Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otokage's Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:13 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

Makoto stood up."Oh. I'm sorry. How did you lose your memory?"

User Image
The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:29 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"The Kusakage took it." Yukio replied as he stood up and brushed off his shirt. "What I want to know is, why? So I was wondering if you and Nanashi might have a clue?"

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:08 pm
Haseo Shirogane
Chunin | Hunter Nin | Puppet Master | One Tailed

User Image

From the gates a tall figure could be seen as a gust of wind blew through the village. The figure was clearly bigger then the guards who granted access into the village, for this figure was infact a member of the hidden sound. Within moments the figure walked through the office door. Zaboko took a few steps forward behind the two who were conversing and paused looking down at Sky. "My report is complete. The gate guards have been knocked unconscious, there's a high possibility we have an intruder. In the valley of end there were tracks of shinobi, who were heading in the direction of the hidden leaf. I noticed the shift of the dirt and how long ago it was. Its possible to say leaf shinobi have been in our territory. Also, a shinobi named Katsuro Kamisama came into our country, a sannin from grass judging from chakra signature and level of skill" The deep voice rumbled from the tall figure who towered at a height of 8 and 1/2 ft tall.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:23 am
Haseo Shirogane

User Image

Zaboko looked outside the window for a brief moment and then looked back at Sky. "I'll be right back" Zaboko said as he left the office

User Image  

Shruikan Tenshi

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:07 pm
Haseo Shirogane

User Image

Zaboko reappeared within the office, looking at Sky waiting for her response. He took off and gotten himself a transplant so he now had a new...addition. However Zaboko didn't show it, but Sky knew why

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:22 pm
User Image
Ŧɦe Ăzure Ðragøņ øf Ŧɦe şŧ

User Image

Ryugan appeared outside of the window, floating atop his cloud of flames. He looked in and saw the ninja known as Haseo, He simply called out "You ninja who killed teddy, I saw through your disguise, I wish to speak with you in private" Ryugan had to make sure that he wouldn't talk and if he did, he would just join the others who challenged Ryugan before, dead, his carcass either diminished or used for puppetry.

"I fear nothing....."
青龍東面

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:34 pm
Haseo Shirogane

User Image

Zaboko looked over at the shinobi, recognizing him from the scene at the grass country. The tall figure looked down for a brief moment, before looking back up at him. "I have things to do, but if you want to talk you best tail behind me. We'll be going to my previous sensei's home, or rather workshop" He said as he turned and stepped out. As he did a violent gust of wind blew through and he was gone. He was heading for the Akasun Puppet Workshop. Zaboko was going to make more puppets there, but since this one wanted to talk to him in private he'll have to follow. He had work to do, and he didn't like people making him wait.

((If you don't know, my former sensei's workshop is in the wind country. I was about to make some more puppets there...so yeah. To the wind country))

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:38 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

"I can't find Nanashi. He's probably off with Shoko somewhere."Makoto cast a glare off to the side."We should go somewhere and wait for him."She said with a smile."And since your my new friend, and you have those winnings, you can pay for my meal!"

User Image
The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

Crimson Remedy

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:42 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"Huh? Shoko? I thought she was with Arekku in Grass? In any case, I'm actually totally broke right now." Yukio replied. "But let's go anyways. I'll get some more cash and meet you there." With that, Yukio left the building.
exit

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:30 pm
User Image
Ŧɦe Ăzure Ðragøņ øf Ŧɦe şŧ

User Image

"Hmph" He simply followed the ninja's scent to wherever he was going, he had some important questions to ask him. He wasn't going to act hostile unless the ninja was foolish enough to give the wrong answers.

"I fear nothing....."
青龍東面

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:27 pm

"Okay."Makoto turned and left, heading for the ramen shop.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:49 pm
Gage sighed and walked towards the door"I wil be back,you seem to have alot of company"With that he opened the door and left not shutting it behind him,it was one of his bad habits  

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:22 pm
Sky looked around, noticing everyone had left. "Well, I guess I can talk to them later. I'll bring this scroll to Nanashi. Maybe he knows what it is." Sky said, jumping out the window.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:26 pm
Kimochi entered the ffice and noticed the Otokage was not there, so he waited. He wanted to show his puppet supplies and finish early training and maybe get a mission.  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:28 pm
An afterimage of Nanashi appeared in the office. "Yo, Kimochi. What's up?" He asked.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff