Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Experimentation Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:25 pm
Oroami nodded "I see, well I wonder what you are going to do with this puppet." He said as he watched and looked at the puppets creation.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:29 pm
Ty walked in with Rain in his normal form on his head."Hello Zenmaru." Ty then turned to teh other man."Oh sorry im Ty." Ty smiled as he looke at Oroami as he closed the door behind him.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:31 pm
Oroami's fierce red eyes looked at the boy as if trying to judge his character. "hello," he said as he continued to watch his friend build.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:35 pm
Ty smiled see his red eyes."Whats your name?"  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:38 pm
"Oroami Hibiki Saiz, leader of the now recovering Saiz clan and ex-Mizukage." Oroami spoke as if he had practiced the line over and over for years.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:42 pm
Ty smiled."Nice to meet you Oroami.im sorry to say this but i hate teh mist village they need to burn in hell."Ty started to laugh.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:46 pm
On instinct Oroami unsheathed his Tsurugi; just as it reached the air the room became covered with Ice. "I may not be with Mist but I still have a since of care for it." Oroami quickly put away the sword and turned away the boy as he was not about to start a fight with a child who knew nothing of how the ninja world worked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:48 pm
Ty stopped laughing and bowed."Fore give me that was out of line."Ty then stood up and watched Zenamrus puppet in amazement.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:54 pm
"fine," Oroami said as he had little respect for people as ninja, he only cared about people as human beings. He was no longer a fighter but a savior a guardian and a mentor.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:51 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
(-_-)

User Image
(-_-)

Akasun Zeramaru

"You cant condemn a man for that oroami." Zeramaru said as he to was affected by Ty's comment since for some times of his life Mist was his home.

Zeramaru carefully created latches for the ammuniton pack and connections hidden in the back of his puppet.

((12/20. ahh so close yet so far!))

User Image
User Image  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:55 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
(-_-)

User Image
(-_-)

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru's head just shook about as he started putting the parts of the puppet together. The hollow body of the puppet was soon filled with some strange bits just to give it some more human weight.

With a few minor tweaks with the neck joint it was now more flexible.

((13/20. ))

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:09 pm
Ty smiled as he slipped back out the room as he headed back to cloud.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:53 pm
"I'm sorry Zeramaru but I don't understand why so many people have to be so closed minded," Oroami sighed and sat down as he continued to watch his friend "How are you able to hide so easily your not being a human."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:26 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
(-_-)

User Image
(-_-)

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru shrugged a bit then he started reinforcing his puppet's insides to make it quite tough.
"Well people's wants and desires can leave them with that kind of mind." Zeramaru said since he used to be that kind of person. "The boy must have not had a good friend like you. I used to think humans were ugly creatures that only kill each other just like animals. You and the others in mist showed me that we are far better than that. We dont just destroy but create." zeramaru said remembering the time he almost died.

"Give him time maybe he will come around." He finished his words as he thought about the fact he seemed human and no one noticed.

"It must be due to my mannerisim where I cover up my entire body." Zeramaru said, though he did not wear a coat like he used to he still had sleeves and gloves which would cover the joints in his puppet body while his head was covered in the fake skin.

Zeramaru then added a few touches and then started to tweak the puppet again this time in the torso area.

((14/20. ))

User Image
User Image  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:56 am
User Image

Kai

The man wearing Jack's coat and gloves and snow mask entered the room and knelt on one of his knees. "You called Zeramaru-sama?" Said the man who had just came in.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff