wore pink?"

Watching quietly as the things are pulled out of the bag, McKaela takes the opportunity to grab a drink from behind the bar, and offer drinks to everyone else, passing them out as they're requested. She tilts her head at the shirt Alma had offered Nico... it wasn't too awful, definitely not as bad as that pink attrocity upon Alma's back, but she could understand why Nico wouldn't wear it... she had seen the things that Nico picked out at the shop, after all. Speaking of which, she looks around... she'd forgotten the bag in the car. She stands up and wanders off... surely she wouldn't be missed.

When McKaela returns from the car, everybody is staring at Nico. Needless to say, McKaela stares too, just wondering what was going on. Finally, Alma breaks the silence. Look at her? McKaela tilts her head. Then Nico starts toward the upstairs bathroom. McKaela stands there dumbfounded for a few moments before realizing she should have handed the bag to Nico on her way up.

So up the stairs she goes, knocking lightly on the door. "Oh, Nico? That stuff y'grabbed at th'store... I put it in a bag for ya if ya still want any of it. Um... I'm... gonna leave it outside th'door, k?" McKaela didn't need to repeat this morning's events, after all. She places the bag against the doorframe and door, so that it would only need to be opened a crack to get the bag. Not only were the clothes Nico picked in there, but the things McKaela had bought were inside also. Nico's things were on top, though.

Back down the stairs, she blinks at Alma as he pulls her to the side. "Disinfectants? Uh..." She wasn't sure why he wanted them, seeming to forget that Nico was ever shot... because there would be no wound, no bullet, not even a scar left on Nico from the incident earlier. Alma would find nothing of interest, really, at least when it came to what happened at the mall. Still plenty confused by the question, McKaela motions vaguely toward the kitchen. "There should be a first aid kit in there, hangin' on th'wall..."

"That's it, huh?" Stormie mumbles, glaring down at the boy. Perhaps she knew he was witholding information, but she had no reason to go digging deeper. As far as she knew, after meeting this person, she would never see him again. And honestly, it wouldn't matter much. He was just another urchin to her. They all were. "Fai, what a name. Well, nice t'meet'cha anyhow," she says with a light bow of her head. Her handshake was firm, but quick. Her paw quickly returned to the holstered weapon, ready if she needed it.

Stormie shakes her head. "If you've got a brain, what're ya doin' on the streets... you should go get a job, earn some real money, and a bit of respect." She glances down at the knives. She wasn't there to believe nor disbelieve him, but she wouldn't assume he was good with them just because he said so. "An' talent with weaponry... I know where you oughtta go." She motions vaguely toward the exit to the run down old building. "I know a place that would kill for some talented... workers." Perhaps literally.

McKaela Kiama

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:29 pm
Fai lets out a sigh as Stormie mumbles her answer. He knew it was a bad attempt at a lie but witholding information was usually the best idea on the streets. The fox bows his head as well before standing and brushing himself off. He stretches out, revealing his was quite a bit longer and taller than he had hid on the ground.

Fai hunches some, scratching the back of his head as Stormie told him to get a normal job. "Well my smarts are sadly generally not found as useful as most buisness would want." He makes no more mention of his intelligence. One more thing usually best kept to one's self. Fai's large ears twitch when Stormie mentions somewhere he could go. He smiles broadly before bowing his head and walking towards the exit. "Well than, would you please show me?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:53 pm
Once inside the mansion, Gwen giggles at Alma's sweater and the criticism it receives. "I think it's nice." she says, at least someone had Alma's back. Without another word, she makes herself at home on the sofa, still garbed in the only clothes she had. If it wasn't for the events at the mall, she would have had a full wardrobe of clothes for the first time since she was 8. She asked Kata if he'd take her back in tomorrow, or at least she would've, if he was there.

Looking around, the fox was nowhere to be found. Maybe he snuck off to the bathroom or somethin'? She nods.

Gwen accepts a pair of sodas from McKaela before returning to the couch.
Something halfway hidden in the cushion prods her back, she blinks, then turns and digs around.
The taser was just as she remembered it when Alma first produced it from his coat. A sleek, textured plastic grip trailing into a pair of rods. The safety on the side was on, thankfully.
Gwen mischievously glances back at Alma to find his attention elsewhere, then slowly crams the electric mechanism into one of her pockets.

The shirt that was offered to Nico was absolutely adorable, Gwen might have gladly taken it if Nico didn't want it. She smiles at the bit of history regarding Nico's high school crush, and chuckles when she slaps Alma for giving the lesson.

Now it was McKaela's turn to disappear, leaving without a word. Still curious about wherever Kata might've gone, Gwen gives McKaela a head start before sneaking out the door herself.
She watched as McKaela heads back into the garage, then looks around. Nothing.

"Hey shorty."
Gwen was just about to go back inside before Kata comes around from the side of the building.
"There you are... where'd ya run off to bro?"
Kata shrugs. "Ah, just, y'know. Thinkin'."
"What about?"
"Stuff."
Gwen folds her arms like a mother punishing a child for staying out past curfew.
"Well you coulda thought about 'stuff' inside, huh? It's getting cold again."
He grins, opening the door for her. "I don't mind the cold, really!"
Gwen rolls her eyes as she enters the mansion. The fox turned around to see McKaela holding a bag from the mall. The door is kept open for her, then slammed shut as he enters the mansion last.

Gwen returns to her designated sofa spot, tossing one of the sodas to Kata, who takes a sip before pointing at Alma with his hand shaped like a gun. "Love the shirt, m'man."
He figured the pink 'I ♥ Cheese' was a testament to Alma's good natured sense of humor, a trait he liked.

McKaela follows Nico upstairs, and Kata takes another long drink of his pop.
As if remembering something important and somewhat embarrassing, the fox's ears fold back as he clears his throat. "Oh, Alma... I'm uhh... I'm sorry about, y'know. Nico gettin' shot and all." Kata looks away at the floor. As 'spur of the moment' as it was, Alma still left his sister in Kata's care. What if he left Gwen under someone's watch only to have a bullet tear through her as it had Nico? The thought made him shudder.

Not long after Alma responds, McKaela returns. She points towards the kitchen after his question about disinfectants.

The brain gears were clicking again as the fox eyes Alma, who disappears into the kitchen as Gwen crams a wrench into them.
"You're dooooing it again!"
"Huh... Huh? Oh, sorry."  

Katakeome

Samiur

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:39 pm
Alma quirks a brow at McKaela's comment about men wearing pink. "No, my dear" he replies. "Only those of us who can take joy in being laughed with, as well as being laughed at." He tilts his head slightly and gives her a suave smile. "Or those of us too stupid to know the difference. Either way, if it made you smile even a little. Then you've fallen victim to my master plan." He tents his fingers in a sinister way.

He asks for a glass of milk when McKalea is handing out drinks. Never got to finish the one he had this morning, and he was quite fond of milk. But after a mental recap of the events of today. He calls for a scotch on the rocks instead.

Before he knew it everyone had gone missing. Even the kitten who he could of sworn was just here. he gets comfortable with his scotch before everyone finds their way back in. Alma didn't drink much, and he never drank in great quantity like his hostess. Speaking of his hostess there she goes, up the stairs.

✁---------------------------------

Nico hears McKaela's voice through the door and opens it a bit. Her head protrudes from behind it. The clothes she had been wearing were clearly visible on the floor of the bathroom. She clutches her eyepatch in one hand, planting it firmly on her right eye. Though the strap for it was intertwined with her fingers. "Yes...uh...thank you." recalling quickly the last time the two collided in a bathroom she blushes slightly.

"I gotta" before she can even finish the thought she's closing the door as quickly as she can, slamming her toe between it and the floor. Nico yelps and drops her eye patch to the ground. As she bends down to get it she slams her head into the doorknob. letting loose a few choice words after impact. <********, Dammit. For god sakes Alma is supposed to be the unlucky one." a few seconds of angry searching and she realizes that the door had drifted open quite a ways and quickly shuts it Without her prized eye patch.

Mistress McKaela likely got another good view of her. The massive scarring on her back that was likely from a whip. And perhaps even got a shot at the eye which she had tried desperately to keep hidden. <********, ********, ********, ********, ********> She drives her fist into the floor with each word. Avoiding the mirrors this time.

Alma replies to Kata's shirt comment with a smile. "Yeah it is a nice one, i picked it up in a cheese shop in Briton." though his smile fades with Kata's Apology. "So she was shot then?" he had nearly forgotten that he had actually asked Kata to look after her. It was only a ploy to get away before he got clobbered again.

With an expression of absolute confusion he poses a question to the fox. "So...why are you apologizing to me? She looks like she could use a few hundred good apologies. But i don't think I've cashed in enough tickets to win that prize yet." He mills this over in his mind for a few moments. "Maybe I'll just get one of those giant pixie sticks, Oh or the stickers?" And with that his smile was back.

The Hostess returns and Alma makes his way to the kitchen, the kit was easy enough to spot and he came back to the others just where he had left them, kit in hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:34 pm
McKaela mostly stays quiet while she's listening to others talk about god knows what... she probably wasn't even paying attention, off in her own little world, drinking her rum. Whatever went on in that crazy little mind of hers probably couldn't be great. But then again, her being quiet was probably better than making a mess of things with whatever she happened to say.

She isn't gone for very long, and when she returns to the mansion, Kata opens the door for her. She half-curtsies and bows her head to him, perhaps mostly out of sarcasm for the patronization she felt she received--she was the type of woman who was fully capable of opening her own doors, but even so, she didn't complain--then makes her way upstairs.

Doing her best not to look at Nico somehow, McKaela casts her eyes downward, spotting her clothes on the floor. Yup, she must have been naked behind that door, but at least the door was there between them. She'd started to turn to leave, when Nico catches her toe under the door and, from what McKaela can tell, hits her head on the doorknob. She didn't really realize that the eyepatch would be the reason she bent down. Her ears fall as Nico starts to curse. "N-Nico? Are you o--" Her eyes widen as the door starts to drift, and though she tries her best, she can't turn peel her eyes from the girl bent over naked in front of her.

Her face lights up, and she reaches up to cover her mouth, stepping back slightly. But... perhaps only now did she really notice the extent of the girl's scarring. She was covered from head to toe in all sorts of horrible carvings, whip lashes, burns, and just about anything else imaginable. Perhaps the rational part of her mind (what little there might have been) quietly wondered if all of those scars were from people like they'd met in the mall, if none of them might have been from the childhood most people would come to expect--cut knees from falling off of bikes, for example--but the irrational side of McKaela just stood and stared, face bright red, ears back, and blood dripping from the paw clenched around her nose.

When Nico notices her staring, the door is slammed on her. Maybe it was for the better, because only then did McKaela seem to snap out of the daze. She takes a deep breath, and what blood had stained her paws and dripped on the floor vanished. Her nose stopped bleeding before she made her way downstairs. Alma is pointed in the right direction for the kit, and then McKaela seats herself behind the bar again, taking a few good long drinks from the bottle she'd left. She sighs. Whatever had happened to Nico that caused such horrendous scarring was poking at the back of her mind. Sure, she knew it was probably something to do with those thugs, but what on earth had she done to deserve such a fate?

Stormie quirks a brow and shakes her head. "Y'won't need smarts where yer goin'. Just power, speed, and the ability to think quickly. If that's alright, then I can show you." When Fai agrees, Stormie makes her way for the exit and leads the fox out. It exits through a basement window out into an alleyway next to a bar. Stormie warns, "Careful, it's slick." This was the alleyway Alma and McKaela played slip-n-slide on when they first met. Stormie goes left, avoiding patches of ice and wandering to the back parking lot of the pub before approaching the trees surrounding it.

There's a very small path, and they walk along it until they reach a large clearing. Stormie proceeds without a word, or very few should Fai have tried to make conversation. A decent hike through the woods and about thirty minutes later, they arrive at an old brick wall, tall and thick. It had apparently served as a fortress, perhaps a Legion outpost, in the past. Fai is led to the old gates, worn but not budging from their duty. Stormie opens them and leads him into the small fortress, to a one-story building on the right, one of only three buildings inside of the walls, and not the largest. A white canine male, rather young, watches them from atop the walls, but doesn't bother them... he apparently knew Stormie. They enter.

At the back of the building, which looks like a reception office, but with no secretaries or other business types in the room... hell, there weren't even people at all... is an elevator. How is that possible? The building was one story, right? Stormie presses the call button, and when the elevator arrives, she steps in and motions for Fai to follow. Only now does she really say much of anything, as they decend into the depths of the earth, "You'll be meeting Haiti first... she won't let anything through to Eniba unless she approves it. Loyalty, or some s**t." She rolls her eyes. She knew the truth behind the two of them, but that story was irrelivent now. "She'll probably have you tested or somethin'... to see if you're worthy of joinin'." Joining what, exactly? He wouldn't be long finding out.

McKaela Kiama

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:08 pm
Fai follows quietly and quickly behind Stormie, all the while his sleepy grin never leaving his face. It was all quite exciting, being led away be a person he just met to try and get a job that sounded shady at best. As the fox hears Stormie's warning his grin grows. Fai takes a slight step and slides across the ice to catch up to the wolf as she heads behind the pub and toward the trees.

The path was small and rather hard to travel on with just cloth wrapped feet. Branches and twigs from the trees poked and stabbed his feet as he walks. Fai is thankfull as the path opens up into a much larger clearing and his feet can have at least a little rest. The fox tried to make a bit of small talk but when it became obviouse that Stormie didnt really return the sentiment he shut up. Instead the fox takes in the scenery around him, making small mental notes of where trees, stones or branches lay in case he should have to run. There never really was such a thing as being to careful.

When they reached the large brick wall Fai gave a sigh of relief. A thirty minute hike through the woods plus his running from the day before had left his legs feeling like jello. The place also looked quite a bit better than the run down building, which now sported a rat-brain wallpapper, that they had just left. The fox spotted the canine male, one of the only other occupants that appeared to even be in the fortress, and was astonished to see that he looked about as old as he himself did.

Fai looks around the reception office somewhat confused until Stormie leads him over to the elevator. He scratches his head for a moment as Stormie presses the call button. If this place was not only out in the middle of the forest but underground, it must really be something...exciting. His grin grew as the thought crossed his mind. Stormies sudden speach however, broke him from his thoughts and he turned to her imedieatly. He nods as she finishes. "So meet Haiti, prove myself, meet Eniba and get accepted into...whatever this place is." Fai looks down at his feet almost as if appologizing to them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:04 pm
"Ah... Touché."
Besides that. Alma's words left him speechless. As Alma enters the kitchen, the fox had nothing more than the comfort of his own thoughts and the kitten snuggling beside him. Maybe he should have apologized to Nico.
He scoffs, apologize for what? Sorry I didn't take a bullet for you.
or maybe Sorry I didn't go toe-to-toe with an armed guy twice my size and his butt-buddy.

"You're dooooing it again!
Kata shakes his head. "Huh... Huh? Oh, sorry."
Gwen smiles, "Silly..." Sleepy eyes cast a bored look around the room, followed by a yawn. "I think I'm gonna go take a nap."
He looks up at the mounted clock. "At four-ten? Not gonna stick around for lunch?"
She shakes her head.
"A'ight then, seeya."
Gwen hugs him, then hops up the stairs towards the guest room, nodding politely to Miss McKaela and Mister Abdoe as she passes.

No one said anything, they were likely waiting for Nico to return.

After a few minutes, he kicks himself off the couch and sighs. He didn't want to stay for lunch either. The slice of pizza from earlier was enough to keep him content for the time being, and with Gwen gone, there wasn't much to do but wander aimlessly around the fortress grounds lost in thought. Maybe he'd head out to the shooting range, or maybe he'd go have a little chat with Veritas.
Smiling lightly, he looks up at the other two. "Well, you all have fun. I'd love to stay and mingle but... Well anyways, I'll be at the range if you need me." He doubted they would. "So Alma. Milady." Kata bows. "'Till next time."  

Katakeome

Samiur

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:59 pm
"So you're gonna skedaddle without saying bye to everyone's favorite firecracker?" Alma shakes his head. "She said herself that she likes cats, and you got your very own kitten." Just then, Nico appears at the top of the stairs. He began to seriously wonder if speaking of the devil would really summon him.

Nico is wearing a set of green coveralls with her beret. The Cat and mouse shirt tucked safely away underneath. Alma cracks a smile and open his mouth to speak. "Shut it bed wetter" she snaps. "Unless you want everyone to know what year you finally stopped." Alma's mouth snaps shut.

"And you, Fox boy" Nico swoops behind Kata and grabs him by the shoulders. She glances at his holster for a moment. Then grasps the pistol in it. "You any good with this thing?" A few sloppy spins with it on her finger shows that if the safety had been off, there would likely be one less fox and mouse in this room. "Think you could teach me how to use it?" Before she can get an answer she guides him out the door and slams it behind the two of them.

Alma looks down at the first aid kit and drops it to the floor. "Well" He kicks back and rests his head on his hands. "Whats a typical afternoon alone with the high commander like?"

Nico lets the fox go as soon as they are out the door. "I'm sorry. First my brother pawns me off on you and now i hijack you." Carefully she puts the gun back in his holster. "But i really didn't want to deal with the Dr. Abdoe just now.

She unzips her coveralls slightly and reaches in. "Where is it?" After a few moments she produces the Makarov 9mm that she took from the husky. "Have you ever seen one of these?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:11 pm
McKaela tilts her head as Gwen gets up to go nap in her room. She nods to her and waves. How could she want to sleep? McKaela wasn't tired in the least--as if that had something to do with how tired other people are--so it hardly made sense to her. No complaints here, though. She'd gotten an ample dose of cuteness today from Gwen, no need to overdo it.

But McKaela is entirely surprised when Kata decides to leave. She almost stands. Almost. "Er, well, if you're sure...?" He didn't seem to be changing his mind, and headed toward the door. McKaela sighs.

As he starts to go, though, Nico descends the stairs, glaring down at Alma. McKaela snerks when she mentions wetting the bed. She wondered to herself just how old he was when he stopped. But she wouldn't bother her for the information. Amusing, yes, but necessary? No.

McKaela watches Nico then kidnap Kata. Her tail droops, as do her ears. Well damn, everybody cleared out rather quickly... was it something she said? She glances to Alma as he questions her. A typical afternoon alone with the High Commander? She blushes and glances away. Most of the time if she and some person were alone, it would be for something that most people would have looked down upon. Generally things that were taboo and scandalous fit into that category.

Finally, McKaela chooses to say, "They're pretty boring, usually." A half-truth, but she didn't need to go into any detail. "I guess it's all according to what you like to do." Had she said that right? She looks away, ears back. She hoped she hadn't somehow insinuated anything. So she stands, motioning toward the back door. "Uh, hm. Do you uh. Fight at all?" Nico got some action, and while McKaela had also, she was hungry for more.

Stormie kept aware of everything the fox did, and took note of his words as well, but had no reason to say much on the trip. She might have grunted once or twice, but that would be about all she would respond with.

"Indeed," Stormie finally says as Fai repeats her instructions. She noted his excitement, and couldn't help but smile just slightly. Perhaps she thought that he had no real idea what he was in for, or maybe she found it cute how he looked forward to every moment of this strange trip. What she noticed perhaps the most was how he was acting to the aching of his feet. She only now noticed he didn't have shoes as they were descending. "Y'know, when you join up you'll be given a bit of money to tide you over 'til you get your first payment. You could buy some things you need or want." She glances at his feet as he does, maybe she was telling him to put some damn shoes on.

When they arrive at the floor that Stormie had brought them down to, which Fai wouldn't find indication of anywhere as to how deep they actually were, he is led through a hallway to an office at the end. A woman standing at the back of the room is looking out... of a window? They were travelling down for a long time, there's no way that she'd be able to see above the ground. On closer inspection, though, the window is just a fancy TV screen with a live feed of what was happening above ground.

The woman turns toward them when she hears them enter. She is a black wolf with silver and red flame-like markings. She's skinny and not very well-endowed, with fire-red hair that outshone Stormie's own crimson. While she looked to be about middle-age, she kept her hair in a modern style and had no grey hairs. Still, she and Stormie looked similar enough that they could be related, yet different enough that they might not be. The woman's bright red eyes set on Fai's. "Who's this," she says gently, taking a moment more to stare at the boy before lifting her eyes to Stormie's.

"Fai Hikaru. I feel he's capable of joining," Stormie replied simply. "Fai, this is Haiti DeMonika, Commander of the Rebellion." She then bows lightly, as if telling Fai he should do the same.

Haiti simply bows her head to the two of them. "Yes, yes, formalities and all." She crosses her arms. "If you think he's good enough, we should test him." She seemed indifferent toward the whole thing. He was just another person she had to pay and got to command if he joined. "Who?" The question seemed out of place.

But Stormie knew what she meant. "I'm not sure. Synn or Rath obviously." But which one? "Synn."

"He's stronger, you know."

Stormie shakes her head. "I think he'll be alright." She glances to Fai. "Or would you like to pick?" Should he hesitate or ask to have a choice, Stormie would offer him the photograph Haiti kept on her desk, of she and her two teenage children. On the left was a female, who hardly looked related... she must have come from a different father... and on the right is the male wolf Fai had spotted guarding the gates.

McKaela Kiama

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:54 pm
Once in the room the fox takes a quick glance around. It looked to be a rather plain office other than being however man feet underground they were. It took Fai a second glance to see that the window Haiti was looking out of was a moniter linked to the surface.

Haiti or at least the woman he assumed was Haiti bore a striking resemblance to Stormie, though the few suttle differences made him question whether or not this was really true. As his pale blue eyes met her bright red, Fai straightened up. Even before he hears her title he knows that the woman before him deserved his respect. Fai bows as he's introduced, taking the suttle hint from Stormie.

The fox's dreamy smile never leaves as Stormie and Haiti discuss a test for him. He still looked at all that was happening as new and exciting. As the two wolves discuss whom to match him against he steps forward. "If Synn is stronger and Stormie believes i'll be allright, I shall go with Synn. If I am to prove myself in a test it might as well be against the best"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:33 pm
McKaela seemed almost... disappointed that he was leaving. He couldn't imagine why she would care. He was, after all, just another soldier. Then again, he probably had the 'privilege' of hanging out with her more than most soldiers did, or would dare to, at least. Maybe even enough to be friends.

Hmm...

"So you're gonna skedaddle without saying bye to everyone's favorite firecracker?"

Turning towards Alma, Kata shakes his head, then shrugs, palms upward. "Heh, last time I said goodbye to a firecracker, I was handing it off to a friend on the fouth of July. Poor guy lost two of his fingers." He smiles impishly as if it were a rather fond memory. As he spun back around, he catches a glimpse of Nico, followed by a sharp comment about Alma's old nighttime habits. Chuckling softly to himself, he places his hand on the door to make his escape.
But before he could push the door open, Nico's voice made his ear twitch, she sounded almost as if she was teasing him.
Looking back, Nico was already on the pounce, grabbing him by the shoulders. "What the.. Hey!"

As she reaches for the gun, a series of movie-like scenarios played through his head almost simultaneously.
Case one. Nico, finally fed up with life, decided to go down with a blast, grabbing the nearest gun she could find, taking everyone she could with her. This was highly unlikely, if not laughable.
Case two. Not satisfied with the incursion of her mob buddies and their untimely demise, she decides to take out her pent up fury on the poor little now defenseless fox. He doubted she was that disturbed.

However, the mouse does nothing more than clumsily twirl it around her finger, he gives her a confused look when she asks if he's any good with the firearm. "I... what?! Careful, that thing's loaded y'know!"
She responds with another question, one equally as confusing to him as the first. "Well I-" But before he could finish, she was already dragging him through the doors.

Outside, he glares at her accusingly. When she apologizes, he holds up a hand and sighs. "I... No-no, that's no problem, don't worry about it... Can I have my gun back please?"

Once the pistol is safely nestled back into its holster, he buckles a strap over it and folds his arms. Now the crazy woman was unzipping her coveralls, but only slightly. Kata smiles at the bit of shirt he sees underneath (the heads of a cat and mouse and a heart).

Nico holds out another gun to him. "Have you ever seen one of these?"
He blinks, then swipes the gun from her hands, carefully rolling it around in his own. His eyes light up as he investigates the pistol, examining every nook and cranny, ejecting the magazine, then sliding it back in. This was the tool that Nico used to quench her momentary thirst for blood. The fox was so enthralled in the classic beauty, he almost forgets that Nico asked him a question along with the presentation of the gun.
"This? Uhm... no. I mean yes. Not up close though. It's a Makarov. Soviet pistol. A good one too, you got yourself a nice weapon here."
He spins it around his finger a couple times, stopping with the barrel held and the handle pointing towards Nico. "Be carefull what kind of ammunition you use in it though. This one's an older model, military made. Nine by eighteen Makarov's are what it fires, not just ordinary nine millimeters."

Nico takes the gun back, and he smiles, quickly changing the subject away from the Makarov. "So... you don't want to see Alma? Isn't he the reason you came out here in the first place?" Kata scratches the back of his head, then trails off. "They were all about to eat lunch too, I think..."  

Katakeome

Samiur

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:40 am
Nico Tucks the pistol safely away back into her coveralls. "Well...yeah, I came to see him. But....well" She pulls the sleeve of her coveralls back a bit revealing the scars. "I didn't always look like this" She then points to the holes in her ears and her eye patch. "I was quite cute only a couple years ago......if you can believe it. I just don't want to answer all the questions he has right now. And i don't want to face Mistress Mckaela for the second time." Grumbling to herself she makes a few punching motions. "Stupid- Mck*grumble* Thinks she*grumble* I oughta' pop her one. Right in the nose..... Pa-Pow!" Suddenly she punches the fox twice in the face incredibly Gently.

She grabs Kata's sleeve and pulls on it. "But i need a gun teacher. Are you up to the task fox boy?" A few quick steps down the street dragging the fox behind her and she stops. "I....I have no idea where I'm going. How about you lead the way?"

The fox didn't seem so bad to her. And he had his own kitty. She remembered what Alma said about the fox already having a kid when she first ran into him. "So Is Gwen your daughter? Because i don't see the family resemblance." Nico stuck behind him and to his right, so that she could see him. Whenever they passed by someone she would make a slight maneuver behind Kata. Using the fox as a shield from the prying eyes.

Alma quirks a brow at Mckaela. "Only with my Sister, and certain kinds of fruit." He follows her out the door anyways. "Where are we going then?" He trots along behind her. Forgetting his sweater, A mistake he would probably regret if they were going to be outside long.

"Are you going to beat up an old mouse? Don't you think you've caused me enough trauma for one week?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:58 pm
"Fruit?" McKaela muses, shaking her head. She had no reason to ask him what the hell he meant by that, so keeps quiet as she leads Alma out the back door. Kata and Nico had already gone off in whichever direction they had gone, no longer in sight. Fortunately for the sweater-forgetting mouse, he's led to a very nearby building and inside of it. It was a large stadium, big enough to play professional basketball in, with a little extra room. The arena was surrounded by bleachers, with locker rooms on the right side and a balcony with more seating, and who knew what else... maybe concession stands?

"Beat you up?" McKaela quirks a brow, spinning toward him and crossing her arms as he asks her the next question. "Trauma?" Had she caused him trauma? She couldn't recall. Or maybe she didn't care. "No, no, none of that. I'm not honestly sure what I wanted to do, I guess." She sighs, seating herself on the floor in the middle of the arena and staring toward Alma for a few moments. What to do then? "I mean, I'd be up for a spar but you don't seem all too interested..." Guilt tripping, maybe.

Fai receives a half-smile from Haiti as he talks about proving himself against the best. "Unfortunately, there aren't too many in our... organization... more powerful than Synn. But if that is your choice, then sobeit." She motions lightly with her paw toward Stormie, dismissing them and turning her back. She does mumble one more thing, however, something that Stormie already knew. "I'll have Synn meet you both in the arena."

Stormie nods and turns away, leading Fai back out. And back into the elevator as well. Up they go again, several stories pass, and Stormie spends the time quiet and reserved as before. Once they arrive at the ground level, Stormie leads Fai out of the building and to one of the other two within the old beaten down fortress. Inside was a small battle arena with bleachers surrounding it. Nobody had bothered to clean up after its last use, and several blood splatters stained the wood floors. Stormie seats herself on the bleachers and yawns. "He should have beaten us here easily, where is he...?"

As if on cue, the same wolf that Fai had spotted outside comes out of a room on the other end of the stadium. It seemed to be a locker room. He was wearing different clothes now. Before he wore leather, but now he was wearing only a white tank top and jeans, no shoes or socks. This would be easier to move in than his last outfit. "Hey, Storm Cloud." He waves at Stormie lightly, and she waves back in response. "Mom told me 'bout Fai, this is him, hm?" He walks around the boy and looks him over, now that he could get a better look than he had before. Synn was probably exactly the same age, give or take a few months, and he was only a few inches shorter. "So what'm I testin' him for?"

"Just to see if he's any good at fightin'." Stormie leans back against the bleachers behind her and watches quietly.

"Well then, I'm ready when you are," Synn says to Fai, getting into a fighting stance, with his legs spread slightly, knees bent, body arched, and fists out in front of him, spread apart, facing inward, prepared to block his chest or punch, it would seem. "If you're fast enough, I'll even give you a free hit," Synn snickers.

McKaela Kiama

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:19 pm
The fox boy's grin grew as he saw the slight hint of smile Haiti gave. The news that Synn was one of the strongest there only caused his excitment to grow further. Fai turned quickly to follow Stormie back toward the surface.

The elevator ride felt even quicker this time as he actually had something to think about. Fai's mind raced with all the possiblities of the fight; showing off his rather...unique fighting style, and seeing the fighting style of Synn. The only reason he didnt race out of the elevator the second it opened is because he had no idea where he was going. Once they entered the small arena Fai shrugged off his coat and lay it on one of the bleachers. He didnt want his only coat getting bloody. The boy's body told the tail of his rather short life, being covered in scars or other markings. He looked up as Stormie spoke. "Well it gives me a bit more time to stretch..."

Before he even finished speaking he heard the wolf enter. "Or he's here and we can begin." Fai begins to stretch as Synn and Stormie talk. He tilts his head, looking over Synn as he in turn looked over him. The wolf was a bit shorter but definatley looked a bit more muscular as well. He also appeared a lot closer to his age the he had originally thought.

As Synn spoke his readiness Fai empties his pockets of his knives, tossing them on top of his coat. The fox takes a slightly odd fighting stance, his feet being rather wide spread, body low to the groud and arms up and held loose. Fai gives a short laugh as Synn offers him the first blow. "Well if you insist" The fox sprints foreward and once in range takes a quick side step, flipping onto his hand and giving a low fast kick towards the back of Synn's front leg.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff