Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:25 pm
"Now lets see. what should i learn next"
Jurou gave a quick run through of the list. "I guess these stone bracers will be useful."
Seeing as how Jurou wanted to learn some taijutsu, he thought that the bracers might help.
1/2

After memorizing the seals, he used the them. Earth Release: Stone Bracers
Jurou picked up some dirt and rubbed it on his forearms.
Once he was done, he shook his arms and saw that it didn't come off.
2/2  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:31 pm
Jurou went through the list and laughed once he got to a specific jutsu.
"Earth Release: Mud Moat, well that sounds interesting."
He thought it would be fun to know the jutsu so he started memorizing it.
1/2

Once he was done, he started working on the seals. Earth Release: Mud Moat
Jurou looked around and saw that there was now a mud moat around.
So he took the opportunity to yell out. "NOW NOBODY WILL GET TO MY CASTLE! MUHAHAHA!!!" (( xd ))
2/2

((4 more to go gonk ))  

hentaiprince

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:33 pm
((hey be lucky you don't have to do 3 and only 2 times!!))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:42 pm
Jurou went through the list again and smilled.
"this one looks fun!"
So he started to memorize the seals for the jutsu.
1/2

When he was done, he quickly went through the seals. Swift Earth
Jurou placed his handson the ground and quickly started sliding out of the classroom.
"weeeeeeeeeeeeee!"
2/2

((that took me a while to type xD))  

hentaiprince

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:43 pm
((lol ok you got to admit, thats funny xD
lol but i think im gona have to make my character younger after this))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:43 pm
sona laughed at his sillyness "quite the clown aren't ya?" she said still sitting on the desk watching him  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:01 pm
Jurou walked back into the classroom after a little bit.
"That was fun." he said, grinning.
He went back to the list and started memorizing the next jutsu.
1/2

Once he was done, he started doing the seals for the jutsu. Water Founding Skill
A small hole appeared jurou and it filled with water.
"Well thats a little boring." He said, sounding a little deflated.
2/2

((sorry, had to help my mom with some stuff))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:07 pm
He went back to the scroll and scanned through it.
"Huh, oh well." he said while shrugging.
Then he proceed to memorize the seals.
1/2

Then when he was done, he started making the seals. Earth Release Transformation
Dirt started covering him and until he looked like an old man.
"Isn't that the same thing as the henge no jutsu?" he said, shaking off the dirt.
2/2  

hentaiprince

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:12 pm
He went back to the list, looking at the last jutsu.
"I guess this will be good if some one was trying to go after me."
So he sat down and memorized the seals.
1/2

He got back up when he was done with them and did the seals. Trapping Skill
Jurou created a big hole and the lightly covered it with dirt.
Then he had his two clones walk into the trap, falling and killing them.
"Alright i think thats it."
2/2
((finally done =P))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:30 pm
((now add the justu's you learned to your profile:3))
"good!good! now.." she unrolled the other half of the scroll for earth justu's now genin leveled "wana do the genin leveled earth justu's" she said "you may take a brake if you need it"

Doton: Shuriken no Jutsu (Earth Release: Stone Shuriken Skill)
Description: Widely used in situations where the user runs out of projectiles. By picking up dirt from the ground and infusing it with chakra, it molds together and takes the form of a shuriken.

Doton: Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu (Earth Release: Inner Decapitation Skill)
Description: This earth jutsu allows the user to “dive” into the ground and move around in it as if it was water, or even thin air. This ability allows the user to get near an opponent without notice and when below him, pull down the opponent to ground, burying his body and leaving only the head above the ground. This particular jutsu isn’t an attack by itself, but it easily creates and opening for more deadly attacks.

Doton: Tamaishi Danmaku (Earth Release: Pebble barrage)
Description: Another basic technique. The user releases a surge of chakra that is capable of lifting small stones and pebbles off the ground and sending them flying towards the enemy. Only small stones up to the size of a grape can be sent flying, and objects too small such as sand will not be carried by the chakra. The force of this attack is not really damaging. It’s only something like having many pebbles thrown at you. It’s more of a distraction and annoyance than to actually damage. Yet, it’s pretty useful to distract an enemy while one makes an escape.

Doton: Rikujou Douyou no jutsu (Earth Release: Ground shaking technique)
Description: Using this technique, the user sends chakra into the ground to cause the ground to shake. The spot of the ground to affect can be controlled. The magnitude of shaking is rather minor though, only capable of probably slightly unbalancing the opponent. If done while the opponent is not on firm ground, it may cause him/her to fall. Usually used for distraction as well.

Doton: Jihibiki Kansei no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Tremor Sense Technique)
Description: By touching the ground, the user can sense tremors or vibrations in the ground. These tremors indicate movement, which the user can sense, although he doesn't know who exactly it is. The range is half a mile.

Ohitsuji Kashira (Ram head)
Description: A basic earth protection jutsu where a small, curved wall about the size of the creator is created. It can deflect shuriken and fire jutsu but is weakened by water jutsu. For every rank, the wall grows 5 feet by 5 feet.

Doton: Tsuka no Tsuchi Souzou (Earth Release: Earth Mound Creation)
Description: The earth is caused to rise up at least 10 feet and a steep sloped mound is made with the shinobi performing this jutsu at its peak. The mound soaks up water like a sponge making this an effective jutsu to perform when fighting any water using shinobi.

Geigeki No Doro (Mud Inteceptor)
Description: The performer of this jutsu causes small mud balls to shoot out of the ground, deflecting and countering any projectiles. This has no effect on a person other than soiling their clothes. Though it has been used by many a boy who wished to get into a mud fight.

Doton: Sekkai Koutetsuban (Earth Release: Stone Breast Plate)
Description: By taking earth and rubbing it on his/her chest and stomach, the earth is hardened into a stone breast plate that adds extra protection to the user. The breastplate is held intact through the chakra molded into it.

Kajuu No Doro (Mud Weights)
Description: Mud shoots at a target’s limbs and then gets stuck, through chakra the mud is made to weigh a quarter ton(1/2 ton if chuunin and 1 ton if a Jounin). This helps to slow down opponents a great deal.

Doton Tamuro (Earth Release Camp)
Description: The user is able to carve out a small cave into the side of a mountain or hill. Then using that skill he is able to create living spaces, and stone furniture. With more skill the more with less detail the place will be. For the whole purpose of this ninjutsu is to make a hidden camp, while on a mission, so that enemy shinobi will be unable to find you.

Doton Bunsho (Earth Release Note)
Description: The user will create a note, then performing a hand seal he will dip the note into the earth where then the note will travel to the person to receive the note. This has its downfall though. An extremely skilled earth user will be able to sense the note and grab it out of the earth.

Doton Tsuna (Earth Release Rope)
Description: Using this skill requires the user to carry around a small piece of earth in his clothing, or must be around the ground not in a house. The user will perform the provided hand seals and a slender piece of earth will form and tie around an object or person(s).

((it took me longer with them all cause i was lazy:3))  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:38 pm
((*reads ram head* isn't earth supposed to be strong against water?))

Jurou sighed "Do i have to learn all of them?"

((lol i still want to save some room for sound techniques and med jutsus))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:42 pm
((take a look at my profile in sand's profile stuff in the subform for profiles))
"yes then you can move on to sound justu's" she said

[[yes...]]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:55 pm
((lol but genin are only allowed to know 20 genin jutsus, there is 13 genin jutsu's on that list, 4 medical ones, 7 offensive sound jutsus, 6 deffensive sound jutsu's, and then the unknown amount for the sound taijutsu

lol so i guess i'll just say screw it to the sound jutsu's and just learn earth, med, and tai xd ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:58 pm
(( Lol thats why im ninjutsu we have no jutsu limit so long as its our rank!))  

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:01 pm
((lol well med nins can crack your skull open with tai

btw, how many posts for learning genin jutsu?))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff