Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
天—Ancient Kaguya Manor—閻(READ 1ST POST B4U ENTER) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:07 pm
User Image

The Blue
Fang Of
The East

Velox headed back over to the scroll and read over. He began to get a feel of what the next stage required him to do. He continued to read on. He found that he could learn this style by holding himself at a ninety degree angle from a pole and also by practicing cartwheels and front flips. He transferred his hands from his back to his from by bringing them under his feet. He then got up and began to train.{{1/4}}

Velox looked around the room. He saw a sturdy looking beam. He walked over to the beam and placed his hands on it. He tried to lift himself of the ground but could not. He knew he had to not only use his arm strength but his abdominal strength as well. He began to pull with one arm and push with another he then began to tense up his abs which helped bring up his legs. He successfully made it to a ninety degree angle. He then dropped from the beam and continued on with what he had to practice next.{{2/4}}

Velox, with his hand tied, threw himself into a handstand. The wait forcing down on his arms was almost unbearable. Sweat dripped down his face. He attempted a push-up in his current position. At first he could not push himself up. He pushed harder and harder and slowly he began to push himself up. He then toppled over. He proceeded to try a handspring. He started to run as fast as he could and leaped forward into a handstand. From there he pushed himself forward and used the momentum in his feet to swing his body into a flip and land on his feet. He then tried to do a cartwheel. He pulled off the cartwheel with some ease but it was still a bit hard with the weights on.{{3/4}}

Velox the leaped into a cartwheel. As he did he kicked with the foot he was soon to land on. He screwed up and slipped when he landed. He went for it again and successfully kicked and landed. He then threw himself into a handstand. From there he began to kick with his feet as if he was kicking backwards.{{Think of Rock Lee when he did this to Kimimaro}} He then fell on his back. He went for it again and began to kick but this time he kept his balance. He then flipped over and landed on his feet. He felt confident that he had mastered this stage.{{4/4}}

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:10 pm
{{I feel like such a dumbass right now. I just RPed learning the 5th stage when I should've done the 4th stage. s**t now I gotta RP learning the 4th}}  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:10 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Cloud Genin

Tenkai

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"My fists will rain down upon your soul."

--"Hey,i am going to sound to get the sound tai style again.I gave mine to our teacher but he left with it.I will be back soon"Tenkai jumpped up and ran out the room as he headed to sound.--

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:41 pm
User Image

The Blue
Fang Of
The East

Velox walked over to the scroll and realized he had skipped a whole stage. He now felt like an idiot. He read over the scroll more carefully this time. He had skipped the fourth stage. He read on how to train in the fourth stage and what it does. He then walked to the middle of the room and began to train.{{1/4}}

Velox began to throw roundhouse kicks. He intended on doing consecutive roundhouses but just could not seem to make them flow together. He kept kicking and trying to make them flow together but he just could not.{{2/4}}

Velox continued kicking his roundhouses. He kept kicking and kicking, trying to make them flow together. He finally began to connect the kicks. He made a string of kicks that just flowed into each other. He decided to take a break and go get some water. He drank some water and came back to the dojo and began to kick some more.{{3/4}}

Velox started to through a roundhouse and tried to follow it up with a hook kick. He couldn't exactly do it. He kept becoming off balance when trying to follow up with the hook kick. Sweat dripped down his face. He threw a hook kicked one more time after doing it dozens of times. He then tried to follow it up with a hook kick. This time he was successful in combining the two kicks and making them flow together. He now decided to take a break.{{4/4}}

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:53 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Cloud Genin

Tenkai

--Tenkai got backk as he walked in and threw the sound scroll to Dog BOy."Hey this is what we do next."Tenaki smiled as he waited for Dog Boy to show him the moves.--

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:48 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Cloud Genin

Tenkai

--Tenkai got bored as he turned and walked out."I will be back im going to cloud for awhile."--

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:12 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Rain Genin

Haku

User Image

--Haku arrived at the dojo.He smield to Dog Boy as he went to another room to change.He came out with two cuts down his eyes and an x on his right shoulder.He was wearing a black shirt that had cut off sleeves and his voice was much softer now."HEy call me Kai from now on."Kai quickly sat down as if he was there for hours.--

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:37 pm
User Image

The Blue
Fang Of
The East

Velox raised an eyebrow."What happened to you?"he shook his head and stood up."Nevermind. Hey listen, I'm headed to the Meadow of Tranquility on the outskirts of Kusa. You're welcome to tag along if you'd like. Be sure to bring the scrolls that you'd like me to teach you from."with that Velox stood up, grabbed the scroll containing info on the Eight Gates, and made his way to Kusa with his dogs and weights.  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:20 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Rain Genin

Haku

User Image

--Haku got up as he quickly took the sound scroll and gathered the rest of the scrolls."No thanks im going to adventure.HAku walked out and vanished.--

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:13 pm

User Image
◉◉◉◉xxxxxxxxxxx青竜のかぐや

xxLikexxluridxxliquidsxxinxxxxsanguinexxstreamx.x.x.

Thexxenemy'sxxbloodxxflowsxxinxxendlessxxtorrents.xx

User Image

xxxx"My will to fight has not yet diminished ..."

"I shall continue to battle until you have been finished."xxxx

xxRyugan KaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxxxChuuninxxxxxxxxxxxxOinin Commanderxx
User Image

User Image
A clone of Ryugan dashed in with Zaboko's remains and hid them in his private quarters.

x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x◉◉◉◉

►►►►The Azure Dragon of the East Knows No Fear◄◄◄◄

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:41 pm

User Image
◉◉◉◉xxxxxxxxxxx青竜のかぐや

User Image

xxRyugan KaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxxxChuuninxxxxxxxxxxxxOinin Commanderxx
User Image

User Image
Ryugan suddenly appeared in the house, he mad no attempt to socialize, instead he immediately went to his dojo Hoshigawa, the thought of training booming wildly through his head. He was already strong, but something always told him to become stronger, get better at what your good at, so that your the best at it. He made his way down the hall, his eyes burning with only the thought of improving his taijutsu as he stared at the narrow hallway, slowly nearing his destination. He walked up to door of his most precious dojo and stood still, beholding its gloriousness. He raised his hand upward slowly, opening the door using his magnetic abilities. It slid open, a sound of metal bumping against each other sounded as it happened. Ryugan stepped in the dojo and immediately reached his left hand into his ninja pouch and snatched out the Rain village taijutsu scroll. He took a minute to run down the scroll, his eyes darting from side to side as he read. Once he believed he had done enough reading, he swiftly placed the scroll in his pouch, it was time to continue his training. He started by closing his eyes, calming his mind as he usually did when learning a new taijutsu style. Ryugan then channeled his chakra through his body, it began to become visible. The chakra formed a ferocious aura around him, lashing at the air rapidly as he stood still. Ryugan began dashing all around the place, using his full speed, this would be quite a sight if any one would be watching, his speed would be something someone rarely sees. Afterimages appeared everywhere, left right, you name it, Ryugan was moving a such a high speed it would be near impossible for one to keep up with him. Sweat would bounce off Ryugan as he dashed forward, similar to when a water balloon made contact, he was using that much energy.
[Stages 3 and 4 of After image mastered.]

Ryugan then dispersed the chakra that was formed around him, it was time to practice another style he had in mind. He took a deep breath and made his way to the center of the dojo, the same bright red yin yang symbol glanced down on him just like the last time he was here. He looked up at the symbol, as if he saw right through it, and what he saw intrigued him. Ryugan eased into a semi boxing, xemi Hyuuga stance and began his ruthless training methods. He then began to leap high in the air, doing very dangerous high kicks, he would kick his left leg in the air first, then follow up with his right before flipping backward so he could make an elegant landing. Ryugan then began to practice with Flurries of high kicks with his right leg, then after that he would hop to his left leg and do the same, when done with that Ryugan would follow up with a backflip kick landing seemingly on his neck, but his palms would be flat on the ground near it, and with one push he would flip back on his feet and start over again, he did this for about two hours straight. Once Ryugan stopped, he would begin to do triple high kicks after pushing both of his soles off ground to accel himself into the air. Ryugan would do three 360 kicks then force himself backward so he would land on his hands, when he did he would push off the ground and throw himself to his feet. Sweat consistently dripped from Ryugan's body as he trained, due to him being directly under the scarlet Yin/Yang symbol, it would seem blood was dripping from his body, He would sweat so much because he would always push himself to the max when training to master a Taijutsu, so he could use it in battle like never before. Ryugan stayed in the center of the dojo in this entire period of which he trained, so the red light would shine down on him the entire time, he did this for no particular reason, he just took a liking to the color red just recently. Ryugan then got out of his stance and stood up in a straight posture, his hands withdrawn to his sides as he looked up. The dojo went silent, there was no motions. Ryugan stood still, his posture the same as earlier. He suddenly let his eyes close, his neck fall forward slightly, making his hair dangle over his face. His muscles seemed to glisten as the ominous red glow of the symbol hovering above shone down on him, he enjoyed the light, he stood still, letting it bask on his skin. He stood still for a couple more minutes, his head down, appearing as if he were fatigued by his training, which was definitely not the case. Ryugan flicked his neck upward, his hair flying over his head, he through a punch with his right hand as he did, which had a lot of force behind it, the wind from the attack had his hair wavering. He didn't stop there, Ryugan the began to violently strike out with both is hands forcefully, it was time he kicked his learning up a notch. He cried out as his fists went soaring all across the dojo, he was truly in a mode right now, nothing but completing the task set in his mind would make him stop. He would start with a lighting speed cross, then he would hop to his right and throw a kick, then hop to the left and do the same. He did this for a few hours, he wasn't even sweating for some reason though. He switched it up by going down the line doing triple kicks with each leg, he would go left, then right. Ryugan then hopped into a hyuuga stance and began to lunge his palms forward rapidly, at a speed that would even baffle sharingan, Ryugan was using his full speed as he trained, the faster he learned this style the better ninja he would become. The symbol above continued to beam down on Ryugan, giving him a unique glow. He stopped in place, he placed his hands at his sides once again, taking a short break, he planned to continue after a few intakes of breath. He then closed his eyes, taking in long breaths as he stood still, he was regaining just enough energy to continue on with his training. "....Calm.." He thought to himself, Ryugan believed that calmness no matter the situation was the true way to becoming a successful ninja, being in sync with ones emotions. The red symbols light still highlighted Ryugan as he stood still, it seem that this would be the case every time he stood still. His eyes slowly opened, they seemed to be calm, if one were to look in his eyes at the moment, they would have no clue of what he was thinking. His left fist then lunged forward, then his right, he was back at it again. Ryugan began to move forward with every single punch, sweat flying off his arms as his fist were flying. He was moving very angry like, as if his mid was fueled with rage. Ryugan's facial expression then shifted into that of a sadistic Irate variety, vein popped up all over his face."HAA!!!" His right fist lunged forward with a hug amount of strength, making a strong wind suddenly fly forward in the direction he punched. The dojo went silent yet again, soon the dripping of sweat from his arms would break it. The dojo was completely dark, the only light was those from the blue tinted windows and the symbol that shone down from above. Ryugan sighed, his hair fell over his face as he leaned forward, he raised his left hand and caressed his cheek softly. "......."
[Stages 4-6 Tame Za Kyokudo learned]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:23 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Rock Genin

Kai

"My blade holds the fate of your life"

--Kai arrived abit tired."Ryugan where are you?I know your here."--

"Your fate has been decided, are you ready for the end"

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:55 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Rock Genin

Kai

"My blade holds the fate of your life"

--Kai didnt hear anything so he ran out and head back to rock."Damit,ryugan."--

"Your fate has been decided, are you ready for the end"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:35 pm

User Image
◉◉◉◉xxxxxxxxxxx青竜のかぐや

User Image

User Image

User Image
His hand dropped to his sides as he looked upward, he was once again calm. Ryugan knew he had to get in an angry state of mind to progress in a style with such brute strength, so he thought of many things that made him angry. "Hmph" Ryugan took one easy breath and began to walk out the dojo, and down the hall. He could tell his fellow ninja were training hard while he was away, and he wasn't surprised. He noticed Kai near his entrance, it intrigued him he would be back so soon. He shifted his head, making his hair fall just over his shoulder as he stared at Kai. "Back so soon..." he said in a dull tone, it would seem as if this would be his permanent tone of voice. Without waiting for his reply he answered "Follow me..." He continued to make his way down the hall, walking slowly, trusting the ninja Tenkai was following. Once he got in front of the door, Ryugan slid the entrance door open and stepped out, seeing his garden in all it's beauty, though the skies above didn't seem to be as serene as his house set. The thunderous black clouds that loomed high above roared as lighting would strike down around the mountain on which he stood on, his hair was slightly swept back, for the winds on a mountain in lightning county were fierce. "...Let get this done..Try to keep up" Ryugan then suddenly began to dash forward at a great speed, not his full but still he was going pretty fast for a ninja his rank. Ryugan jumped over the mountain, his body spread like a skydivers as the air hit him, blowing his cloths and hair backward as he free fall down the mountain. A slight smile graced his lips as he manipulated giant black bird wings from his back. They suddenly shot from his upper back then immediately spread out, giving him complete control as he was in the air. The dark wings flapped hard, and Ryugan zoomed downward, reaching ground in no time. He breezed past many obscure tree's and broken boulders as he progressed downward, though he didn't really pay them no mind. His right foot lightly touched ground and his left soon followed. Ryugan then concentrated hard as he stood firm on the ground, his body seemingly releasing chakra wildly as he stood there. Ryugan then thrusted his right fist forward with powerful force, directing all his anger at a boulder in front of him. His fist connected with the boulder and shattered it into a million bits of tiny pebble. He then eased back into a regular stance, his gigantic wings stood stiff on his back as he lifted his head and looked upward, seeing if Tenkai had followed. He waited a while, then saw he was obviously doing something. Ryugan weaved together a few hand seals and a clone appeared next to him. he handed the clone two scrolls. "You wait for him, I have to go take care of something" Ryugan then flew off, heading to the cloud village. The clone, then shifted it's view upward, waiting for Tenkai to fall.

[Tame Za Kyokudo Mastered]

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:49 pm

User Image
◉◉◉◉xxxxxxxxxxx青竜のかぐや

User Image

User Image

User Image
Ryugan coyly entered his dojo, outside his bird loomed high over a near mountain, so his position would not be given away. Ryugan was first going to study the jutsu he had gotten, then he would do something that would definitely aid him. He reached in his pouch and took out his scroll, studying it carefully before putting it back in his pouch.[1/3]

"All right, let's get this over with" Ryugan said sighing deeply, genjutsu was something he lacked in but, this jutsu was one he could play well, use it so it is believable. He closed his eyes, concentrating deeply as he thought of the jutsu's effect and seeing as this will be his first genjutsu, he focused on applying it to his opponent, visualizing his enemy standing before him.[2/3]

Suddenly, Ryugan's head began to ache, he could both feel and see his chakra pumping faster as he concentrated. Ryugan knew that all he had to do now was apply this through the eyes and he would have the whole concept downpact. [3/3]

Ryugan then went to a near bathroom, where he spent several ours in, most due to him masking his scent with that of a Academy student he had killed in Grass. Once Ryugan came out of the bathroom he was completely unrecognizable, he had new attire and a new look all together. This was so no one would recognize him. He then swiftly left his dojo, hopping back on his bird and soaring back to his sky height of 29,000 feet.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas